6 : project winrina

love to hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giselle, Ningning, Winter and Karina are strolling inside the grounds discussing how depleting their day was despite the fact that they skipped a lot of classes. Ningning was holding Giselle's hand and being friendly with one another while Karina and Winter failed to remember they existed.

 

 

"How is your nose.." Karina said making all of them awkward.

 

 

"It's fine." Winter replied.

 

 

The four was strolling discreetly and gracelessly.

 

 

"Why, what happened to your nose?" Ningning broke the silence.

 

 

"Karina punched me." Winter plainly said while her hair.

 

 

"What? Karina how could you do that, I- we know you disdain Winter so a lot yet how could you hurt her?" Giselle halted from walking and grabbed Karina's wrist histerically.

 

 

Karina grasped Giselle's hand off her wrist. "It's Winter's fault." Karina expressed pointing at Winter.

 

 

"How could it be Winter's fault that you punched her." Ningning joined the contention.

 

 

Winter was simply holding her midsection, shaking her head and murmured watching the three speak.

 

 

"Stop it both of you. It was a mishap and nobody is to blame." Winter tranquilly said making the three likewise quiet.

 

 

"Alright, If you say so." Ningning snatched Giselle's hand and strolled.

 

 

Ningning and Giselle strolled into their next class leaving Karina and Winter. Giselle requested a difference in class plan so she can constantly accompany her young lady, Ningning.

 

 

"Sorry about yesterday, Kim." Karina indeed apologized.

 

 

"It's fine, I already told you." Winter said and strolled inside the primary room she saw, the science room.

 

 

Karina was left remaining in the way contemplating whether Winter is mad at her.

 

 

"I mean she embraced me yesterday... be that as it may, she expressed gratitude toward me for causing her to bleed but she was being sarcastic.. or on the other hand she wasn't?" Karina was mulling over everything again and again, she is going to freak out contemplating Winter.

 

 

"Do you think Karina likes Winter?" Ningning halted from walking and inquired.

 

 

"Babe, all of a sudden? Karina just punched Winter in the face." Giselle confronted Ningning and explained.

 

 

"What if we set them up!" Ningning said and thought it was smart.

 

 

"Something like, we'll set Winter on a date with someone to see Karina's reaction as well as the other way around!" Ningning energetically said.

 

 

"Babe, don't you think meddling with other peoples business is a little... odd?"

 

 

"Ah, yes. right, that is why you bullied me and winter for six years straight." Ningning said sarcastically and grinned.

 

 

"Hey! don't bring that up, come on, I've grown and changed." Giselle said.

 

 

"Right, sorry" Ning was the person who wound up saying sorry.

 

 

"But, not going to lie, it was a splendid thought." Giselle coexist with Ningning's arrangement hoping they would succeed.

 

 

"This is why I love you so much, Ttalgi!" Ningning crushed Giselle's cheeks and strolled.

 

 

Ningning saw Ms. Kang and Ms. Bae strolling to their way which made them need to stow away.

 

 

Giselle skipped every last bit of her classes for seven days while Ningning didn't appear on Ms. Kang's classes since her and Giselle began dating.

 

 

"Uchinaga and Ning, kindly follow us through the office." Ms. Kang, their Mathematics teacher requested.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter