Fuzzy, Warm Feelings

I'm Married to B1A4??

Hey!!! Thank you to my wonderful subscribers and to the ones that commented!!!

I had to rewrite the chapter (And I'm going to have to rewrite the other ones too) since AFF crashed and I didn't save the chapters TT^TT

Luckily, the whole story wasn't deleted.

Enjoy!!


“B-BWWOOHH??” The producer chuckled. “Why not? You sing well, you seem to be a nice girl and to top it off you’re pretty.” You gaped. The boys looked at you expectantly. Gong Chan was so thrilled with the idea, that he was lightly jumping up and down. Sandeul had a big smile on his lips, Baro was smiling, pleased. CNU was also smiling kindly and even Jin Young was grinning lightly.

*How can I be a singer…? I can’t even go to college…*. Seeing that you were uncomfortable, the producer spoke. “You don’t have to decide now. Here.” He pulled out a card. “This is my number. Call me when you have an answer.” He smiled kindly.

You took it, hesitantly. “… Ok.” You smiled lightly. “Yay~! _____-ah is going to be a singer!” Gong Chan cheered and hugged you. You froze in shock. Sandeul smacked his head. “Ow!” “Let her go. She didn’t even decide yet. You’re suffocating her!” Gong Chan let go, whining.

You looked down blushing. You looked through the window and noticed that it was already beginning to turn dark. “I-I should get going.” You turned to leave, but someone grabbed your wrist. You spun around and saw Gong Chan pouting.

“Are we ever going to see you again?” You softened. You peered behind him and the rest of the boys were looking at you. You took out a piece of paper from your pocket and asked for a pen. You wrote something on it and the boys looked at each other puzzled.

“Here.” You handed them the paper. “My number.” You smiled lightly. Gong Chan snatched the paper quickly. He started jumping up and down. “Woohoo~! ______’s number!” You giggled and the rest of the boys sighed.

“I really should get going. It’s already dark outside.” You smiled lightly.

“Do you have a ride?” CNU asked.

“Yeah, my friend…” You frowned when you remembered that Jong Ho had already left. You looked down embarrassed and scratched your neck. “Actually… no…”

Baro softened and smiled. “You can come with us in the van!” Gong Chan chirped. “Oh, no… I don’t want to be a burden.”

“You aren’t.” Jin Young intervened. You blushed at his smiling face. “I’m going to ask manager-hyung.” You watched Baro leave and saw him talking to their manager.

You looked back at the rest of B1A4. They smiled and you blushed lightly, looking at your feet.

You saw a shadow form above you, so you looked up. Baro’s face was inches away from yours and you could feel his minty breath tickling your nose. You jumped back, given the surprise. Baro chuckled, but a slight pink could be seen in his cheeks and the other members snickered.

“Ahem…” Someone coughed. You looked ahead of Baro and saw their manager. “It’s ok to give you a lift.” You beamed lightly. “But! You’ll have to enter through the back door of the restaurant.” You all furrowed your eyebrows. Then, it hit you. “Oh, right! The fans…” The boys’ mouths formed an ‘o’ shape.

“Well, fine by me.” You smiled kindly. The manager smiled back. “Ok then! Let’s go boys.” He signalled for the boys to follow him.

You started making your way to the back of the restaurant, but you stopped and spun around when you heard the boys bickering.

“I’ll seat next to ______!” Gong Chan exclaimed.

“No! I will!” Sandeul said, pouting. “It’s only natural that she seats next to me.” Baro said, smirking. CNU raised an eyebrow. “And why is that?”

“Well… I… I… know her longer than you guys!” He blurted quickly. Jin Young just scoffed. “Well, I think she’ll feel more comfortable with me.” CNU said calmly.

You noticed that Jin Young didn’t say anything. You chuckled.

You sat on the stairs next to the door and waited. It was dark and the alley started to become a little scary. You jolted up when you heard a crashing sound. You saw three figures coming down your way. You squinted your eyes and saw that they were three men and they seemed to be drunk. One of them waived at you and you quickly averted your eyes.

From the corner of your eye you could see that they were approaching. Fast.

“Hey babe! Wanna join us?” One of them shouted. You were going to go back in, when the van appeared, making the men go on another direction.

You sighed in relief. The van stopped in front of you and one of the doors opened. You could hear the boys bickering. Jin Young was the only one quiet, as he was staring out the window.

They all had vacant seats beside them.

You did something that surprised both you and the boys.

You sat next to Jin Young. “Ooohh~…” Gong Chan whined. Jin Young looked at you with a raised eyebrow. You blushed lightly and smiled shyly.

To hide your blush, you stared out the window. Even though Jin Young tried, a smile still crept to his lips. Their manager asked the address and you gave him.

Soon, all of you fell asleep.

Several minutes later, the manager announced that you had arrived.

You rubbed your eyes and got out of the car.

“Thank you for the ride.” You bowed. “No problem.” The manager smiled kindly.

Before you could go, Gong Chan grabbed your arm. *They get comfortable easily.* You chuckled lightly.

“Wait! First record our numbers!” He said chirpily. You did as told.

“See you later, ______!” They all chorused. You waved until the van was out of sight.

You sighed and went into your house.

No one was home yet. You went upstairs and took a nice warm shower.

You dressed something comfortable and went to the kitchen to cook some scrambled eggs, since you weren’t hungry.

You made your way to your room and grabbed your phone. You were surprised to see that you had five new messages.

From: Channie Oppa

To: ________ :3

Oppa wishes you a goodnight!

Sweet dreams, ______!

Muah~~ ^3^

You giggled at his cuteness.

From: Deullie Oppa

To: ________ :D

Goodnight _______!

Sleep well!! :D

From: Shinwoo Oppa (CNU)

To: ________ :)

Sweet dreams ______ :)!

Have a goodnight!

You smiled warmly at the messages. They were so kind and friendly, even though you only met them today.

From: Jin Jin Oppa

To: Pabo _______

Have a goodnight, pabo.

Your eyes rounded a bit. *I was right! He really wasn’t showing his true self.* You giggled at your realisation. *He is such a teaser.*

From: Hambaro Oppa

To: ________-ah :)

Have a goodnight, _______!

Have sweet dreams.

Rest a lot, araso? :)

Regarding your decision, don’t think

too much about it.

Oppas will support you! Hwaiting! :D

You smiled warmly, again, at their concern. You felt all fuzzy and warm inside. And that could only mean one thing. *Am I in…? Naaahh… right?*

You shrugged it off and lied down on your bed.

And with those fuzzy, warm feelings, you fell into a nightmare free slumber.


Soooo... what do you guys think?^^

Give some feedback and don't forget to comment and subscribe, please!! :)