Chapter 9

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

 

At last, I finally finished it.

 

I'm looking at the painting and I can't help but smile. 

 

"Hey, Chaeng. Who is she? Do you have a new girlfriend now and you didn't tell me?" Tzuyu asked while faking a sob.

 

"Yah! Don't be so dramatic and no she's not my girlfriend. She's my cousin. Nayeonie. Isn't her smile cute?" I said smiling that made Tzuyu nod her head in agreement.

 

"Yeah she's cute. But I haven't met her before. Everyone will definitely think she's your girl." She looked at the painting and chuckled. 

 

"Well, it's not my intention. I decided to paint Nayeonie's face since I have always admired her smile. Everytime I feel down she made me smile by making faces back when we were younger. Her smile made me smile too. I've always want to see her happy cause when she is, I am too." Tzuyu patted my back and give me a thumbs up.

 

"You did well. I'm sure this will be displayed and be the center of attraction on the schools exhibit. Your unnie's face will be popular." She said praising my work.

 

Realization hit me...

 

I haven't asked unnie's permission.

 

Crap!

 

"Tzu, uhh can you do me a favor and help me tidy things up? I need to ask unnie's permission about the painting. I haven't told her about this yet and just draw her without thinking much." I panicked while picking up my brushes and paints.

 

"Woah, easy there. I'll clean the mess here. You go meet your unnie. You have to pass that tomorrow, right?" I looked at Tzuyu as she said it and gave her a hug and a thank you.

 

" Better treat me tomorrow, Chaeng. Now go!" She said and we chuckled. I waved to her and headed to the school's gate.

 

I texted mom to ask for Nayeonie's number then called Nayeonie if I can meet her.

 

"Sure cub. I'll be at my office. Just come by, I cant leave the building as of the moment. Unnie's a bit busy." She said.

 

"Okay, unnie. I'll be there. I just really need to ask something." I said as I held onto the painting tighter.

 

"Alright. Take care, cub." I hang up after that and hurriedly went out of school to her office.

 

----------------------

 

I'm infront of Im airlines and man was it huge. I asked the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter