Author's added Author's notes

Realization Came in Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well, its been overwhelming... Your comments were very elaborate but that’s why I love them!

 

I’m sorry that some of you or better yet, most of you were disappointed that it was TOP and not GD that played the ‘jerk’ character. Well, actually it was intended to be GD’s at first, that was my first draft but then again… I thought about how I never made any fic where GD and Dara ended up together. So at the last minute it became TOP. It was kinda funny how I was reading your comments and almost everyone wanted GD to be the jerk even if I know that they were applers. I disappointed both the applers and the gummybears.tsk.tsk.tsk. I am doomed! *hides*

 

 

Also, sorry about all the profanities. I decided to leave them out as is, no censorship whatsoever, because I was thinking that it might lessen the intensity of the scene and i considered the idea that If a couple was caught inbetween a full-blown argument, there’s bound to be indiscretion. Dara was at her ‘breaking point’, her limit, she was jealous and TOP was well, confused, he didn’t know his priorities yet and not to mention hungover with a killer migraine. Haha. Put a jealous nagging woman and an unfaithful hungover man in one room there’s bound to be drama. Sorry if I offended anyone.

 

 

Some where asking where the line ‘you're not mine anymore’ came from. Well, it was a spur of the moment kinda thing. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter