Plan A in Action!

I don't know!

"Are you sure this will work?!" I asked with fear. Henry made me wear some bunny pajamas that he claimed to have "borrowed" from Sungmin. Luckily, Sungmin is currently working at Coffee Beans with Kyuhyun, so there will be no war.. yet.

"Ne Hyung! He'll totally like this!" He answered confidently, I sighed and walked to the living room. Ryeowook noticed me, "Annyeong Haseyo Sungmin- Yesung Hyung?!" He asked in shock.

"Ne, I borrowed Sungmin's pajamas because Eunhyuk's dog peed on mine.." I sighed, as I sat next to him. "You look cute hyung!" He giggled lightly and I punched his arm playfully. "Yah!"

I smiled at him, This is currently going fine. I thought. I watched television with him for a while in comfortable silence. But my time with him was ruined as I heard Sungmin yell.

"Oh no.. You better hide Hyung!" Ryeowook whispered to be as another yell of frustration came out from Sungmin's mouth. "WHERE IS IT?!" He yelled out again. I stood up and ran to my bedroom.

I locked the door and sighed in relief. Then I went to change as soon as possible, to safe from Sungmin's beating. I removed the pajama and changed into my own clothing but still stayed inside the room.

I stayed sitting down on the bed until I was pretty sure that Sungmin wasn't pissed anymore and I left the room. "Sungmin Ah! Why is your pajama in my room?" I asked innocently, I glanced at Ryeowook who seemed to be too busy holding back his laughter.

"KYAH! MINE!" Sungmin yelled and snatched the pajama out of my hand, I rolled my eyes. "Thanks Hyung!" Sungmin added as he sat back down on the couch next to Ryeowook.

"Yah! My place!" I said to him, he just laughed. "Over protective much, Right Hyung?" He teased. I just rolled my eyes and sat next to Sungmin. "Oh wait.. Why are you not with Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook suddenly asked.

"Huh? Oh, He went to meet his dad after.." Sungmin answered, I got bored so I took Ryeowook's wrist and dragged him outside. "Sungmin Ah! Goodbye!" I said as I left the dorm with Ryeowookie. 

"Hyung? Where are we going?" He asked me as we started walking along the sidewalk. "Somewhere.." I simply answered back. Then I heard him sigh, but he just continued to follow me anyways.

"Ryeowook Ah!.. I really need to say something!" I told him.

"Then go ahead." He said straightforwardly. I turned around to look at him.

"Ryeowook, I-" But I got cut off by Donghae's loud yelling. "RYEOWOOK! YESUNG HYUNG!" He yelled as he ran towards us, "H-Have you seen.. Leeteuk Hyung?.. I-I.. need to talk to him."

"Leeteukie Umma? He is at the dorms!" Ryeowook simply said, "Then come with me Ryeowookie!" Donghae yelled as he pulled Ryeowook back into the dorms. "Bye Hyung!" Ryeowook yelled out before he was dragged away.

I sighed.. "So much for Plan A.. Time for Plan B then.." 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

大家好! Hello Everyone!

How is the chapter?

Is it good? Is it bad? 

Keep on guessing the answer to the question from Chapter 7 *^^*

Also, Here is today's GIF;

 

tumblr_m24jdqTjIC1r38asm.gif

 

"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!" -EunHae
I did that to an old lady and she yelled "The is wrong with you?!" >:DD

 

| Saranghae15 |