Chapter 2

Misutikkupawa volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day we wrote the test.It was quite hard.So even I started feeling nervous.Maybe it was because of the dream I had.Actually it was the memory when my mum left my to the orphanage.After the test ended and we went out for the break Eric asked me if I was ok.I didn't said anything to him.I preteneded that I was fine.Then after the break we went to our next class.

Kaito's POV

That test was hard!Finally we had a break.I saw Eric talking to Jun.After they finished their conversation we told to Benihime and Miyabi join us to our break.Well Miyabi hesitated for a bit but he agreed.After the break we had literature.I am not good at literature.Unlike Benihime,she likes it a lot.We didn't go to the next class because the professor was sick so we could leave early.The girls decided to go for a walk.Eric said he had to take care of a business.Then Miyabi and I started walking to the park.

"The park is beautiful."

"It sure is.When it's full everything is changed into yellow and orange.In winter everything is white from the snow."

"It sure sounds amazing."

"And it is.See those leaves?"

"Yeah."

"Hey I have an idea.Why don't we have a little battle?"

"You mean something like a practise?"

"That's right."

"Ok.Challenge accepted."

So we started our battle.I tried to punch him and he deflected my attack.I tried for  a second time to attack but he moved so fast.It was like he could read my mo

Please log in to read the full chapter