I'm so hopeless!

I don't know!

I just sat there, creepily staring at my pet turtle. "Yah! Ddangkoming, Why is it like this?.." I asked him, but I was surprised to hear an answer. "Oh dear god.." The voice spoke.

"DDANGKOMING?! YOU TALK?!" But then I got my head hit with a powerful hand, "YAH! Are you this ing stupid?!" The voice said. I turned around to see Heechul Hyung slightly staring at me.

"Oh.. Hyung! For a moment there, I thought Ddangkoming could really talk.." I spoke as I rubbed my head. He rolled his eyes, but then his face got serious. "What did you do to Ryeowook during the time at the bar?" He told me seriously.

S-.. Does he know?! I swallowed nervously as I tried to think for an answer, "Well?" He asked, well, maybe commanded deviously. "W-What do you mean?".

"You clearly know.. He's been avoiding you right? When I ask him why he'll just flinch and say it's nothing, then he'll make an excuse to leave." He said, with a hint of annoyance mixed with his words. "A-Ah.. Something just.. Happened.." I said as I played with my hands, silently praying that he'll just leave me alone. Then suprisingly, he stood up and went for the door. 

Before he left, he spoke to me once more. "..I heard that you kissed him." He smirked at my pale face before he left. "H-Hyung.. K-Knows..?!" I said worriedly. My face gotten paler as the time passes. Then I saw him..

"A-A-Ah.. I'll just.. go.." He spoke as he left quickly before I could say anything. "He.. Hai.. I'm so hopeless!" I yelled out to no one in particular as I threw myself on his bed. "His bed smells so- Aish!" I said as I stood up and left the room.

As I made my way lifelessly torwards the living room, I saw him again. But this time.. He wasn't alone. He was with Henry, giggling like a couple and such things. I wanted Henry to have his death right now.. But slowly, so that it'll be really painful. 

Well, I thought it was an amazing plan. But then, how would he think of me if I did that.. He'll probably hate me, I'll lose my job, stuff like that popped up in my head as I removed the amazing horrid plan from my mind.

I hated him right now.. I hated how he was that close with him. I sighed as I just went right passed them and left the dorms. I sulked, I was truly envious on how Eunhyuk and Donghae's relationship was always happy, Kyuhyun and Sungmin's all cuddly, Kangin and Leeteuk Hyung's sweet talks.

But I was obviously not envious with SiBum and HanChul, since Kibum isn't usually here, and how Heechul Hyung's loud voice could permanently ruin Hangeng Hyung's hearing. 

I sighed.. He doesn't like me now I thought to myself as I walked around the streets with a loveless aura surrounding me. I sat down at the nearest bench and pouted. "He like Henry more.." I spoke to myself. 

However..

Somewhere in the living room in the dorm, "Hyung! I think it's working!" Henry exclaimed cheekyly!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong *^^*

Here it is *^w^* I hope it is good T^T I think I'm getting terrible at this.
Plus, I think the chapters are getting shorter.. 

But I promise that I'll make it longer in the next chapter *^^*

Anyways, I thought that I should show you guys some SJ Gifs as a small sign of "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING!"
So.. From now on, I'll be posting a gif :)

 

tumblr_m1u5un20UJ1qgh5gxo1_250.gif

*Creepy Hae Alert* xD

Gotta go~ See you soon!
Annyeong, My love~

 

| Saranghae15 |