Sunday Free Day

Bonjour winter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina

 

As soon as my alarm rang my phone, I already stood up to start my day. My mom always taught me to wake up early because this kasabihan might be so old but the point still stands "The early bird catches the worms"

I immediately went to the bathroom to brush my teeth but then when I was about to grab my skincare- that's when I realized na iniwanan ko pala halos lahat ng stuff ko sa PH because it was too bulky to bring everything sa luggage. I shook my head before I decided to just clean my face with normal bar soap then continued to shower- I don't have to narrate how I shower naman na right? Hmp. But there ayan, after making sure that I am already sparkly clean, fresh, and mabango, I grabbed my coffee and bread that I bought kahapon sa babang bakery. 

My plan for today is to go to the grocery, buy clothes and also necessities- AH RIGHT! SIMCARD!!

Hell, that's something that I forgot! I don't know the way pa din kasi here sa France and I am currently freaking out since I was planning on asking Giselle about the road and also some tips when going around here.

I went outside my apartment and absent-mindedly climb down the stairs with a lot of things on my mind. Kasi naman! How can I go to the grocery when I don't even know the way around here yet- I'm scared na baka mawala ako and it will be a lot of hassle. 

PERO I REALLY NEED TO BUY MY NEEDS TODAY AGH!

 

"You look like a walking mess miss third floor."

 

Believe me or not but I almost splashed the coffee that I was drinking on her annoying face! WHICH BY THE WAY? Sana I did, so I can erase the mayabang na smirk that she has on her face.

I rolled my eyes before checking my phone for my to-do list again. "I bet that's not within your business."

Her laughter filled the hallway before I felt her figure lean against the wall beside the apartment na I almost opened yesterday. "I am allowed to be curious though." She shrugged before running to catch up with my speed. "What are you up to do by the way.. This early." My eyebrows sprung up upon hearing her mention how early it is... So is she not an early bird? Oh, the opportunities that nawala na nya because of not starting her day early.

"I need to go to the grocery today so please if you won't be any help to me today, can you get lost?" Tuloy-tuloy kong sabi sakanya because I was already getting so irritated by the fact that I can't understand the online map! How can I get to the grocery oh gosh- ngayon palang super na stress ko and imagining myself here for 1 whole year even stresses me out more. 

 

"Early is nice but you're way too early" I curiously looked at her with knitted eyebrows because she was making no sense now. 

Listen, my alarm rang around 7 a.m so it's already 8:30 now! What do you mean way too early?

I saw her chuckle after peaking what I was getting mad at on my phone for minutes already- That's when I realized that she was way too close sa proximity ko! I immediately shuffled back and ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration. "Duh it's already 8:30"

 

"Yes, and it's still too early. Wanna go have a morning jog with me?" At this point feeling ko nang aasar na tong babaeng to e- speaking of, did she already introduce herself to me? Kung makapag-aya kala mo kung sinong close e. What if kidnapper pala siya or what! 

 

"Didn't I already tell you that I am busy today so get out of my way?" It threw me off the road when she suddenly held my things and carried them instead. 

"Meh, I know I know but the stores open around 11 a.m, you will just waste your time waiting like a homeless person there." Now her laugh is already irritating me- I want to wash away her kayabangan away from her!

"I saw you getting frustrated with the map that you have there. Just go with me to jog first then I will accompany you to where you have to go." She said before naunang maglakad without even letting me think about her offer. See that rude creature kids? If you're reading this then never be like that girl.

Leaving me with no other choice, I just followed her. I guess it's okay din naman kasi I am also on my comfortable clothes since I was just planning to buy the necessary stuff today.

 

Noong nahabol ko na siya outside the building, she gave me an extra towel before pointing towards the area where people are mostly jogging or just exercising.

"We don't start our day too early here so drop your dreams that you can make everyone adjust and have their doors open for you at 8 a.m in the morning." I mentally rolled my eyes and then just started jogging, leaving her na nag-sisintas pa ata ng sapatos.

"YO WAIT!" Hindi ko na siya pinansin and just continued to jog but like a blue hedgehog, the girl quickly caught up. 

I looked at her and little did I know- peaceful pala siya pag walang ambag bunganga niya no? She looks like an angel but whenever her tongue starts doing its work, she's becoming like a devil's masterpiece. OKAY STOP. That tongue remark sounded so bad!

"Done checking out for the 2nd time?" Now, napa buntong hininga nalang akong napaka-lalim because she is becoming so mayabang nanaman!

"First of all, I wasn't checking you out you boastful . Second, why are you even bothering me to come with you here? Invite your girlfriend if you'll just ruin my day this early!" Gagalit na talaga ako at this point because nakakairita talaga buong pagkatao niya, I swear! 

She just laughed and shrugged. "I don't even have a girlfriend, what are you on about?"

No girlfriend? But the girl yesterday- Oh damn. Napangiwi ako when I realized what kind of person this girl is. Maybe she slept with her and just- I don't really want to think anymore.

"You're too thirsty for bodies." I made my remark as I jog towards the curve.

"If that's true then don't worry, I will definitely NOT go for your body." Kita nyo?! SHE'S THIS MAYABANG TALAGA!

I just scoffed and then started to fasten my pace. 

"It's Winter." Napahinto naman ako noong nagsalita nanaman siya. Nasisiraan na ba 'to? What winter e ang warm warm ng panahon?!

Her eyes doubled its size na para bang may narealize bago tumawa nanaman. Kainis na tawa 'yan ha? 

"My name is Winter, I was introducing myself. What's your name?" I squinted my eyes at the hand that she offered as I consider if I will even acquaint myself with a soul like her.

I just shake her hand and then focused my gaze on her face like I was saving her face sa name na sinabi niya.

 

"Bonjour Winter, I am Rina." 

 

Maganda sana talaga 'to kung hindi lang parang anak ng ponsyo pilato 'no? She got this pale white flawless skin that goes along her delicate features. She got short brushed back ginger hair- definitely Yeji's type. Poging maganda but on top of everything? She smells so good. Her scent tho- it's so unique na para bang when you smell that certain scent it exudes her whole name. 

Maka whole name ako e winter lang alam kong name niya. Napangisi ako but it quickly vanished when a bunch of girls suddenly ran towards her while screaming her name- YEAH I KNOW THAT SHE'S WINTER TOO, WHY ARE THEY SCREAMING?

 

A swarm of French girls i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter