03. Who are you?

Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 03 Who Are You?

Chanyeol had dug the knife into his arm, directly where he remembered the tracking device was. He had to search for it for about half a second but thankfully found it. He tapped the device with the tip of the knife and the stranger only screamed again. Chanyeol firmly gripped the arm so that it wouldn’t move too much. He took the knife out. 

 

“Ok ok ok. Breathe.” It wasn’t over. He still had to take out the device. Chanyeol let out a puff of nervous air.

 

“You can’t… be… scared” The stranger barely let out. He was right. He couldn’t demonstrate how nervous he was of messing up. No going back now though. Chanyeol placed his fingers inside the wound he had opened up. The smaller screamed out in pain. Chanyeol grabbed the tracker and secured it in between his two fingers. He pulled it out carefully and as soon as he did, the stranger passed out. 

 

Chanyeol checked the smaller’s pulse to make sure that he was still alive. His heartbeat was there, but it was weak. He had lost a lot of blood and was still bleeding. He had to close the wound. Chanyeol grabbed the knife again and this time heated up the entire blade. He placed the burning metal blade on the stranger’s wound. The stranger opened his eyes because of the pain and let out a muffled scream. Tears began to roll down his eyes. Chanyeol was sorry. He really was. He hadn’t meant to put the stranger in so much pain, but there was no other choice. It was that or be found by them and get captured. And that was not a choice. 

 

The stranger could barely talk but he asked chanyeol to help him up. Chanyeol tried helping him up but the stranger only fell back down. 

 

“You don’t have any strength left. Here,” Chanyeol said as he ducked down, “Get on my back. I’ll carry you.” The stranger only nodded and as best as he could, got on his back. Chayeol was extra careful with the arm he had just mutilated. He pushed him upwards and accommodated him as best as he could. Then, he immediately took off. He could feel their presence drawing in and he did not want to stay there any much longer than necessary. He tossed the tracker as far away from them as p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter