Seen and Unseen

VIEW

“I dropped her off in their dorm and that’s it.” Siwon finished, earning a plain reaction from his audience.

 

After a few solid seconds of silence, the mastermind of this entire plan spoke.

 

Seriously…? Not even a ‘when will we meet again?’ or even a cheesy pick up line? You know girls love those these days.” Donghae groaned. It has been 3 days since that fateful evening atop the Namsan Tower. After much running away from the incessant nagging from his fellow members, Siwon finally decided to face the inevitable and share the story of what had happened that night. Of course, excluding some of the more personal details.

 

Now, upon hearing Donghae’s input, the former could only think about how the man could have a girlfriend when his mind works like that.

 

“You’re the Choi Siwon, your looks alone could get you to the moon and back.”

 

“Don’t listen to him, he gives the worst advice.” Eunhyuk suddenly spoke, shoving Donghae to the side. “As a professional in this field, you should’ve at least asked for her number. That’s basic!”

 

“I… did.” Siwon meekly spoke. At the mere sentence, all the men around him stood up.

 

“You did?!”

 

“Then what are you waiting for? Call her!”

 

They shook him from every angle, trying to pry his phone from his hands or to at least knock some sense into his brain. Thankfully, he was the tallest amongst them giving him an advantage against their sneaky tactics. 

 

“She’s probably busy, I’ll just stick to texting until I stop being so uptight because he apparently hates it.” He groaned loudly. All the ruckus came to a brief halt, only to start again in the next second. He watched with a disappointed look at the scene unfolding before him. Truly, he would never get used to this.

 

 

"He took me back to the dorm and now we're here." Tiffany ended, earning a blank reaction from Jessica.

 

"Really? Not even a goodbye kiss?"

 

Tiffany slapped the girl beside her. The two SNSD members were huddled together on Tiffany's bed, finding the right time again wherein it was only the two of them left at the dorm and Jessica could corner the poor girl into spilling all the details of her and Siwon's night out together. For her, it was uneventful but the one on the blind date herself had different thoughts.

 

"Yah, if you're gonna spend the entire day there thinking about him then might as well just meet him again." Jessica suddenly spoke.

 

"What?!" Tiffany's voice raised decibels, confused as to why Jessica would come to the conclusion.

 

"You didn't even realize you were spacing out. I was calling your name for three times and if I know something, it's that a certain someone is in your mind right now." She continued in a not-so-matter of fact. "Do you want me to say his name? Siwo" Before she could finish, a hand slapped over .

 

"I swear, Jessica Jung." Jessica pried Tiffany's hand off her and rolled her eyes.
 

"Look, what's even stopping you from texting him? You gave him your number and now he's texted you, you won't text back. You're weird."

 

Tiffany sighed heavily before plopping unto the bed. "But I'm not his type... He said he likes tall girls." She mumbled, so softly that Jessica almost didn't hear it. Almost.

 

"Are you kidding me? The entire time he was making googly eyes at you and you're worried about some silly truth or dare answers? It said ideal type, yes, but it doesn't mean he can't be interested in anyone else. You should have more confidence in yourself, Hwang." 

 

Tiffany reached out to the nearest pillow and stuffed her face into it as deep as she can. She screamed; and, defeatedly, she spoke.

 

"Got it. Thanks mom."

 

 

Giving up on his team, Siwon went back to meddling with his phone when a notification popped up from his screen. It was a text, and it only took a single glance for him to drop whatever he was doing and open it.

 

In the midst of the shouting, bickering, and chaos, nobody in the room noticed the way Siwon smiled foolishly to himself.

 

And nobody saw him respond a certain ‘sure’ to Tiffany’s invite for a coffee date that night.