What was it?

I don't know!

Hyung is weird.. Was he that hungry that he had to eat my plate?.. I pouted as I finished a new plate and stood up from the stool. I walked to the sink and placed the dishes, I was about to turn the water on but Henry whined. "HYUNG!! Don't! Just wash them later! I WANT MY COOKIES NOW!" As he continued his rant, I turned the tap off as I faced him.

"Henry-Ah.. Quiet down. Heechul hyung is here, and you know what happens if you'd wake him up from his nap.." I quietly told his as I went to Kyuhyun and patted his shoulder, "Kyu~ Do your hyung a favor and ask Sungie hyung what he wants for dinner. His turn to pick dinner today." I said to him, hoping that he'll comply, and suprisingly, he did. As he went to reach my shared bedroom, I face Henry.

"Yah Hyung! Why didn't you go to him instead?" He asked, I was actually about to answer when I heard Kyuhyuns laugher. "Pwhahahahahah! Wook! Wook! Guess what?! Aish! Help me first~!" He said as he ran up to me. "Y-Yah! Come back here! You stupid maknae!" Yesung Hyung yelled out as h tried to grab Kyuhyunm but always failed. "No! Wook is mine now~" Kyuhyun teased as he hugged me like a stuff animal.

Wha?.. What the is going on?!  I asked myself as I tried to get out of Kyuhyun's grip. "Hyung.. You're always paired up with such weiros.." Henry says, as he sat down on the couch. "YAH! THERE'S ALSO HENWOOK IDIOT!" The 3 of us yelled at Henry, as he widen his eyes. He probably was too bust with Zhoury. I said to myself. 

"Anyways, here! Have your wife back!" Kyuhyun said as he pushed me to hyung's embrace. My heart stopped beating as I was blushing deeply. "A-Ah.. I-I need to go!" I said as I ran away from Yesung hyung with Henry.

"Well.. Awkward.." He said as I nodded my head. I sighed as I walk to the supermarket. I noticed Henry rolling his eyes at me as he grabbed my wrist. "Hyung-Ah, you know you are my favorite hyung ne?" He spoke to me informally. "Yah! I know that and speak formally!" I told him. "Then Hyung.." He released my hand and took a step back.

"Ne?"

"Yesung Hyung said something.." He said as he looked down, biting hi lower lip.

"What was it?"

"H-Hyung.." He looked up to me slowly as he took another step away from me.

"Sercet!" He said out loud as he dashed to the supermarket and left me dumbfounded. "Y-Yah! When did you get so close with Kyu?!" I yelled as I ran after him.

"What if Sungie hyung did say something? Was it about me? If he did, then why won't Henry tell?.." I said to myself as I caught up with Henry. "Y-Yah! What's wrong with you?!" I nagged at him. But all I got for a reply was a soft chuckle. "Hyungie will get pissed if I tell what I heard that's why." He smiled at me as he hopped away.

Aish.. I pouted as I went to find him. I walked to where I'd mostly find a chipmunk who was craving for cookies at the moment. I siged as I noticed him on the phone not to far from where I was standing. I figrued to scare him as a payback for earlier I thought. So I tip-toed behind him slowly. But at the moment when I was supposed to tackle him. He said something.. odd. "Hyung.. You like Ryeowook? What about.." Henry said on the phone as he turned around to face me.

His mouth was opened wide as his eyes were in the size of a golf ball. He dropped his phone at the same time as he tumbled down. "H-Hyung?! Y-You.. When?! A-Ah.. I found t-the cookies! Hahaahhaah!" He said uncomfortably, as the feeling around us tensed. "Who was.. that?.." I asked softly. "A-Ah.. Hyung! I really, really, can't tell you that!" He told me as I helped him stand up, I pouted at his answer.

"Waeyo?!" I asked him. He pouted as well as he looked down. "Because I promised!" He said quietly, I sighed and crossed my arms. "Can't you break that promise?: I asked once again, "But Hyung.. If I can break this promise.. Then I can also break the promise to believe.." He stated as he lifted his head to meet my gaze, I felt bad for getting a little mad, so I went and hugged him.

"Aigo.. I'm sorry Henry-Ah! I just wanted to know.." I spoke quietly, "It's okay hyung." He said has he smiled to me. "If I was in your spot, I'd wanna know as well!" He said. I giggled as I dragged him to the cashier, "As an apology, I'm paying for those cookies! Then you'd help me shop for the food alright?" I said to him. He immediatly smiled wider as he nodded furiously.

But, because we were to busy in our own world, I guess we never noticed that we were followed by a certain someone..

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Wipes bead of sweat off*

Yay! Done~ I'm hoping that it's good enough for our likings! I'm hoping it is ><

Aigo~ When I was writing this I kept on thinking about YeWook babies for some reason xD

Probably having YeWook fever, again!

Anyways, Wanna see my Super Junior gifs collection?~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I won't show it~ It's too precious to be revealed.. yet <3

 

| Saranghae15 |