Chapter 5

Misutikkupawa volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kaito's POV

Those guys  stamina icreased.No matter how many I hit them they weren't hurt.They used an energy attack on me which knocked me out.

Miyabi's POV

Talia became stronger.Unlike me...I started feeling tired.I could feel the pain from my wounds.That homunculus explained that Kibune created an elixir which made them both strong and immortal!I was so tired...So exchausted.I let my guard down and she cut my right arm.

Benihime's POV

Although I was unconsious I heard Miyabi screaming from suffering.I had to find a way to defeate that homunculus and try find the others.Zouken could copy every move I made.But there was a disadvantage.He could copy only the moves he could see.So  I continued fighting him without using my powers.

Jun's POV

I went to Eric's side.He was injured.Shusuke was proud for his achievment.He said no one could stop him.He was ready to attack but I deflected his attack with a magic move I learnt.I used Norowareta ao (cursed blue).Shusuke couldn't deflect the move.Instead he got hurt.Eric started waking up.

"Eric...Stay where you are."

But Shusuke started destroying everything to his path.The labratory was destroyed with the whole building.I used a shield to protect Eric.Shusuke transformed into a giant white bull with three snake tails.I used an other move,bijou violet(purple jewel) .His attacks were stronger.I got injured because I wanted to protect Eric.Then I fell to the ground.

Kaito's POV

The whole building was destroyed.I stood up.I used the spell,karada o iya

Please log in to read the full chapter