4 : ttalgi

love to hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a long week since the last time Ningning kissed Giselle and it was the last time Giselle was seen in the school.

 

 

Ningning was stressed over seeing Karina stroll inside the grounds alone. It didn't bother her that Karina was alone, what irritates her isn't seeing Giselle.

 

 

Ningning was in the edge of asking Karina about Giselle and for what good reason is she not going to her classes but rather she unexpectedly realize that nobody needs to know about her and Giselle, despite the fact that they're not a thing.

 

 

Blondie was sitting in her seat playing with her hair while taking a gander at the roof, mulling over something and not paying attention to class.

 

 

"Hey! you alright?" Winter murmured making an effort not to be so loud.

 

 

Ningning hasn't discussed her worries and not let Winter know what's going on and simply hushes up about it. Ningning's too humiliated about what she did with Giselle and couldn't tell anyone including her bestfriend about it.

 

 

"Yes.. yes, I am." Ningning deceptively grinned.

 

 

"You don't seem like it."

 

 

"I'm fine don't worry!" Ningning grinned and offered Winter a go-ahead.

 

 

"Ms. Ning, Ms. Kim? Is there something you need to impart to the class?" Ms. Kang the teacher inquired.

 

 

"We're sorry! we won't ever converse with one another in your class again!" Winter stood up and bowed.

 

 

"Good." teacher Kang was making a beeline for the board.

 

 

"What's more, Ning Yi Zhuo, meet me in my office later." Ms. Kang added.

 

 

"okay.." Ningning was peering down, she can't deal with checking Ms out. Kang's face as she recalled teacher Kang was making out with the numerical educator in number related room.

 

 

The class ring chime, class time is finished, Ningning and Winter stood up from their sits and got their things up. Winter was done getting her things so she chose to help Ningning and ask her again.

 

 

"I know something's off." Winter said as she gave Ningning her pen.

 

 

"Everything is fine." Ningning said as she get her bag and leave.

 

 

"This is because of Giselle, isn't it?" Winter said that made Ningning prevent from walking away.

 

 

"What do you mean?" Ningning inquired.

 

 

"Yeji saw you, she said you kissed Giselle in the lips at the cafeteria." Winter said that stunned Ningning.

 

 

"And you believe her?" Ningning left the room without clarifications.

 

 

Winter can perceive that since Ningning wanted to changed their styles, she was gradually changing the way in which she act as well, she was not the Ningning Winter know.

 

 

certainly, some people do change.

 

 

Giselle not going to class was as yet a secret to Ningning. Blondie didn't have the idea what to do assuming she would get some information about Giselle or She would simply go directly to Giselle's condo.

 

 

Ningning can't envision her conversing with Karina or asking Karina for some help, she wouldn't do it even of its the best way to prevent the world from coming up short.

 

 

Ningning was strolling gradually kicking her feet in the ground like a child, mulling over about her arrangements, then she saw Karina close to her standing straight. Ningning chose to walk pass her and not converse with Karina.

 

 

Out of nowhere, Karina was holding her bag making blondie prevent from walking.

 

 

"Karina, this is certainly not a great time to mess with me, I swear to God." Ningning cautioned Karina.

 

 

"Oh wow that unnerve the out of me me" Karina snickered as she eliminated her hand from holding Ningning's knapsack.

 

 

Ningning confronted Karina, "What do you want?" Ningning inquired.

 

 

 

"Could you at any point help me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter