Chapter 3

Quirky Reincarnation

Prayut’s POV

When I got out of bed and sat down. The person beside me raised her head, and then I saw a grey-haired lady with a pale face. It seems that she was in her mid 20s; she had worn a pearl white shirt and black-tinted straight trousers.

But who is she? Where I am?

She broke the silence and asked, "How are you feeling now?" "Young Master Klaew"

What??

Young Master??

Klaew??

What’s happening??

Exactly where am I????

I need to go over my memories again.

First, I need some space.

"I’m fine," I smiled, "but I’m feeling thirsty."

"Can I get something to drink?" I asked awkwardly, "Please."

She stared at me for some time and nodded.

She quietly leaves the room and closes the door.

I have thousands of questions in my mind…

How have I survived? Where is A-wut? What’s this place?

I started observing the room.

The room was the perfect combination of luxury and comfort. It gives soft dewy scent with little flowery touch. A king-sized bed in the centre of the room has fluffy pillows on top of embroidered covers.

Each corner of the wall was beautifully carved with colours. There is an ornate chandelier on the ceiling and a big ethnic-inspired painting on the side wall of the bed. There is a tall glass sliding door to enter the spacious balcony, where two beautifully crafted wooden vintage chairs are placed.

In a corner of a room is a small reading nook with shelves containing books and school essentials. Besides, it has a large dressing table with a golden-bordered mirror.

When I pass through it, it feels different…So I took a step back and saw myself in the mirror.

Who’s this?

What’s going on??

I am touching my face and confirming that this is me in front of the mirror. How have I entered this body?

It’s all confusing.

But something is off I had seen this face…..pointed nose, silver-coloured hair.

The description of this matches someone, even now, when I remember the name that lady called. It was heard somewhere, but where??

Klaew …

Klaew …

Klaew..

Constantly ringing this name through my mind, I go through the school essentials to find something….

I got his school ID name, Klaew Sangthong, son of Thaksin Sangthong…

…Klaew Sangthong…

Where had I heard this name before...

Who’s he?????

I suddenly remembered the name. Now everything goes well with the things around me.

He is none other than the maniac Klaew Sangthong from "Fallen for the Ambassador."

When I was in my fourth year of culinary school, I read this manga. I love to read thrillers and rom-com manga.

It is one of the mangas where the villain is brutally killed by the hero and his group. I had to remember everything—every detail about manga—because now I am that maniac who has gotten himself into this situation. I had to find out what had happened up to this point...

........How can I silently live without any collision with the hero, the heroine, and their friends. I am recollecting the names from the manga because it’s so essential to me now.

This maniac has tonnes of enemies. Klaew has some friends, but they are not good because they have pushed him into many problems. So, I have to maintain distance from them.

This maniac has one older sibling, the favourite of his parents. In this whole mansion, everyone adores and loves him but ignores Klaew.

The one and only woman who understands Klaew is Meryl, the chief butler, the one who was sitting near the bed. She was the only one who cared about Klaew, but as the story proceeds, Klaew misbehaves with her niece.

As a result, she joins the fight.She was the one who told him about his flaws and wanted to ruthlessly murder him.

Now, it is essential to live calmly in this world, as I don’t have any desire to die mercilessly at the hands of these people.

Why….??

Why….??

Why did I have to get involved with this complicated maniac?

... I am going through these things and making plans in my mind.

Suddenly the door opens, and Meryl comes in with some red-tinted juice.

I take the glass carefully and take one sip of the juice.

"So yummy, delicious."

It is so good.

…feels like heaven.

How do you make it??

…It’s sour as well as sweet, and there's a little touch of mint I can smell…Everything is in balance.

It is ideal for calming anyone.

...How did you do it?

"Are you willing to teach me?" I praised…

I was so preoccupied with the drink that I didn't notice her.

She has a shocked expression on her face…

...and then I recall what I said...

How can I forget that Klaew doesn’t give any praise or talks very little with staff?

And what's the deal with how to make...You are Klaew now.

"Umm…it’s …It’s …. That's why, after such a long time, I had this...I think I am still not fully well, so that’s why…" I said…

"Please don’t ask anything... Please, please…"

"Okay, then please rest, Young Master," she said.

"If you need anything, ...just call me. Do you want something now.

...I can make this one bigger for you...if you want."

I sighed and nodded, hoping to avoid the situation. She was going …

"I'll come to the dinner table in..... um... 15 minutes," I said. She nodded and left the room.

What were you saying, Prayut?

You must avoid conversation with anybody and keep your curiosity a little low…You will live as any other character in the manga who has nothing to do with the story development…. Simply live quietly and pray...

yes ...

yes...

yes…

Now, the first step is to compile the length of the story up to the events that have occurred. If the hero has been bothering this maniac until now. Then what should I do?

I got a little fresher and changed into simple blue joggers and a pale green t-shirt. I dried my hair and combed it before leaving the room with a clear mind.

As I was going through the corridor, I collided with a hard thing, like, uh, my nose….I look it up... and find...

Wait for the next update... Till then, take good care of yourself. 🥰

Is the story moving at a good pace? Please make suggestions... 🤩