Chapter 4

Quirky Reincarnation

Author’s Note

Prayut is now Klaew Sangthong

So, Klaew Pov is Prayut Pov.

Normal font = normal talking

Italics= thinking

Let’s Start

Klaew’s POV

As I’m passing through the hallway, there are various vintage articles placed on a small wooden stool and magnificent large paintings on the side walls. One of the paintings is a large portrait of a family, and when I observe it carefully, it’s Klaew’s Family. A middle-aged man in a navy blue solid formal suit sat next to a woman in her thirties in a button-down blazer dress. They are Klaew’s parents. Two teenage boys are standing behind them; one is shorter than the other one.

The shorter one is Klaew, and the other one is Kovit, Klaew’s elder brother.

As I pass through it, I collide with a large thing.

I open my eyes and look upward.

who’s he?

A beefy with wide shoulder person.

He raises his thick eyebrows and stares...

…...no

no

no.

glaring at me.

"Sorry," I said.

He doesn’t give any expression and says, "Meryl asks to bring you," he stated sternly.

I nod.

He turns and leaves.

Now I remember he is head butler...

. What was his name?

remember Prayut remember….

ahh..yes ..yes.

He is Butler Masa.

Strict ... Served in the forces for 20 years... He is also one of Klaew’s rivals. He never respects Klaew and shows his displeasure openly. At the end, he helps the hero kill Klaew.

So, he is also one of the people on the list from whom I should maintain distance.

Klaew, now you should live in low tones.

I walk towards the dining area.

Meryl was placing dishes. She carefully places a jar of juice beside the dish.

I walk toward the table and silently settle down.

Meryl is standing next to the chair. I take the food from the respective dishes and eat silently.

But I constantly feel someone staring at me.

Then I raised my head and saw that Masa was standing here.

He was gazing. I quickly lower my eyes and start looking at food. I continue eating and never look up until the food is finished.

I drink the juice and say to Meryl, "Thank you."

"I want to ask something... can I?"

.... she looks for a minute...then answers.

"Do you need something?"

…. I shake and ask, "What actually happened to me?"

"How I met with an accident"

"Accident?? Falling from stairs isn’t considered an accident.

You collide with some kids.

"You were just unconscious for an hour... and nothing much," mocked Masa.

"Such a small incident, and they called me...

and I carried you here.

such a weakling. "

"Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience, Khun Masa."

He stares at me with confusion.

I stand and pass through him.

"I’ll rest a little bit...." I said to Meryl, and she goes from there...

Meryl POV

The young master goes to his bedroom...

Me and Masa are looking at each other, as if something is different with Klaew...

His sudden behaviour change did not just amaze me but Masa also...

Masa comes near me and asks, "What just happened?" … "He called me..."

I interrupt "Khun Masa... he nodded…

"How did this happen? ... He said thank you, and in the bedroom also, he praised me for the juice and asked for the recipe for it." I exclaimed…

"He was behaving very differently after he woke up".

"Something must be going on in his head... I’m sure… How can he turn into a shy furball from a hard, ugly rock overnight? Not overnight, but over a small sleep?" Masa stated.

"He was always a furball... He just doesn’t express it," I comment.

Masa scoffed, "Only for you. He is an egoist, an overbearing and impolite person."

"A furball, hahaha"...

"It is his way of expression to gain attention… You’ll not understand," I whispered, but he heard...

"Something happened to him, or someone bullied him... or he is shocked by the fall."

Masa shrugged and left.

I’m confused… If someone hurts Young Master, then I’ll break their nose.

I am determined to continue my work.

 

Klaew POV

I enter Klaew’s room, i.e., now my room... close the latch and drop on my bed.

I start to recall the situations mentioned in the novel. If I’m estimating correctly... until now.

Only after Klaew has seen hero from afar...

He has not encountered him or had any conversations with him.

So, I’m in a safe zone as long as I live in silence without making any notice to anyone...

just a silent sidekick...

I think after 3 days I’ll meet the hero.

Klaew met him for the first time when he was going to punch the boy, who spilled some drink on him by mistake. Then Mr. Hero comes and saves the boy. He punches back at Klaew and makes fun of him in front of all students. Klaew gets angry and tries to fight, but miserably fails.

Yes, that is how Klaew and Hero first met, and it is from that hero that Klaew gained popularity.

Klaew messes with him every single time he meets him, but Klaew fails miserably.

Now just one thing I had to do is to avoid every single chance to meet him, because if I don’t come across him then I’ll be safe.

Yes, that’s a good and simple strategy.

It's a good thing till now this Klaew has not met or gotten involved with him... I don’t want to die brutally, even though I don’t do anything.

On the contrary, I think it’s a good thing to enter this world.

Now, I can explore the whole sports area—their routine, diet, and workout—as Klaew is a Taekwondoin, although he is not famous like his brother Kovit, who is excellent in all things martial like his parents.

Klaew is good at it, but no one acknowledges him.

So, that’s why he doesn’t care to show anyone that he is actually quite excellent at it.

It's a good thing I also know a little taekwando, so I don’t have any difficulty in training. Even though I don’t know it professionally, I can learn it now. I was the guy who was mostly interested in different kinds of desserts and nothing else; now I can peek to other areas… all thanks to Klaew.

I will not run across any mishappening area.

I will be just like another ordinary student….yes….YES…

Now I stop all my chain of thoughts and get from bed.

I go to the bathroom, wash my face, and come to the closet.

I wear a plain white shirt, navy blue trousers, and white sneakers. I wear a black hat and square aviator sunglasses.

I leave from my bedroom. I call Meryl.

She comes out and asks, "Is there anything you need?" …

I shake my head and answer "No, I’m just going out... as I'm a little bit bored". …

"I’ll eat something... and.. don't prepare anything for me."

Again, she raises her eyebrow.

Why she always raises her eyebrows every single time I say something... I ignored her reaction.

She nods.

As I’m leaving, Masa was giving me the astonishing look.

Now, why is he looking at me like that?

I asked Masa for my car key, and he gave it to me.

Then I left the mansion……..

 

Sorry for late update.

So, How’s it???

Stay healthy and be happy...