Chapter 25

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert started and Chaeyoung is now seated with Tzuyu. Her eyes still a bit swollen. Honestly, she didn't want to watch after what happened back stage but Tzuyu forced her to. 

 

She is now looking at how elegant Mina is, swinging her body left and right to the music playing in the background. She can't help but to admire the girl despite what happened.

 

"You really are beautiful." Chaeyoung mumbled. she continued watching the girl she love until the curtains closed. When the curtains drawn, she knew it'll be the last time she would see the girl too. Just like it, they too, are already over. Their story was told and now they are at the end. 

 

Chaeyoung stood up and gave one last clap for the performance. It was, indeed, a marvelous show. Mina shine brightly as the lead ballerina. "Atleast I get to see you happy on stage." Tzuyu turns to her friend after hearing this statement. She felt guilty about what happened back stage. 

 

When everyone was throwing flowers on stage, Chaeyoung slowly exited the place after bidding goodbye to Tzuyu. "Let's go together, Chaeng." Tzuyu offered but she refused. "You should congratulate Mina back stage, Tzu. Sana couldn't come, so, be there on her behalf." Chaeyoung said and by that, Tzuyu knew that she needed to give her best friend a time for herself. So, she let her leave on her own. 

 

Before going out, Chaeyoung took one last glance to the front stag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter