Career

I'm Married to B1A4??

I'm soooo sorryyyy~~!!!! >.<''

I'm so sorry for taking so, soo long to update, but I've been busy and I had a huge writer's block :(

Anyway! Here's a long chapter for you guys, and I hope you enjoy it~!!^^

Oh! And thank you so much to all of my subscribers for waiting so long, thank you to the new subscribers for... well... subscribing x33 and thank you to all of you that commented!! :D

Enjoy!!


“WHAAAT?!” Someone shouted. You looked behind to see an angry Jong Ho.

“J-Jong Ho…” The boys looked from you to Jong Ho repeatedly, worried. Jong Ho made his way towards you and you turned you head away, frowning.

“What are you doing here?” You were still angry at him.

“As far as I know this place is still pu…” He sighed. “Look… I went to your house to apologize and Cho Hee Noona said you came here… I hate it when we fight, so let's just talk. Please?”

You frowned deeper and crossed your arms. Seeing the tension in the air, CNU decided to intervene.

“_______-ah… It’s better if you talk with him…” He said calmly. You furrowed your eyebrows.

“Fine…” You sighed. Jong Ho half smiled.

“We’ll see you later.” Baro smiled and patted your arm. You felt a tingle on the spot he touched. *What…?*

“Ok…” You rubbed your arm. B1A4 all bid goodbye and left. Jong Ho offered his arm, but you walked right past him and he sighed.

You both sat on a table of a café.

You crossed your arms again and raised an eyebrow, waiting for Jong Ho to start talking. He cleared his throat.

“I’m… sorry… I didn’t mean what I said…” He pouted a bit. You sighed.

“Don’t do that, it’s ugly…” You sighed and he pouted even deeper.

“Fine… I can’t stay mad at you long, so… I forgive you…” You smiled lightly.

He beamed and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back.

“Come on. I’ll drive you home.” He held your arm and you followed him.

As Jong Ho stopped the car and you were about to get out, he grabbed your wrist. You looked at him, curiously.

“Are you sure about your choice?” He furrowed his eyebrows. You sighed lightly.

“Yes, I am.” He sighed too.

“Then, what about college?” He crossed his arms, letting go of your wrists. You put your hands over your lap and bit your lip.

“That place has too many… memories… I just can’t handle it right now…” You pinched your eyebrows in sadness. Jong Ho looked at you tenderly.

“Well, it’s your choice… I know I’ll support in anything.” He smiled.

“Yeah, I know. And I’m truly lucky to have you.” You beamed and got out of the car. You waved goodbye and entered your house.

Jong Ho passed his hand through his face and sighed. *Yeah… but looks like luck isn’t on my side right now…*. With that in mind, he drove off.

In your house, you told your family the news. They were reluctant at first, but they eventually agreed to it, since they only wanted to see you happy.

You rushed to your room and called Na Young to tell her everything. She was more than excited, as the avid k-pop fan she was. You lied down on your bed and sighed, happily.

You looked out the window to see the moon starting to show up. *Wow… time flew by so fast… what would you say about this, Oppa?*. You smiled sadly.

*Flashback*

“Oppa, Oppa! Look at the moon!” You pointed at it excitedly, through the window of your room.

He got up from your bed and looked through the window. The moon was yellow and big, and shining brightly. Jae Hwan smiled tenderly.

“It looks beautiful tonight… but still, it doesn’t reach your beauty.” He gazed at you lovingly. You blushed.

“Oppa... gomawo…” You smiled sheepishly. He grinned and hugged you. You rested your head on the crook of his neck and sighed.

“I wish we could be like this forever.” You smiled.

“We aregoing to be together forever.” He beamed. “So we have plenty of time.”

“You promise? Promise me you’ll never leave me!” You held up your pinkie. He chuckled.

“I promise.” He intertwined his pinkie on yours and pecked your lips, smiling.

*End of Flashback*

You sighed as a single tear ran down your cheek, falling in your sheets.

*I wish you were here.*

You fell asleep.

---------

On the next morning you called the producer and he said for you to meet him in the WM Entertainment building.

*Where is that?*.  You furrowed your eyebrows and sighed. Since no one was home, you called a cab.

“To the WM Entertainment building, Ahjussi.” You smiled at the cab driver. He nodded curtly and drove off.

You looked at the big entrance of the building and inhaled deeply.

“Let’s go, ______! Hwaiting!” You pumped your fists in the air.

You made your way to the receptionist’s balcony.

“Annyeonghaseyo.  May I help you?” The receptionist asked kindly.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You bowed. “Producer…” You looked at the card he gave you. “Kim Hyun Tae… told me to me him here?” You said with a questioning tone.

“Just a minute, please.” You nodded.

“_______-ah?” You spun around and to your surprise, Gong Chan was standing there, holding a water bottle.

“Gong Chan Oppa? What are you doing here?” You pinched your eyebrows together. He chuckled.

“I work here, silly.” He came towards you and ruffled your hair.

“I didn’t know you worked for this company.” You passed your hands through your hair and smiled. “Are the other Oppas here as well?”

“Yup! We are training right now!” He danced a little. You giggled.

“Ah! ______-ah!” You saw the producer coming in your direction, over Gong Chan’s shoulder.

“Annyeonghaseyo, producer-nim!” You bowed cheerfully. Gong Chan also bowed.

“Let’s have a talk, shall we?” He smiled. You nodded.

“Bye Oppa!” You waved. Gong Chan waved frenetically and went running to his Hyungs to tell them the good news.

You followed the producer nervously, looking at your surroundings. The producer suddenly stopped and you halted, surprised.

“Here we are. This is the CEO’s office.” You gulped and nodded. He knocked on the door.

“Come in.” A deep voice said from the other side.

You entered the big office.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sajangnim.” You bowed and smiled. He looked at you, not saying anything. You looked at him nervously. He got up and made his way out of the office.

“Follow me.” You looked at the producer and he shrugged. You gulped again and followed the president.

You were led to a recording studio. You three entered and some people were in there. Some were foreign. *Must be producers and agents…*

That only made feel more nervous. The president cleared his throat.

“Go in there.” He pointed to the recording site. You nodded nervously and entered the recording site. The walls were decorated with vinyl discs, expensive recording instruments were everywhere.

“Sing.” You jumped a little, surprised.

“But I haven’t prep-”

“Now.” You bit your lip. *I haven’t prepared anything…*.

You sighed and breathed deeply. Everyone present looked at you puzzled. You closed your eyes. *Well… here goes nothing!*

 

(Ailee-Heaven)

 

Where you are, I will be there too

Where you go, I will go there too

I smile for you every day, I pray for you

With thoughts of you, I fall asleep — I open my eyes as I call for you

You protect me by my side and you embrace me

You are my heaven

* You're my only one way

Only for you — I am thankful that I am next to you

You're the only one babe

You taught me love in this harsh world — I am happy with you alone
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2

 If we're together we will never cry never never cry

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2

Forever, together — never gonna be alone

I breathe in your arms, we kiss in your arms

When I hear your voice, it feels like I'm dreaming

I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love

You are my heaven

* You're my only one way

Only for you — I am thankful that I am next to you

You're the only one babe

You taught me love in this harsh world — I am happy with you alone

Heaven — my only person, yes the person who will protect me

Any sadness, any pain — if only I'm with you

I'm not jealous of anyone else — hold my two trembling hands

 Because the reason I live is you

* You're my only one way

Only for you — I am thankful that I am next to you

You're the only one babe

You taught me love in this harsh world — I am happy with you alone

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2

If we're together we will never cry never never cry

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2

Forever, together — never gonna be alone

Oh, so alone

 

Everything was silent. You opened your eyes slowly. You noticed B1A4 was leaning on the door frame gaping slightly. You blushed. Everyone was enchanted by your angel-like voice. The producer looked at everyone amused. You looked at the CEO.

The president had an expressionless face, but after a few seconds, he started smiling and clapping. After that, everyone followed and started cheering and clapping. B1A4 whistled. You blushed and bowed.

“Excellent! We’ll get you a manager tomorrow. Welcome to our family!” The president smiled,  shook hands with you and started living.

“Kamsahamnida!” You bowed, smiling widely.

“Yaayyy~~!! ______-ah is going to work with us!!” Gong Chan hopped up and down excited. All the members of B1A4 were more than happy.

“Congratulations, ______!” Sandeul smiled widely.

“You really have an amazing voice.” Baro ruffled your hair and you blushed.

“Indeed.” CNU smiled.

“Thank you, Oppas!” You beamed.

 All of them looked at Jin Young. He raised an eyebrow.

“What?” Sandeul nudged him with his elbow.

“Yah!” You looked at him puzzled. He cleared his throat.

“You’re… you’re ok.” He said coolly. You chuckled.

“Thank you.” You smiled warmly and he blushed lightly.

“We have to celebrate!” Gong Chan exclaimed. You all cheered.

“Where are we going?” You asked.

“Hmm… how about we go for some BBQ?” CNU suggested. You all nodded and started leaving the building, talking cheerfully. You suddenly felt an urge to use the WC.

“Oppas, I’ll be right back, ok?”

“Ok. Don’t take long, though.” Jin Young said.

“Hai Hai, Captain!” You did a small salute. All of them chuckled.

You did what you had to, and as you were getting out of the WC, you bumped into someone.

“Ah! I’m so sorry!” You bowed.

“It’s ok.” A deep, husky voice said. *This voice…*. You pinched your eyebrows together.

You looked up, and both of you gasped.

“You?!”