Next Plan

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

Taking a rest at home ever since you got dismissed by the doctors, Eunri stayed back as well and looked after you. “Lay said that he would visit sometime after practice today” she said and you nodded as you kept your eyes on the TV “what time?” you asked and she paused what she was doing, “I think—“

‘Ding Dong’ the door rang and she chuckled, “speaking of the devil” she skipped towards the door and opened it, revealing Lay, Chanyeol and not forgetting Kai. “My poor noona, how are you feeling?” you heard his voice and rolled your eyes. “Oh why do you always come here? Don’t you have any other patients to attend?” you said in a sarcastic tone and frowned at him while you smiled at the other two. “Whatever noona, you should know that the almighty Kai is really clingy so that means that its really to pull me away from ‘this’ glue” he pointed at you and smirked.

 

Chanyeol saw his dongsaeng and cleared his throat, “noona, here is a basket of fruits for you to eat. It’s good to be healthy and not have any more sick leave” he teased and you smiled with a small nod. Eunri saw Lay staring at every corners of the house and nudged him, “what are you looking for?” she looked at him weirdly. “Nothing” he said shyly and walked towards you.

 

“Heeyoung-ah would you like to come with us to China? I mean, EXO will promote in the Mainland for few months before the K team come back. But the main thing is that most of our stylist will be on leave and you know… stylists are important” Lay said and you tried to catch everything he said since he was talking fast at first and then slowly towards the end. Eunri’s eyes widened and turned to the Exo members, “really? Why didn’t you ask me? I am free since f(x) is on their vacation” she looked at them with puppy eyes.

 

Kai shook his head, “noona, you are not our stylist. Try again next time” he smirked and she slapped his back hard, making everyone go ‘Oooohh’ but Kai stared back at her with a calm expression. “Dare to do that again and you’re dead” he threatened and Eunri gulped. A second later, a smile appeared on his face when he turned to you, “Heeyoung-ah you agree on our offer right?” Chanyeol and Lay who saw how quick his expression changed looked away with a sigh, ‘what a bipolar’

 

---------------------------------------

Waking up, you looked at your phone and saw the date; I need to tell them within three days. You pouted and got out of bed. “Going out for a while won’t harm at all, right?” you tilted your head as you asked yourself out loud. “Of course it won’t harm you, you should take this chance and learn for things while you are young” Eunri shouted from the dining room and you facepalmed. “Araso araso, I will go” you said as you walked out to get a quick shower.

 

“If I were you, I would be happy with someone else as well” Eunri mumbled when you were out of sight. Minutes passed and she waited for you come out for breakfast, “Aish Heeyoung-ah we are getting late” you heard her and sighed, “I know!” you skipped to the table after you hung your towel on the hanger and quickly ate all the food from the plate.

 

Getting in the cab, Eunri turned to your side and smiled. “I actually thought that you fell asleep in the bathroom” she chuckled when you crossed your arms and pouted. ‘I am accepting this offer because I want to take my mind off Woohyun oppa for a while. Maybe he will wake up when I am back’ you smiled to yourself and rested on the seat.

 

--------------------------------------------

“I’m back~” you sang when you entered the room where you usually go for your meetings. “Yayyy now I won’t be alone!!” your partner cheered making you giggle. The head coordinator smiled towards your direction and you sat down for the meeting. “The next thing is that EXO will be heading to China to promote their song as a whole. Since most of you will be on leave, the rest will be joining the crew, is it all right?” she asked and you turned to your partner and asked if she was going but she was one of the stylists who were going to take leave.

 

“Don’t worry, it will be fun. Being with Exo-M was really cool; you will enjoy the whole trip. I guarantee you” she gave a thumb up and you still pouted, “you better not be lying” you sighed and she patted your back. You walked out of the room and made your way around the building since you had nothing to do, even though you still had to inform Lay about your decision.

 

Making your way to the practice room, you knocked and opened the door and saw that they were practicing. You peeked inside and turned to go back but the door was opened wider by Kris, “Heeyoung-ah what are you doing here? I thought you didn’t come today” he said and wiped his sweat with his shirt. “I just came back today and can you tell Lay that I---oww” in a second you were pulled by the group’s leader inside.

 

Puffing your cheeks, you rubbed your wrists and sat on the bench. “Seeing every so serious is so different” you mumbled and stared at their dance as your head was drowned with their latest song and took your phone out when you felt it vibrate. The music stopped and sat next near you, “what some?” Baekhyun offered his bottle of water but you rejected it since you wasn’t thirsty at all. “Umm I came here just to say that I have been assigned to travel to China” you looked at Lay as you said but from the corner of your eyes you saw Kai smiling widely.

 

“Well then let’s go and get something to eat. I’m hungry” Xiumin said and they all jumped up. You laughed when D.O and Tao pulled you with them; Kai who was the last shook his head and turned to see that your phone was still on the bench.

 

“Oh someone is calling” he said to himself when he saw the screen light up, he picked it up and stared at the screen for a long time. Slowing, he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth before answering it.