Planning begins

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

 

[Infinite]

L got out of his room after he hid the camera and the members glared at him for taking the whole night locking the room to himself. “Thank you so much for letting me stay in the sofa” Sungyeol groaned and L held onto his arm, “do you believe in Heeyoung?”. The older stared at him with raised eyebrows and shook his head. “As much as I hate Hyunri but sometime I think that she is telling us the truth about her.” Sungyeol shrugged and L stared at him, “but you know nothing as to why Heeyoung left us” Sungyeol rolled his eyes, “Do you know?” he asked making the younger shake his head.

 

“It’s three in the morning so let me get some sleep. I don’t have time to listen to all the Heeyoung crap!” Sungyeol pushed L to the side as he made his way to his room. “You want to repeat yourself?” L clenched his fist tight. “I don’t have time for Heeyoung’s---“ Sungyeol hit the wall as L threw him a punch. He pulled him inside the room and slammed it shut. L turned the monitor on and played the video to the injured member.

 

“What do you have to say now?” L glared at the choding member, he wanted his best friend on his side. He wanted everything to go back to normal, he just needed his best friends trust to do so.

Sungyeol watched the clip numerous times and bit his lips, “I knew it. I knew that Hyunri wasn’t so angelic. That is her real self right?” he pointed at the screen. “I need to show this to Woohyun hyung.” He looked up at the ceiling as he tried to think of how to tell him.

 

L shook his head, “I need to know why you had to throw that bucket of cold water at her” L replayed the scene in his head and cried mentally. “It was impulse action, I regret doing all those bad things to Heeyoung but her words to us that night was heart stabbing.” He explained everything that was in his heart. “Alright, stop all your emotional speech and let’s think of how to change everything around” L said and Sungyeol pouted, “can we do that tomorrow? I need to sleep”

“I want everything to end sooner” L said and Sungyeol gave in with a frown. “Alright then, let’s do this”

 

------------------------------

*Knock Knock*

 

 Sungyeol got up from his bed and walked to the door. He opened it and looked at the maknae who glared at him. “What do you want, Sungjong? I just got my sleep three hours ago” he said as he looked at his phone in his hand. “I want to know everything about Heeyoung noona” he said short and pushed the elder away. Sungyeol stared at the maknae with wide eyes as he was confused to why he knew about it. ‘L is still in bed’ he turned and noticed that he wasn’t in bed anymore. 

 

[Minutes later]

 

“Is this why you have been giving noona that ugly glare?” Sungjong asked with curiosity. L nodded and the maknae sighed, “Why didn’t you tell us sooner, I wouldn’t have been acting so mean to Heeyoung noona” he felt bad about his actions. “It’s the second time we are accusing her of something that she didn’t do. She must have had a hard time because of us” Sungyeol nodded in agreement.

L nudged Sungjong and questioned about Hoya and Dongwoo. “They are in the living room. Do you think that they would give in easily? Hoya hyung is pretty hard headed” the maknae gulped. “Dongwoo hyung will understand. He should since he didn’t blame or act cold towards her the first time” Sungyeol said and L nodded. “AND since I had this choding and maknae give in. Plus, you two are one of the stubborn ones so I guess it won’t use much energy to explain to them” L smirked and they shrugged.

 

“Dongwoo hyung” Sungyeol approached him after Sungjong kidnapped Hoya. The second eldest looked at him and nodded, “what’s up?” he looked back at the magazine and Sungyeol breathed in. “Do you remember the day when we all blamed Heeyoung for being our anti fan?” he asked and Dongwoo closed the magazine and closed his eyes. Sungyeol gulped and shifted to the side a bit so that he could escape.

 

“Yeah I remember I trusted her because I know that she is harmless to us” he said and Sungyeol raised his eyebrows. “How about now? Do you still trust her or do you think that Heeyoung is different now?” He questioned appropriately and stared at Dongwoo for his expressions. “I still trust her but I am just hurt. You do know that words pain longer than the pain made from actions” he frowned small and Sungyeol pulled him into the room to show the evidence.

Hoya was already seated on the chair and his knuckles became white as he held onto the table. L looked at Sungjong and gave a nod.

 

‘Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung left’ the three thought the same until they heard footsteps towards the room.

“HYUNG!” Sunggyu appeared and L smiled widely, “I knew you would come sooner. I have the evidence of Hyunri showing her true identity” L announced and Sunggyu nodded, “I know about her long ago or maybe I know everything about her. More than you slow pokes” he passed them a file showing her true background.

 

“Cho Hyunri, she is the daughter of the Cho enterprise and Cho enterprise is known to have a gang or you can call it mafias working underground” The leader introduced the background which stunned the members. “So that is why sajangnim is not fighting with her when she intruded” Hoya said with a suspicious expression as he tapped on his chin.

 

Sungjong gave everyone sad eyes when he thought about the consequences of fighting with Hyunri, “Infinite might break up. Either one of us will get injured. Woollim will go bankrupt but worse will be Woohyun hyung and Heeyoung noona will not be able to reunite” he said and everyone heard him and frowned. “It will be really difficult to go against her” Sungyeol pouted. Sunggyu shook his head, “all we need to do is to get Woohyun to know all the details first then we plan” he smiled as he thought of an idea which could help everything to put back in its place.

 

Just where it belongs.