Chapter 2

Quirky Reincarnation

No-one's POV

Prayut come back to his working table and resumes to make pie.

After baking and decorating the pies and other desserts. He observes the works of other staff and greets special customers.

As he was busy interacting with one of his customers, there comes a pink haired man and stand beside him.

When Prayut turns, he notices the person.

He was his childhood friend Aisoon. Aisoon is very cute, active and extrovert person.

"Hi buddy" says Aisoon, what's going on?".

"Nothing much, just checking all the preparations and getting feedbacks" tells Prayut.

What about A-wut?" Prayut raises his eyes and answers "what about him?"

"You also know that A-wut cares for you and I think you are just making situation worst for both"

He knows everything about A-wut and Prayut, but he also doesn't know why Prayut starts hating A-wut.

Prayut just listens his friend's rambling but doesn't answer anything.

Only Prayut knows the reason about grudge towards A-wut but he doesn't want to share it.

Aisoon get to know that all his words are in vain, and he chatter about other things and teases his friend to uplift the mood.

After spending some time with his friend, Aisoon departs from the café.

Prayut continues his work, but his mind was still thinking about words of Aisoon, but after some time he ignores the chain of thoughts and continues his work.

A-wut's POV

When I arrive to the Biofarm and goes direct to the cabin. I was handling the stocks and various paperwork regarding new arrivals at the farm.

Totally engrossed in the work when I heard loud voices from Operational Area. As reached there, large crowd had been assembled there and two workers were fighting over something.

They were abusing each other.

As they saw me, they stop fighting but still glared each other. I instruct them to meet me at my office and order other to get back their respective work.

We were now at my cabin; 10 mins has passed nobody saying anything.

I directly asked the left person, long silver haired person What's the commotion all about?

He answered that the other person, brown haired shot statured person, introduced to his friend who tricked me to invest money to a company but yesterday I get know that the company was fraud. It was all planned by his friend and now my all savings has been gone to the wrong hands.

"Now sir, tell me what should I do? Because of him all things were ruined. He started to cry; I just patted his shoulder to calm him. This whole time the other one's head was low and not reacting to anything.

When I asked him that why you do his?

Then he replied that "My money all get drowned with him; I also get deceived".

The first one also gets shocked when he gets to know that he was also sailing through the same.

Then I cleared their misunderstanding and asked details about the company, their stock details etc. I assured them that I'll help them to get through it. They both say sorry to each other and thanked me for help. "Now go and get back to the work. Don't take stress over the matter." I spoke.

They left. I call my lawyer to discuss the issue and send all details through mail.

Then I resume to my work.

At 9o'clock, the alarm starts ringing. I close all the files immediately and arrange it correctly. Today I am going to have dinner with Prayut's family.

I collected all my essentials and speed off to Prayut's café to pick him.

He was already waiting outside the café. He was looking so cute I just want to hug him tightly, but I can't. then he walks over to the car sit beside me.

Car started, no one's making any conversation, he was looking outside the window.

I don't know what I have done that he ignores me, but still I'm contented that he is with me and so close.

Prayut's POV

I was looking outside the window; my mind was still thinking about words of Aisoon. "Should I really take his suggestion, but I don't want to make fool of me in front of him". "Why I be the one who should do conversation he can also take initiative if I'm really important to him". "If next time ask me the cause, then maybe I'll answer the cause. If he really values me then this time, he should be one who ask" I thought.

"Correct" I said loudly. He turns his gaze to me and was confused.

Suddenly, two bright lights blazed ahead, A-wut tries to avoid the upcoming vehicle but there was no room for turn.

The car swerve right and left. The sound of car screeching and tire's skidding was all over place. He tries very hard to get in control. He slammed the break but it's too late as car gets whacked to the side railing very hard. Windshield gets destroyed.

My head wallop at something. A-wut continuously saying that everything will be alright he will get out us from here. I turned over him when I saw that his shirt is drenched with blood. Then also he is trying every possible thing to get out of car.

Now I'm starting to feel dizzy. Don't know what's happening. A-wut screaming my name loudly but his voice started to get low, and everything goes black.

.

.

.

.

I'm hearing some mumbling like someone asking to wake up someone. I can't be able to catch the words then I started to perceive the voice clear.

I started to open my eyes slowly, but a bright light welcome, so close my eyes immediately. I open my eyes once again but now I'm blinking to adjust the brightness. Once it adjusted, I open it widely.

There was a large chandelier hanged from ceiling. When I turned, I saw a person who had held head low and whispering something. The person's hand was holding my hand tightly.

 

 

How's is it???????

Please comment the suggestions✍️ ......Take care...🥰🤩