Chapter 1

Misutikkupawa volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jun saw me unconsious and got me to her home.She told  my brother I was going to stay with her for the night.I wonder what could that guy was after.Then I suddenly remembered the book.I asked Jun about the book.She got it.Maybe he was after the book.But the rest of the pages were saying some random stuff.It was like a receipes to cook food.The next day I went to my home and preapered to go to the academy.Jun told to the others what happened.They were worried about me.I told them that the homunculus which attacked me might was after the book.So we had to be careful with the book.I even told them about the strange receipes.Miyabi was thinking what it could might mean.The rest of the day we spent by taking our lessons such as physics,art,PE,history.Then we went straight to our homes.Eric thought that we should meet to see what we are going to do.But Miyabi disagreed.At least Kaito tried to calm them dow.Miyabi suggested that we have to keep a low profile.That's something we all agreed on.

Jun's POV

We went straight to our homes.The homunculus had a connection with professor Shusuke.I looked at the book.Only the name of the writter was specific unlike the rest of the pages.The next day I thought it would be a good idea to take a walk.While I was walking I saw someone familiar.

"Hey Eric."

"Hi Jun.How are you?"

"I am fine.What about you?"

"I am ok.So  where you are going?"

"Actually,I wasn't going somwhere specific."

Please log in to read the full chapter