The night it happened..

I don't know!

"Aish, Kyuhyun! Do that once more and I'll kick you out of here!" Kangin yelled, his anger made most of us shift uncomfortably.

I just looked the glass of soju that I held in my hand,
wondering about what might happen if Kyuhyun kept on whispering dirty phrases to Sungmin's ear,
but then suddenly, "YAH! GET OUT OF HERE! I HEARD THAT!" Kangin screamed out to Kyuhyun as he stood up from his seat,
while Kyuhyun was just smirking back at Kangin.
 
"Aigo.. Youngwoon, it's alright! Let the kid do what he wants, let's just enjoy our time alright?" Leeteuk Hyung said,
which made Kangin calm down a little and sat back down.
"What's wrong with that kid?.." Kangin muttered when Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and continued to drink.
I wasn't even paying attention to what was happening until Ryeowook suddenly hugged Sungmin.
 
I felt my blood boil at that moment, as he continued to act all cute with Sungmin, it felt like I was watching some horror show. 
Why am I even so affected by it? It's not like I have any feelings for Ryeowook.
But why doesn't he do those things with me? I asked myself, as I finished my glass of soju.
I heard Ryeowook giggled, and I felt furious at that moment. He accidentally bumped the glass of soju that was placed in front of him, which caused the liquid to pour down on his shirt. 
 
"Omo, I'm going to the restroom to wash my shirt! Please excuse me!"
He said, as he stood up and left the booth we were all in.
"I'm going to the restroom as well" I muttered softly, but was loud enough for everyone to hear. I stood up as well and made my way towards the restroom, quietly opening the door.
 
I stood there with my eyes widening at the sight. I saw Ryeowook taking his shirt off, then started to wash it. 
Aish.. Why is my heart beating so quickly? I'm not gay!  I said to myself as I went inside,
"O-Oh Hyung!" Ryeowook blushed as he saw me, he lifted his arms to chest protectivly.
 
"Don't worry Wookie-Ah, No need to be shy here." I said to him as I smiled,
he slowly putted his arms back down to continue washing his clothing in the sink. I just stared at him, looking up and down at his half body.
I unconciously my lips, I felt blood slowly reaching for my cheeks as Ryeowook noticed that I was staring at him.
"Hyung.. Why are you staring at me like that?" He asked me as I walked closer to him, entering his personal space. 
 
"I don't know.." I whispered, as I lifted his chin up and closed the distance between our lips.
I his lips asking for enterance, which he hesitantly granted as he parted his lips. I quickly entered and was about to pin him to the wall until I noticed what was I doing,
I quickly got away from him, blushing madly. I was suprised on what I've done,
 I know I don't like men. I'm straight.. Right?
 
Of course I am! I said to myself, just when I was about to apologize to Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Donghae stepped inside the restroom.
"Hey, did something happen? You guys seem to be blushing madly.. And I noticed that Ryeowook has no shirt on.." Eunhyuk said, he made it seem that he was oblivious on what was going on, but it was pretty obvious that he knew the exact reason why we were both blushing like crazy.
"Eh, Who cares. Come on Hyukkie, let's get them some alone time once more!" Donghae giggled as he dragged Eunhyuk out of the restroom.
 
"Erm.. H-Hyung.." Ryeowook whispered out softly. I looked up at his direction, "Uh.. Yeah?.." I asked him, not even being able to look at him properly.
"W-Why did you.. you know.. K-Kissed me..?" He looked down, blushing a little more.
"I-I um.. Well, you see.. I-I don't know!" I told him as I dashed out of the restroom, leaving a confused Ryeowook back there. 
 
I really didn't want to leave him, but I just wasn't feeling good.. I had this strange feeling inside me, so I'm guessing it's just because I'm feeling dizzy. 
As I came back to our booth, I stood in front of them and excused myself to go home early since I wasn't feeling well.
I was walking back to the dorm, thinking back to the incident that happened earlier. I'm even actually doubting my straightness now.
Kim Ryeowook.. What are you doing to me? I asked myself as I opened the door and stepped inside.
 
I immediatly dashed to my room and lied down on my bed, as I slowly touched my lips.
I smiled unconciously as I remembered Ryeowook's reaction. So pure and innocent.. Who wouldn't like him?  I asked myself. I stood up, as I went to my wardrobe to change my clothes.
I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, and while I was about to pour the water into the glass. I heard a loud crash just outside the door.
I was suprised by the sudden noise that I accidently dropped the glass. I went over the door and opened it slightly, peeking through the small gap.
 
I was shocked to see an unconcious Ryeowook lying on the ground.
I almost immediatly ran to him and made our way to our shared bedroom and layed him down on his bed.
As I was about to let him go, he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him.
I didn't move, since I was seriously tired. I didn't notice that I was slowly making my way to dreamland as I layed beside Ryeowook with my arms around his waist.
 
"Hyung.. Don't leave.. me.." He whispers to me, which left me blushing at his cuteness. 
I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with his aegyo  Not like.. I like him or anything..
"Hm.. Okay Ryeowookie. I'll sleep here with you!" I said to him quietly has he slowly enters his dreamland. "Nighty Night, Sungie Hyung! Sweet.. Dreams." He says as he enters his dreamland.
"Goodnight, my Wookie." I said as I fell asleep.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Omo, 1st chapter is here. ^^ I hope you like it. Bytheway, I forgot to tell you guys this, this story of mine would be really long, so it'll take some time to end.
I personally have troubles writing these kinds of stories but, I'm giving it a shot xD
 
| Saranghae15 |