Too Late

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

After eating lunch with EXO, you headed to the lobby to see Eunri and told her about your trip. “Unnie, you are going too right?” you asked with a smile but it fell when she shook her head. “I can’t go because I am assigned to f(x) and only be allowed to work for f(x)” you frowned when she told you. “That’s unfair! f(x) will be on vacation soon and at least you should have your freedom to work for whoever you want” you crossed your arms in frustration and Eunri laughed out loud. “Oh my god, I can’t take it anymore. Why are you adorable Heeyoung-ah” you grew curious of her actions and looked at her with wide eyes.

 

“Why are you laughing? Stop laughing!!” you pouted when she couldn’t and slumped down on the couch to wait for her to stop and when she finally did, she sat next to you and cleared . “Well of course I have to go kiddo” she smiled and you turned to her in surprise, “really?” you became excited and she nodded as she rolled her eyes. “Who will look after you in China? It’s obviously me” she pointed at herself with pride and you stared at her. “I am—whatever... I am so happy that you will be going!” you jumped on the couch and hugged her.

 

Eunri stopped hugging you and pulled you an arm away, “are you going to tell Woohyun about this?” her question stopped your excitement. “I don’t know if he will answer his phone. He has Hyunri with him already so I guess it will be just a waste of his time to tell him this useless news” you said in a sad tone. “But I will tell Myungsoo oppa” you said with a smile and searched for your phone in your right pocket and then left. “Oh where did my phone go?” you grew worried and began searching for it around the lobby. “It’s not here” you frowned more.

 

Thinking of the practice room, you ran quickly. “Where are you going?” you heard Eunri’s echo but you didn’t have time to reply. Reaching the room in no time, you panted as you placed your hand over the door knob. “Are you looking for this?” your phone was in front of your eyes and you looked up to see the person holding it. “Kai...” you puffed your cheeks and grabbed it from him. “How come you have it?” you examined your phone and looked back at him. “Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything to your precious phone” you sighed and smiled small. “That’s much better” he ruffled your hair and smirked.

 

“So see you on Sunday?” he walked inside and you walked away, back to the office.

 

Flashback

“Oh somebody is calling” he said to himself when he saw the screen light up, he picked it up and stared at the screen for a long time. Slowly, he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth before answering it. “Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim” Kai greeted the caller and there was no reply. “Sunbae, why aren’t you speaking? Do you want to talk to Heeyoung noona?” he smirked when he heard a sigh. “Kai-ssi can you give the phone to her?” he finally said and Kai turned around to see no one inside. “Mianhae, Woohyun sunbae she is not here”

 

“STOP PLAYING AROUND” his voice blasted the speaker and Kai pulled the phone away from his ears. “You don’t have the right to say that me when you are the one that is playing around. You have until Sunday to solve everything or else...” he couldn’t continue his words since he knew that it is impossible to make it possible. “Or else?” Woohyun asked and this time it was Kai who made the long pause. “Till Sunday” Kai hung up and stared at the phone, thinking about the red haired noona who entered his life.

 End of Flashback

---------------------------------

“Is it cold that side as well?” L asked when you call him on Saturday, the night before you leave. “Oppa is that a rhetorical question? It is obviously cold as well since Korea and China are neighbours” you smiled and picked up your clothes before folding it into your suitcase. “Will there be any China promotion soon?” you asked him but to only get a short, ‘I don’t know’ from him. “I hope so, I am going to miss you within the three months” you pouted and stared at the plaid shirt you got from him.

 

“I will miss you as well, did you tell hyung about your trip?” the similar question made your silent. “I don’t think he will care about me even if I hope he will” you mumbled and L furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at his hyung who was busy staring at his script for his drama. “I think he still cares for you” he said and you shook your head to yourself, “you don’t have to put my hopes up high. I don’t need those, I don’t want lies” your said slowly as you thought of how Woohyun glared at you with his eyes. “Heeyoung-ah” he called out softly so that he won’t be heard but it was too late when you hung up.

 

Sighing, he turned back to the awkward atmosphere with s. “Who was it? Don’t tell me you were chatting with that brainwasher” Hoya said and sipped his glass of milk. “Hyung, even if you drink milk, you won’t continue to grow taller. I am going to sleep” L changed the subject and walked to his room silently. “Yah Myungsoo I know that she called you. Why don’t you tell her to walk off your life. You are going to be the next victim of hers” Sungyeol said and it was hard to dodge that topic of how he was talking bad about you. “Shut up and sleep” L mumbled through his blanket and turned to the wall and thought of ways to make things back to normal.

 

------------------------

“What’s going on?” Sungjong joined his hyung the next morning when he saw them surrounding the TV. “Jinjja? What did she do in her previous life to get away with all the problems, now she is going to victimize EXO dongsaengs” Dongwoo said in his sleepy voice and turned back when he heard the door opened. “Woohyun-ah good morning” he smiled and looked back at the TV, Woohyun rubbed his eyes and turned his attention to the screen and frowned. ‘I should have believed Kai, dammit. why am I worrying over her?’

 

“GOOD MORNING DARLINGS” the voice squeaked as the door opened, footsteps was heard and Woohyun sighed, “not again” they all rolled their eyes and tried to ignore the incoming person. “Oppas I am here” Jiae’s voice was heard in an annoyed tone. Infinite got up and headed towards their dongsaengs. “What brought your here?” Sunggyu asked Hyunri who faked cried and playfully hit his arms, “oppa that hurt a lot” Sunggyu took a few steps away from her and Jiae giggled, making Hyunri glare at her. “Zip your small lips” she growled and Hoya fired up.

 

“You don’t have the right to talk to our dongsaengs like that” Jiah nodded at Hoya’s words and nudged Baby Soul’s arms to say something but she shook her head. “I don’t care oppa. Anyways I watched the news of our dear Heeyoung is flying to China with EXO---”

 

“Get out of here!” two voices stormed inside the apartment.