Ghost Of A Familiar Face

Love Dust (HIATUS)

"Aish Seungri! Your house is really messy!" Daesung exclaimed. Seungri laughed,"It's not all my fault! After you left someone else moved in." He explained, smiling. A pretty girl walked into the room, Seungri instantly smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Daesung this is my wife Hyuna. We have been married for three years, it's a little messy because of this stubborn little boy here" Seungri said, smiling as he patted Hyuna's pregnant stomach. Daesung felt pained at not being able to experience the same happiness, he missed so much for being gone for six years, and he had missed his own cousin's wedding. Glancing around at the clothes in disarray and all the baby things, Daesung shook off the pain. He came here to move on...not to be nostalgic.

 

Slipping on fresh clothes Daesung glanced out the window, the sun was so beautiful at this time of day. Seungri and Hyuna had gone to the hospital so he had a day to himself, he was a little jealous of their love so being alone for the day gave him some peace. He decided to help his cousin, after all he had let him stay in his home. Starting in the hallway he began picking up all the clothes that needed to be washed, working always got his mind off of...her. As he worked he sang 'Good Day' by IU and forgot about the time. As he finished up the vacuuming and admired his work he heard the sound of the doorbell ringing. Opening the door he smiled at a familiar face, "Taeyang hyung!" he exclaimed and pulled his best friend into a hug. "It's been so long! Six years and I heard you where back!" Taeyang laughed.

 

Seungri and Hyuna finally made it home to find Taeyang and Daesung talking at the breakfast island. "Daesung Gahmsahmnida! You cleaned up so nicely! You really didn't have to!" Hyuna exclaimed. Seungri shrugged, he knew how Daesung liked everything neat. "It is really nice to see you back Dae, I'll see you around!" Taeyang said as he stood to leave. "Hyuna and Seungri good luck! Annyeoung!" Taeyang smiled and left. Seungri smiled "It's really nice to know that people still remember you! It's like you are a ghost or something!" Seungri laughed. Daesung smiled and pulled on his coat, "If you don't mind I'm going to go out for some fresh air and coffee. Clear my head a little bit" Hyuna opened the door for him "Go ahead! You already did so much!"

 

Daesung shoved his hands in his pockets and walked down a familiar street. It was his favorite street to get coffee with Mi Sun, he hadn't planned on it but his feet just led him there. As he approached the coffee house he breathed, he needed to get her out of his head before she made him crazy. Actually forget that, he thought to himself. I've ALREADY gone crazy! Laughing to himself he opened the double doors and shuffled into the seemingly short line. The smell of coffee filled his nostrils and he breathed deeply. "Omo!" someone exclaimed from behind him. Spinning around he quickly caught the poor girl who had nearly fallen on him. Pulling her back up he gazed into her familiar deep brown eyes, "Mi Sunnie?" he asked. "Oh Daesung-ah I'm really, um, Mianhaeyo" she blushed and pulled away. "I-I have to get home" she stuttered and ran out of the coffee shop. Daesung stared after her, why did he still feel butterflies when he was around her? She didn't love him anymore...