Captured

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

“Wow this seems fun!” Eunri exclaimed as soon as she boarded into the plane but you didn’t feel the same as her even though you knew that this would be another new start like your various attempts.

“At least we aren’t breathing in the same air” you mumbled to yourself when you thought of Woohyun but you shook it off when you heard a cough beside you. Turning to your left, you caught him staring at you. “You’re okay?” Lay asked and you shrugged, “I don’t think I can forget him even after all those things I have been through” you said straight to the point which made him sigh in worry, “you will like it in China” he patted your head and you glanced at the seat diagonal from yours and you saw Eunri sleeping already. Bobbing her head front and back, you giggled and lay back to the seat.

 

--------------------------------------

 

[Infinite’s apartment]

 

“What was all those commotion about?” the manager walked in when he heard all the noise. “Oppa! Explain everything” Jiae panicked about the scene since the scariest manger walked in. “Ahem~. I will do the talking since I am the witness” Hyunri said out loud and L facepalmed, he his heels to go but at the same time, the manger pulled him back with his words. “I need explanation from all of you” he was pissed off.

 

 

“Before you came in, we were watching TV and Woohyun oppa’s phone rang, it was Heeyoung unnie. I think she wanted to reconcile so Woohyun oppa grabbed his phone and threw it at the floor and began shouting at it. Personally, I think there isn’t anything wrong because I think it wasn’t a good idea for reconciliation since she betrayed INFINITE as a whole group and currently she isn’t the protagonist in our story” she ended on the spot with a small fake frown and L clenched his fist before pulling her to the kitchen. “I need to speak to you .Alone”.

 

 

Staring back with curiosity which later changed into puppy eyes; “Oppa what happen? What I said was true” she pouted and tugged on his sleeves. “I am so sorry, Hyunri. I think I heard enough of your lies, those stupid lies that broke everyone apart” L said out loud for her to hear. Her eyes opened wide and she looked out of the door, “Myungsoo oppa~ quit acting cool~” she said in a playful manner which annoyed him. “Stop your acting yourself, Hyuri. Reveal your inner devil already since no one is coming to interrupt our small conversation” he smirked and she began to glare at him.

 

Walking towards the door, she closed it softly and looked back at L. “Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha~” she laughed sarcastically and poked his shoulders, “why do you even care about that thing out there is living two times better than you” she taunted and he smirked at her before fighting back. “I care about that thing because… because I like her and at least she doesn’t act in front of us to gain sympathy” after hearing that, she puffed her cheeks and smiled widely at him.

 

“At least I can act better than you. The reason why your sitcom got cancelled was because your acting made the series uninteresting. I watched and I couldn’t stand all those pathetic talent of yours”

Clapping his hands, he chuckled and her; “I am so glad that you are telling the truth which is from your heart. A heart that is filled with pure darkness and filthy hopes to gain something that doesn’t belong to you and also. doesn’t. want. you” he pinched her cheeks and opened the door to get back to s. Staring at his back as he walked out, Hyunri gritted her teeth as she cursed for bad things to happen to him.

 

The manager raised his eyebrows at L and then at Hyunri as she came out few seconds later, “What did you two discuss about?” he crossed his arms and waited for their explanation but all they did was just shrug and ignore the question. “Come on oppa we don’t have time since Soojung unnie is downstairs waiting for us” Jiae said and they all nodded. Sunggyu nudged L as he left but the latter didn’t move as he continued to stay seated on the couch until everyone has left.

 

He walked to the kitchen for a second and swiftly walked to his room before making his way downstairs to his bandmates. Hoya and Sungjong scooted to the side to let him in; Sungyeol stared outside and saw Hyunri stare inside with her puppy eyes. “What should we do? our noona is outside” Sungjong asked the manager but the leader answered for him. “There will be another van to pick her up. There is no other choice but it is better to keep the staffs together” the maknae nodded as he understood while the other maknae looked out of the window as he smirked to himself.

 

 

-------------------------

“THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE ME BY YOUR SIDE!” Eunri exclaimed when she heard you sneeze as soon as you got in your room, you rolled your eyes and tried to explain that it was because of the dust but she was just in denial. “Fine, I need your guidance so that I won’t go nuts” the Exo members who just walked in the apartment chuckled. Jumping in shock at their sudden appearance, you sighed and slumped down on the couch.

 

“When did you come in?” you asked as you lay your head on your palm. Kris smiled small and swung a batch of keys around his finger and you sighed again. “Now EXO will be able to access our small apartment? When will I get my own privacy” you nagged and they stared at you like saucers feeling regret from their actions. Eunri coughed and waved her hands in the air. “See what you did to SM’s handsome boys. Don’t worry guys, she is just having her girl problems” she winked and you facepalmed.

 

Kai smirked and sat next to you, “Noona, when you have your stomach cramps. You can come to our dorm and lie on my shoulder… or you can also hug me for pain relief” your groaned when you heard him and puffed your cheeks. “I am not that weak but if I see your face, my stomach cramps will worsen” you stuck your tongue out and he glared at you. “Fine, from now on; if you have any problems. Don’t come looking for me” he pinched your cheeks and walked out of the room.

 

“WOW just wow. He surely doesn’t know which mode I was on. You guys knew that I was kidding right?” you turned to them and they shook their head with a blank face, “I thought you meant everything you said” Xiumin said and looked out of the door, “now it might take a while to have that kid out of his room” Chen pouted and Suho crossed his arms, “I don’t think he took it seriously” he smiled and Tao shook his head. “Hyung, you know it already. Jongin will not recover that quickly since he cares a lot for Noona and since it came out of her own mouth, it must have stung his heart like flying hammers” his voice became mute towards the very end after he saw shaking of heads from each and every members.

 

You looked down at the floor and bit your lips, “I think I went a little too far, I really didn’t mean it. Something just happened and my head ached a lot” you apologized to them and headed to find the runaway kid.

“Kai~” you walked towards his room as you whispered his name. Getting near to his room, you could hear mumbles. “Kai” you took a deep breath and walked in his room, hearing your existence made him turn away from you. “I’m sorry. This noona is truly sorry for her word. What I said was just a joke but I didn’t know you would take it seriously”

 

“What can I do? I am not Woohyun hyung who can make you smile just from a small action” his voice broke and you could tell that he had been crying, inside. “Jongin~” you called him by his real name and held onto his arms to make him face you. Seeing his red eyes made you feel guilty, “Why are you crying?” his voice hit you and one by one the tears showered down to your cheeks.

Kai bit his lips and pulled you into a tight hug, “It’s my fault now isn’t it?” he questioned and you remained still in his hold, “My noona is like a baby”

----------------------------

[Infinite]

 

It was late already and one by one, they went to shower but L stayed in his room. Locked. He replayed the video over and over again and smiled like a child. ‘This is so great’

Sungyeol and Dongwoo knocked several times on the door but he didn’t hear it. Catching a glimpse of his phone on his bed, he picked it up and dialed a number.

‘Hyung once you see this, I bet that you would do something that you would have done long ago’