Chapter 16

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seoul International Airport

 

 

 

A week later

 

 

 

CHAEYOUNG

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah!"

 

Hearing that very familiar voice made me realize that, indeed, I'm back. I'm home. 

 

A place I left behind to pursue this career and also to forget about her.

 

Now that I'm back, I hope this place will be nicer to me.

 

Most of all, I hope I won't bump into her.

 

 

 

"Yah! you sneaky cub! a month huh?!" an angry squirrel together with a raging bunny was the first to welcome me.

 

I just scratched my head not knowing how to answer the both of them.

 

"You really have a lot of explaining to do, Chaeng." 

 

I was startled when Tzuyu spoke and put her arm around my shoulders.

 

From what I remembered, I only told Nayeonie about me coming back here.

 

I even use my English name in my paintings and even asked Mr. Snow to hide my identity to the media to protect my privacy. One thing I realized after being mentored by Mr. Snow is that in order to focus on my craft I needed to deal with media in a very least possible way. 

 

"We should wait 'til your exhibit, Chae. By the time the exhibit starts, I'll introduce you to the media properly."

 

Oh well, I guess these three continued to contact each other even after I left.

 

"Alright, let's go to my place then." 

 

I feel like I needed to make it up for not telling them about my plans back then. I guess, I really owe them an explanation.

 

 

 

"Right, c'mon." Nayeonie said.

 

 

 

"Uhhh... excuse me?" I hear Somi's voice and that had me turn around to see Somi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter