7 : picnic with besties

love to hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Proceeding to the way that Karina and Winter are as yet not coexisting with one another very well, yet Ningning and Giselle are confident as they are looking forward to their plan project winrina.

 

 

Not surprisingly, the four are strolling together to school — Ningning and Giselle are sticking unto one another while Winter and Karina are on their telephones acting like they don't know the two.

 

 

"Karina and Winter are genuine calm nowadays," Giselle said while strolling continuesly, "What's happening with the both of you?" Giselle inquired.

 

 

"Anyways, we will be late for our last class you know, we would rather not get scolded by Ms. Bae again." Giselle said, holding Ningning's things while waving to Karina and Winter farewell.

 

 

The couple left however out of nowhere stopped, "Will you be at the storage room after class or the roof?" Giselle asked unexpectedly. "storage then the roof." Karina addressed plainly, "But, Is there still any snacks left in your lair?" Karina added.

 

 

"There's not a lot but it's enough for a tidbit." Giselle replied and left.

 

 

"bye!" Ningning winked and said farewell to Winter and Karina prior to leaving them.

 

 

...

 

 

"At last, some place I can sit." Winter saw a seat close to the principal's office and chose to sit while waiting for Ning and Giselle's last class. Karina was thinking on the off chance on what will do, will she walk away far from Winter or on the other hand thinking about staying with Winter.

 

 

Karina followed her subsequent option and sat next to Winter.

 

 

"It's just me and you, again.." Winter mumbled, "You're so uninterested in me, aren't you?" Karina replied. Winter's eyes broaden as she didn't anticipate that Karina would hear what she said.

 

 

Winter took a gander at Karina seeing the taller young lady looking at her while somewhat grinning.

 

 

"No, It's not that I'm uninterested, I'm really Interested..." Winter said making Karina befuddled. "come again, Winter Kim?" Karina snidely inquired. "That is to say, I'm not Interested like 'Interested' I'm Interested like as a you know?" Winter was trying to explain.

 

 

"Sure.. Whatever that implies." Karina chuckled. Winter was taking a gander at Karina while grinning, the two of them didn't anticipate having a similar energy, Karina thought Winter was only a virtuoso and nothing else while Winter thought Karina was only Giselle's pawn, however presently they're beginning to give the 'get to know one another' an opportunity.

 

 

"By the way, are you hungry? cause I'm somewhat hungry myself." Karina asked the weave haired young lady. Winter contemplate what to reply and said, "yeah, I'm kind of starving."

 

 

"We should go grab something to eat!" Karina stood up and got Winter's hand, driving their approach to any place Karina's going to take the short young lady.

 

 

Winter was running however her eyes are on Karina and Karina only. She's pondering Karina's abrupt character improvement or was she contemplating about the way how spellbinding Karina's presence is.

 

 

Following quite a while of running a few doors down, Karina and Winter showed up at Giselle's number one spot, the storage room. 

 

 

"For what reason does this spot looks lika a little loft, Isn't this a storage room?" Winter was pondering.

 

 

"Giselle lied about it calling it 'extra space' yet It was only one of the void beyond reach spaces in this grounds so she transformed it into a beautiful spot to worry about certain things." Karina made sense of while really looking at the drawers.

 

 

"How does the school helpers not see this spot." Winter asked while checking the polaroids of Karina and Giselle hanging with the pixie lights.

 

 

"Like I said, this is an untouchable space, so nobody suspects about this being Giselle's number one spot, you know my her, she looks like a rabbit yet moves like a fox." Karina was all the while checking the drawers searching for food she needed to eat yet figured out how to make sense of things at Winter.

 

 

"Oh, is that so.. by the way, who is this lady with you and-" Winter asked pointing at a polaroid of Karina and an unfamiliar lady.

 

 

Karina's focus got from the food to Winter's after hearing Winter's inquiry. Karina was stressed Winter could see something so she run towards Winter to check for the photograph.

 

 

"Hey, you ought not be contacting those things!" Karina expressed running towards Winter, unfortunately Winter was a quick scholar, she concealed the photograph to her pocket prodding Karina.

 

 

"Winter, I'm not playing with you, give me the damn photos!" Karina was serious, she was making a good attempt to get the photograph from Winter yet Winter wasn't viewing anything in a serious way so she teasingly moved in reverse.

 

 

"Winter, I swear when I catch you." Karina ran towards Winter.

 

 

"What will do? sear me alive?" Winter said.

 

 

"Winter!"

 

 

Karina got Winter's tie and made sure to grab unto it tightly.

 

 

The taller might have pulled Winter excessively close, their faces was only an inch away. Winter began overreacting, she didn't have the foggiest idea where to look, at Karina's eyes or at Karina's delicate hydrated full cherry lips.

 

 

Winter thought shrewd, she tiptoed and lifted her hands thinking it would help her.

 

 

"Winter Kim, you're smart and all, but you will never be tall." Karina sneered and pulled the photograph from Winter's hand.

 

 

"Never ever touch these things again." Karina requested.

 

 

Karina eliminated every one of the polaroids from the pixie lights and kept them in her pocket. Karina returned from what she was doing, she was searching for bites and beverages.

 

 

"Why don't you just asnwer my question?" Winter said, and sat at the delicate agreeable seat.

 

 

"Since certain questions are not worth responding to, so now if you'll allow me to track down food in harmony, maybe we'll get along." Karina grinned mockingly.

 

 

"pfft, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter