Henry's Return!

I don't know!

"Wookie Hyung! I missed you! Wait.. Where is hyung.." I heard Henry yelling out, I continued to cling with Ryeowook until I noticed something. Aish.. What if he sees me like this?! I need to go back to my bed! I said to myself as I quickly let go of Ryeowook and ran for my life, I jumped onto my bed just in time as Henry opened the door. 

"Hyung, Do you know how much I missed you?! I missed you this much!" Henry says as he flung himself onto Ryeowook, which made Ryeowook to practically fall down if it wasn't for Henry who was hugging him.

"Henry?.. Is that you? Are you back from Canada?" Ryeowook asked as he rubbed his eyes, I was trying my best not to seem awake, as well as trying not to peek which I immedietly fail when I try. "Yes hyung! I missed my best hyung! I missed, missed, missed you!" Henry squeals as he kissed Ryeowook on his cheek repeatedly, And now, I am trying my best not to murder my own Dongsaeng.. I thought as I felt like killing Henry for such contact. 

"Yah! Stop acting like we didn't see each other in years! Anyways Henry.. what is the time now?" Ryeowook asked, I noticed that he took a glance at my pretending to be sleeping figure but quickly looked back at Henry. "It is.. 8:15 Hyung! Come on hyung, I'll tell you all about my trip while you cook!" Henry giggled as he dragged Ryeowook away from the room to cook.

"Aish! What's wrong with me?! Why am I acting like this? I don't know anymore.." I said dramatically to myself. I stood up and walked to Ddangkoming's tank, "Koming.. What do you think? Do I l-like him?" I asked Ddangkoming, but all I got as a reply from him is his back facing to me, "Yah! Why did I buy you turtles in the first place?!.. Aish.." I said I a sttod up and made my way to the bathroom and cleaned myself up a little. I took my toothbrush and toothpaste.

 Why.. What's this feeling? I thought as I kept on feeling a foreign feeling as I kept on thinking about what I've done to Ryeowook in the restroom as I brushed my teeth quickly, as I rinsed my mouth I accidentally swallowd some of the water because I was thinking about that kiss.. "AHHHHH!" I yelled out as I left the bathroom and made my way torwards to door but was stopped by Shindong. "Yah! I know your weird, but yelling out loud while there is no one to yell at is just plain stupid!"

"HELLO TO YOU TO! Why are you speaking informally to your own hyung?!" I yelled back at him, he just turned my weird feeling into some boiling anger. "Aish.. Hyung, really. What's wrong with you?!" He asked me as he went to my bed to sit down. "Yah! Get out of.. Hyah.. I can't take it any more!" I complained like a spoiled child as I rolled around the carpet floor.

"What's with him.. He's such a dork.. Hyung! Tell me whats wrong!" He asked me again, but I just sighed and thought if I should tell him. 'Maybe it'll help if I tell..' I thought for a moment, and firgured that I'll tell him. "Shindong.. I-I.." I spoke uncomfortably, hesitating to continue. "You what?" He asked once more, 'I'm getting annoyed by his questions..' I sighed and faced him, "I-I.. kissed.. him.." I spoke softly, begging god that he didn't hear. But since god was busy at that moment, he didn't grant my prayer. "YOU KISSED A GUY?! WHO?! RYEOWOOK?!?!?! Omo.. And I thought you were straight." He blurted out, almost immediatly after I confessed.

"Ne.. Him.." I told him as I stood up from the carpet and left the room, I kept my head down since I obviously knew that I was red as a tomato. "Hyung! Breakfast is ready! Go to the table now, I'm just getting Kyu!" Sungmin told me as he hopped away. I sighed and walked to the kitchen, I spotted Henry poking Ryeowook's cheeks continuosly. I swear, if he wasn't my dongsaeng, I'd kill him in that very spot for touching him like that again.

"Henry ah, stop. Go eat now, then we'll go okay?" Ryeowook said to Henry. Go? Go where?! Where are they heading later? A bunch of questions popped up in my head as I knew that I won't be asking them anyway. "..What's for breakfast?" I asked Ryeowook, trying to remove the diobolical plans to kill Henry for being close to Ryeowook weird feeling that I was having.

"Oh.. Kimchi Fried Rice, Heechul hyung likes them right?" He asked cutely, 'He was probably a puppy plus a kitten during his last life.. He's too cut- Whaaat?! Kim Jongwoon! You were not raised to think such nonsense!' I mentally slapped myself before nodding at Ryeowook. "Hyung~ Let's eat together up instead! I'm craving for you, not kimchi!" Kyuhyun told Sungmin, as he was being dragged to sit down. "I told you last night t-" Before Sungmin could finish, he was cutted off by Heechul Hyung. "Aish.. No one here wants to hear you life while we eat! Come on Wookie, give me the largest plate!" I swear, Hyung's such a total diva.

Ryeowook handed Heechul Hyung his plate just in time as I finished mine, "I'm done.." I stood up immendiatly and left them dumbfounded. "Hyung.. That was my plate.." I heard Ryeowook as I went into the room. 'A walk in the park.. Yeah.. That'll help..' I said as I rushed to change my clothes and comb my horrible looking bed hair. "I like him..? I.. like.. Ryeowook..? Y-Yeah.. I think I do..?"

I said to myself, then suddenly.. "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU LIKE HIM?! PWAHAHAHAHAH! I was going to tell you that Ryeowook wanted to ask you what you what would you like for dinner. BUT THIS IS GOING TO REACH RYEOWOOK INSTEAD! Pwahahahahah!" Kyuhyun bursted out loud as he made his way to find Ryeowook. 

"Wha- Oh.. ! KYUHYUN! YOU ING BASTARD! GET BACK HERE!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


This is totally written during my fever~ I also had some writer's block and all.. But don't worry! I'll try my best to update! 

I just really need to end my Mathematics examination and it'll be all right! I think..

Aish.. I'm really needing some pain killers.. My head hurts. Anyways, See you on the 3rd Chapter!

 

| Saranghae15 |