I don't want that to happen

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

It was the second day; you stared out of the window and sighed for the nth time. D.O sat up straight when he heard your voice, “when did you wake up?” he asked with his eyes wide open. Quickly, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialled a certain number, “She’s awake, Krong-ssi” he said and looked at you. After a second his eyes became smaller, “when did I become mr. Pororo?” he said furiously and hung up. Smiling at him, you looked back out the window again. “Don’t you have practice to do?” you sat up slowly.

 

“Aniyo, we are having our lunch break and Mr. Krong commanded me to come here before he bites my helmet off my head” he touched his head and raised his eyebrows, with confusion. “I understand, Mr. Wannabe mature is always ordering people around him” you chuckled lowly and reached for a glass of water but was a second late when D.O reached for it for you. “Komawao” you smiled and took a sip and gave it back to him.

 

The door opened and revealed Kai, Lay and Eunri along with Victoria. “Heeyoung-ah, how are you feeling? Thank god the fever is off” she said as she felt your forehead. “I know, I am alright. No fever feeling but still just a bit weak” you told her every detail. Lay shifted everyone in front of him and stood in front, “still weak? I got a toffee with me, it helps me a lot when I need to recover from tiredness” he pulled it out from his pocket and placed it on your palm. “Wow thank you” you looked at him and nodded.

 

“You should rest more, I have asked our head stylist to give Eunri unnie some days off so that she can look after you” Victoria said and pouted when she saw your dry lips. “You should drink plenty of water and I brought some freshly mixed carrot juice and also some apple juice” she placed the bags of bottles on the table and smiled sweetly, “and you need to drink it all if you want to get better” she shook your hands and smiled again when you nodded. “That’s what I want to see”, she pinched your cheeks. “Yeah right, noona just want those drunk by Heeyoung because you woke up early in the morning to make those and you don’t want your sacrificed sleep to go to waste” Kai stuck his tongue out at Victoria who did the same.

 

Looking at the teasing and laughter in the room caused by the visitors made you think of the day when you got in an accident and Infinite visited you. ‘I wonder what Woohyun oppa is doing. I hope he will forgive me soon even though I did not clarify what my point was, he should be able to understand me. We have been together for almost two years’ you looked out and quickly wiped the lone tear the rolled down your right cheek. Kai who saw the scene, frowned and sat on the bed. “I told you to be more careful, I guess this is your punishment for not attending the ‘Kaisoo’ birthday party’ he poked your arms.

 

“Mianhae, I had something to do that day. You forgive me right? Since you are mature enough, you should forgive this sick person lying down on the bed with dry lips and pale face who looks like she is about to kick the bucket” you chuckled and he flicked your forehead, “Don’t say that you are about to kick the bucket, you are too young for that” he sighed and D.O nodded with agreement.

 

Minutes later, a knock was heard and the door opened. L walked in with a basket of fruits with a smile when he saw you wide away. Staring longer at the door, you turned to look at L with a small smile. Kai saw L walk in and immediately bowed at him, “Annyeonghasaeyo” he said politely and Victoria smiled at him proudly. “Annyeonghasaeyo L-ssi, are you here to visit our Heeyoung?” Victoria said with a bright smile and nudged Lay to do something.

 

“Oh look at the time, L- sunbaenim. I thought you would be at--- what did I say wrong?” he turned to Victoria when he gained another nudge and gained a glare, “not that, we should leave to give some privacy” she whispered in Chinese. “But he isn’t her boyfriend, why should we leave. What if he does something that will harm her?” he frowned and he spoke back. “He won’t lah” she said and looked back at the confused people staring back at her. “Lay meant that it’s getting late and we should get back to the building for practice. See you later, L-ssi” she bowed and walked to the door, holding Lay’s hands.

 

“Kai—Kyungsoo... Unniee” she whispered and gestured them to get out of the room. When they finally got out of the room, L turned back at you with a chuckle. “Victoria noona is quiet interesting” he placed the basket on the vacant space and sat down next to you. “Are you feeling better?” he felt your forehead. “Just the after effects” you muttered and he nodded.

 

You looked at L and waited for him to talk, “if you are waiting for me to talk about those jerks? They are real jerks” he crossed his arms and you frowned. “Yeah maybe they are jerks” you sighed and lied back down on the bed after feeling back aches. “I guess I am getting old” you said in a low voice as if you were talking to yourself. L furrowed his eyebrows and pinched your nose, “whatever drama-queen”. You rolled your eyes, “you haven’t changed at all, you still have that mysterious personality of yours” you smiled and he shrugged.

 

“What I know is that I won’t change any impression of you. You are clumsy, silly and maybe weaker than before” he laughed at himself and stopped when you looked away. “I guess you won’t change your feeling about him” he mumbled the words and you nodded unconsciously. “I forgot to add stubborn to the list” he rolled his eyes, ‘You won’t even notice the amount of people that is in love with you’ he looked at your sad face.

 

“What if Woohyun hyung won’t forgive you? What will you do?” he asked and you turned to him.

“He will, Woohyun oppa will. I hope” you said and mumbled the last part to yourself.

“I said what if” he said and poked your cheeks.

“Then you help me to beat him up until he gets handicapped and then I will find a church somewhere far and become a nun” you said in a joking manner.

“You don’t want to be with anyone else?” he asked carefully and you shook your head.

L felt his shoulder drop and nodded. ‘I will wake Woohyun hyung up. Just for the sake of your happiness’ he pulled you into a hug and you got a shock. “Heeyoung, I guess you will be the prettiest nun in the world” he said and you laughed at him.

 

“I mean it but I don’t want that to happen” he felt you pat his back and smiled.