Chapter 5

Quirky Reincarnation

Klaew POV

I take leave from the mansion to explore this world. This world is no different from the real world, as everything is normal. I believe that the novel world, inspired by surroundings in real life. The transaction, currency, and most of the shops were inspired by the famous localities of Hat Yai. But names and structures are pure magic. As in the world of fiction, anything and any structure can happen.

There is a unique design pastry shop whose structure is mesmerizing, as the whole shop’s structure is like an apple pie with a cherry on top.

Out of curiosity, I stop by the shop.

 I entered the shop, and a little sweet melody played. I thought it was the music played by the café, but then another person entered after me, and also it played...

Then I get to know that it is a system where the melody plays for a few seconds every time someone enters. The melody depends on which type of person enters, like for my age group it was a simple electric guitar melody, for kids it was a rhyme melody, for adults it was a piano piece, etc.

Every part of the café was magical. The menus were digital. You just have to choose and make payment.

"One second payment."

"Have I bought money."

"Have I bought a phone?"

 Oh! Yes, of course, I have... I have taken it from the drawer.

It’s good that it has face lock and not the password.

 I went to the digital screen and placed the order. I make payment by phone ….

I was waiting, but then I got to realize that….. It will be served on the table mentioned, which is written on the slip….

I observed the desserts that were given to other customers...  

Even though the deserts were simple, they were customized beautifully.

While I was observing the interior of the café, a pretty woman with a beautiful smile served me the chocolate soufflé. They have put Naruto's character on it….It was wow.

I know it is difficult to make a simple chocolate souffle. I typed Naruto in place of the shape of a dessert, but I didn’t imagine that they would actually give it in this shape.

I take one bite of the souffle... It is delicious, even though I can make it much better.... It was quite good... The souffle is delicate and gives off a very indulgent feeling.

The soufflé is perfectly melting in the mouth….

It’s so good...

I finish the soufflé.

I take some more desserts for takeout.

 I had also taken pink milk, as it was my go-to drink in past lives. When I am leaving the café, I see a person staring at me continuously. I try to remember him, but I can’t recognize him as he was wearing a mask.

Who is he?

 Is he someone who is known to Klaew? ....

But then I give a smile and walk out of the café.

I place desserts on the side seat and start the car. I roam around the city the whole day.

At evening, I come back to the mansion…

.I gave the car key to a servant I called Meryl... She comes from the kitchen.

"Yes, young master".

Why does she call me young master every time, even when no one is there? "First, I have to maintain a good relationship with her for my safe future…. 

 "Aunt Meryl, I have a request that please call me Klaew, not young master."

I can clearly see the hesitation on her face, but she nodded.

"Is there anything you need? Should I make something for you, Young,  um, Klaew??"…..

I smiled and said, "Nothing, I already had snacks on the way."

" I just..

..just...want to give this..."

I handed her the desserts I had taken from the cafe.

" for me..."She hesitated...

"yup"... "and... this for Masa...".....

While I was roaming, I saw one good shop of Thai desserts….

So, I take a packet of Kluay Kaek for Masa... I don’t know why, but I thought he'd like it, so I bought it without giving it a second thought. I gave the packet to Meryl. As soon as she takes it,...

"Are you okay, Klaew?”

 "Is someone troubling you?" she asked.

"What? ..

. No...

No one..."...

 why does she ask like...Did something happen when I wasn't here? ...

 " you’re okay..right?"….ah ah…

 " Yup"… I smiled and left for my room.

 

Meryl’s POV

I’m working in my kitchen and remembering the weird behavior of the young master.

He informs me about his whereabouts, which he usually doesn't, then he tells me not to cook for him for dinner.

For others, this is usual, but Klaew behaving like this... He never notifies me about anything. He never considers these little things... he ignores or just nod…

He always gives one-word answers, like yes or no.

But….. Today he behaves like any other kid his age…

….I’m going through these thoughts, then Klaew calls me.

He requests I call Klaew, not young.

What exactly is happening today?

I nod and ask,

 "Is there anything you need? Should I make something for you, Young… um …Klaew??"

He smiled.

He is looking so cute. Oh my furball..I think someday I’ll call him furball…..

"Nothing; I had already had snacks on the way."

"I just... want to give this…."

He answered and gave me a packet of Macrons. like seriously …

Macrons …my fav…

then he gave me another packet for Masa...

Now I'm really getting doubts... so…

 to assure... I ask him, "Are you okay, Klaew?...Is someone troubling you?"

he is shocked but calmly answers,

"What?... No... No one.."

but then also…. I can’t able to stop the doubt..

 I’ll protect my young master... No, my little furball..always. he so cute…

If someone bothers him, I'll knock them down... He smiled and left for his room.

I called Masa.

He comes and asks, "What happened?"

"Little Furball has given you this”

... and I give him the packet.

He opens the packet, and it contains Kluay Kaek...

He was in shock now….

For two mins he doesn’t give any reaction, but after he gives a soft smile...

big news…..

 Masa gave a smile..

For the last five years when he joined, he never smiled, but now he smiles.

Masa questions "Really, that brat gave me”

... "No..no..you’re joking, correct?"

I smirked.

"Like how that brat knows that I like traditional simple desserts, none of which have ever been given to me. "

"Now I’m also doubting that something really wrong with that brat... why he bought for me”…

"Me, Masa... who gives a damn about him... do you ask him?" he said …

"I ask him..but he says no..nothing is troubling him."

“And you're not going to give him that scowl from now on”...

"He is my innocent little furball," I warned him...

He nodded. "Say thanks to brat,"

I glared at him.

"Sorry …sorry…. Say thanks to your little innocent furball," he says with a fake smile and leaves with the packet...

I know Masa also cares for him, but he just can’t show it properly.

Third Person POV

A person with black robes and black mask enters the room…with sharp knife in his hand… He moves towards the bed closer…..He raises the knife and…..

 

Who is this person???  Whom is he going to kill???

Please read and share ….Any suggestions regarding the plot???

Take care and always smile…