Decisions

I'm Married to B1A4??

Sorry for the late update!

I might not uptade in the next few days, since I'm going to Berlin^^

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!! :D


A beam of light started moving in your room as the sun went up. When it reached your face, you flinched lightly.

You sat up groggily and rubbed your eyes. You took your phone. *12:25...? I must have forgotten to put my alarm…*.

You shrugged and stretched your arms, on the way to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and went downstairs.

You could smell that something was being cooked. *Is Umma still here?*. You popped your head inside the kitchen and to your surprise Cho Hee was cooking.

“Good Morning, Unnie. You’re still here?” She looked at you and smiled. “Yeah. I don’t have any schedule today.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Breakfast?” She showed you a pan with scrambled eggs. “Thanks, but I think I’ll just with cereals.” She shrugged.

“Your loss.” You put your tongue out. “Yah!” She started chasing you around the kitchen. You both giggled when she caught you. “It’s tickling time!”

“No- HAHAHA- U-Un-nie… s-st-stop” She laughed as she let you go. You pouted. “Meany.”

“Do you want me to tickle you again?” She raised an eyebrow. You lifted your arms in surrender. “Just kidding. Just kidding.”

You ate your breakfast/lunch. “Hey Unnie…”

She looked up. “Hm?”

“I… someone wants to scout me to be a singer….” You looked down. She furrowed her eyebrows.

“So? It’s not the first time… wait… are you actually considering accepting?” She gave you a puzzled look. *She always rejects them… why now?*

“I-I don’t know…” You sighed.

“Well, whatever your decision is, I’ll support you.” She smiled tenderly. “Thanks, Cho Hee Unnie.” You smiled back.

“I guess I’ll go for a walk to clear my head.” You said, putting your bowl in the sink.

“Ok. Be careful.”

“Sure thing.” You smiled, putting your sunglasses on.

You made your way to the nearby park. You sent a message to Na Young telling her about the producer. She was thrilled. You told her to meet you tomorrow.

*Such a beautiful day!*. You looked up at the sunny sky and inhaled the fresh air. You sighed, pleased.

Your phone vibrated. You looked at it and saw a new message.

From: Jin Jin Oppa

To: Pabo ______

We are shooting something in

a mall close to your house.

We are on the 2nd floor.

Come and lunch with us, pabo.

You furrowed your eyebrows. *Still not dropping that name?... how does he remember where I live? Oh well, it’s nice of him.*. You giggled. Although you had just eaten, you could fit more food in your stomach for them.

From: Pabo ______

To: Jin Jin Oppa

Annyeong Oppa~ ^_^

I’ll be there in no time! :)

You smiled, pleased with your answer. You sent a message to Cho Hee saying that you wouldn’t lunch at home.

On the other side of the line, Jin Young was blushing. Gong Chan curiously peered over at the phone and snickered. Jin Young hit his head and Gong Chan started running away.

“Yah!” He ran after him.

When you arrived at the mall, you rushed to the 2nd floor. You were expecting a sea of fangirls screaming, but there were none.

You couldn’t find B1A4 anywhere, too.

Suddenly, a pair of hands covered your eyes.

“Guess who?” A faked high-pitched voice said. You chuckled.

“I know it’s you, Gong Chan Oppa.” You spun around, and departed yourself with a disguised Gong Chan.

“Puhahaha!” You laughed, pointing at him. He pouted. He was wearing a fake moustache, sunglasses and a hat.

“Sorry. But Oppa looks so funny.” He blushed after hearing you call him Oppa.

“A-Araso! I forgive you!” He said hiding his blush. “Let’s go!” He grabbed your hand and you were yanked forward. You blushed while looking at your linked hands.

You were led to a restaurant at the corner of the mall. You both entered it; you two had already forgotten you were holding each other’s hands.

You saw the boys sitting in a table on the corner of the restaurant. They also had disguises, but nothing similar to Gong Chan’s.

They noticed you and smiled. You suddenly remembered that you were holding his hand and immediately let go, blushing deeply. Gong Chan frowned lightly, he liked the feel of your soft and warm hands. *I feel like a ert.* He mentally face-palmed.

You didn’t know where to sit, but before you could decide, CNU pulled a chair next to him and gestured for you to sit. You blushed lightly and smiled shyly. *Such a gentleman. Just like I imagined.*. You giggled inwardly.

The other boys frowned lightly, while CNU smiled pleased.

“So, how was the shooting?” You asked, after everyone ordered something. You had just ordered some Mandu (a/n: for those who don’t know, it’s a really good dish that can be served as an appetizer since it doesn’t make you feel full).

“It went well. No need to worry.” Baro smiled.

“Who said I was?” You said, sticking your tongue out.

“Ouch.” They all chorused, grabbing their shirts above their hearts. “Just kidding.” You giggled.

You all laughed. You don’t know why you felt so comfortable with them, but you did. You smiled warmly at them and Sandeul looked at you, puzzled.

“Wae?” You shook your head, smiling. “Ani.”

You all stayed there for a few hours talking about everything and anything, just enjoying your time together.

*If I could be with them like this more times… I guess being a singer wouldn’t be so bad…*. You beamed as you took your decision, as if you had an epiphany.

“I’ve decided!” You clapped your hands one time, making everyone jump a bit, surprised.

“I’ll accept the producer’s offer!” You grinned. They looked at each other and cheered loudly.

The people at the restaurant were looking at you, so you tried shushing them a bit.

Gong Chan got up and hugged you tightly and you blushed, but you couldn’t help but to hug back.

“Yay~~!! _______ is really going to be a singer!” Everyone cheered and you giggled, as all of them took turns to hug you. Baro ruffled your hair.

“We got your back.” He smiled, making you blush. You nodded.

“Come on guys, we should get going.” CNU said as all of you left the restaurant.

“But I don’t want to. I want to be with _______!” Gong Chan whined.

“Don’t worry. Now that I’m going to be a singer, I’ll be able to spend more time with Oppas!” You smiled at them turning around.

“WHAT?!” Someone shouted.