Chapter 17

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAEYOUNG

 

 

 

EVENING

 

 

 

After my friends and Nayeonie fetched me in the airport, we decided to go to my place and talk about the reason why I didn't come home after telling them I'll be staying abroad for just a month. 

 

Somi, on the other hand, was fetched by her father in the airport so we'll just meet on the day of the exhibit. 

 

It's 10:30 in the evening now and all of them are still here with their drunk faces.

 

"Yah, Chewy~ give me a kiss pweaseeee." I was watching them from the kitchen table.

 

I still can't believe that my best friend got together with Sana unnie. As far as I can remember, the two are opposite poles. 

 

I can't help but release a soft chuckle at the scene in front of me.

 

A kissy Sana and a defeated Tzuyu. I have to admit the two of them are really cute together.

 

"Those two are like that whenever they drink together that's why Tzuyu doesn't like going to parties with Sana. She can be very whiny." 

 

I heard a voice beside me that made me startled and almost spilled the water I was holding.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you, Chaeng?"

 

I frantically shook my head and waved my hand.

 

"It's okay, unnie. I was just to emerged on watching those two and didn't see you coming."

 

She gave me a gentle smile and pat my head.

 

"You must be surprised seeing me here with your cousin, Chaeng."

 

I looked at Jeongyeon unnie as she said that.

 

Honestly, I was quite baffled when I saw her on the airport.

 

"It's been a year and a half since me and Nayeon became each other's fiancé."

 

She explained to me.

 

"I remember Nayeonie telling me that she came back here two years ago because of the merging of their airlines with another airline company. I didn't know it was you, unnie."

 

She chuckled and hold my shoulder.

 

"No one knew I was an heir to an airline company. My parents never introduced me to the public to protect my privacy. Also, because I don't do well in my academics." She said and we both laugh.

 

I still remember her coming to school in her pj's. That was hilarious. Who would've thought, this bubbly unnie can be an heir and my cousin's fiancé for that matter?

 

"I don't have any objections to you being Nayeonie's fiancé, unnie. I can see that she's happy with you. I hope you won't hurt her. She's been through a lot already."

 

I don't want to see my cousin broken again. She deserves to be happy.

 

"I understand, Chaeng. I'll do my best to make your unnie happy. Honestly, I've already develop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter