Chapter 1

Quirky Reincarnation

Let's Start!!!

A man making frost on a cup cake with killer smile on his face, when he smiles his stunning brown eyes has different effulgence in it. His long slender, soft hands are making cake more divine and luscious. As the cake was done, he places it on the white porcelain dish.

"Hey Song, Apple pie cupcake is ready" he voiced. the brown haired, short stature men in grey shaded uniform came," Prayut, it looks so pleasant" he said while admiring to pie. Prayut smile and shake his head, " You say this to every food, Now go gave it to the person at table 6". Song does what he has instructed to do.

Prayut is 26-year-old head pastry chef at Oracheon. He loves to bake and create different pastries and desert. For him food is the way to express his joyous to every person came to the Orcheon. He and Song start Orcheon Patisserie last year but now it has become very popular in their town.

He was cherishing the Oracheon and feeling proud looking all the customers enjoying deserts made by him but then suddenly his face changes by seeing the person at entrance.

The tall, well build man came with dazzling personality, every girl in the cafe was admiring him, but he winked to Prayut in teasing way.

"A-wut, what are you doing here?" Prayut asked in annoyed way.

A-wut gave him teasing look and says, "to meet you, cutie". Prayut irritated and brushes his brown wavy hair.

A-wut just watches all his expressions and smirk, "the fresh fruit stock has arrived. Just check and give details for next one and...." he said

" and what?" questions Prayut.

" And eat lunch on time, Pra"

"Why? Are you worried about me?" asked Prayut.

A-wut smiled "Aunt Wang has instructed me to say you. Why? ...you want my care...." A-wut raised his eyebrow and and continuous blink at him.

Prayut irked goes to the Freezer room to check and A-wut followed him.

Prayut Pov

I checked all the fruits which my parent has sent with this jerk.

He lives next door; our parents are best friends, but we are not. He always teases me, makes fun of me. I know I'm not intelligent type but that doesn't give him reason to poke in my business. He works with my parents in our Dream Biofarms, with his extraordinary intelligent our organic products get high exposure.

He is arrogant, self-centered person but I don't know why my mother adores him too much. For her he is most good-natured person (the perfect in all) and I should listen to him.

Even though, I get irritated by him, I love his mother and she care about me very much she knows everything and every feeling about me, my secrets and everything.

But even though he annoys me, if one day we don't fight then something is missing. So, we are archenemy sort off...

I sort all fruits and check stocks. I gave him details about the needs of the cafe.

He takes all the details and keenly listen all the requirements, gave some suggestions regarding grocery sorting environment.

It all took 2hrs, he suggests eating with him as my mother instructed him. I denied but my stomach was with him as it growls loud. He smirked.

A-wut POV

We are now going to his cabin where all his certificates, awards were displayed on wooden textured wall. He settled on his soft cushioned chair.

He ordered someone to bring 2 plates of food. I placed myself at other side of his working table.

He sorts his and arrange all the things at back table behind his chair. He takes some tissues from side table and cleans the area. He took the tissue box and arranged on the table. one person came with a tray which has 2 plates of food and one dark chocolate cupcake. He arranges food and the cupcake was arranged in front of me.

Even though he irritated by me and hates me, but he never misses to give cupcake to me.

I don't know when he started to hate me and why? When we were in elementary, we used to be good friends but then suddenly one day he started fighting with me and then we became enemy according to him.

I try several times to mend but it all falls. I care and love him a lot!!! Yes, you read it right I love him and wants to be with him forever, but I know he doesn't like me at all. He doesn't want to be friends with me, love is very far from thing.

So, I just enjoy these annoying, teasing, irritating and silent moments with him. At least, these ways I feel close to him as I'm the only archenemy of his.

We finished our food without talking anything. and I go back to Dream Biofarms thinking about him.

This is starter please let me know any suggestions......for Main Course.