5 : rocket puncher

love to hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the first day of Ningning and Giselle as a couple and they may be ready to announce it to Winter and Karina.

 

 

"I wonder what Winter's response might be." Giselle pondered.

 

 

The couple are currently strolling withinside the school field like they don't have any classes to attend and even they're holding eachother's hands. 

 

 

Everyone became looking at them, not surprisingly a few are taking snap shots of them due to the fact they're shocked about the two being abruptly affectionate. But it did now no longer bother the couple at all.

 

 

"Suddenly, I felt like a celebrity." Ningning jokingly stated.

 

 

"Welcome to my normal life." Giselle smiled at ningning and kissed her hand.

 

 

"ttalgi, can i ask something?" Ningning stopped from strolling and stood in the front of Giselle.

 

 

Giselle cannot assist herself however fall in love with Ningning harder eachday. Ningning was standing still Infront of Giselle like an child asking for candies. Giselle is way taller than Ningning she became looking down at her and were mesmerized by Ningning's eyes.

 

 

Giselle became simply smiling at Ningning making ningning crimson like a tomato.

 

 

 

"ttalgi!" Ningning known as Giselle through the endearment she gave her. 

 

 

"Yeah, sure, sure you may." Giselle spoke back.

 

 

Giselle took the water bottle's cap to drink, had dried up due to how speechless she is when it comes to Ningning.

 

 

"Why are you always bullying me and Winter." Ningning stated even as observing at Giselle.

 

 

After listening to Ningning's question, Giselle abruptly blow up the water from making her choke.

 

 

"Ttalgi are you okay?" Ningning grabbed the bottle from Giselle's hand and slowly caressing Giselle's back.

 

 

"Yes, I'm okay." Giselle spoke back however she became nonetheless coughing.

 

 

"I was just amazed by your question." Giselle added.

 

 

"Baby, please, answer it, I'm dying to know." Ningning pouted.

 

 

 

"Baby? don't call me baby here, call me that once we are alone." Giselle shyly stated while fixing her bangs.

 

 

 If making Giselle weak was a sport, Ningning will definitely win, all of the time.

 

 

 

"To be honest, I always had a crush on you, but you have been too busy to be aware so I was so mad that you are not giving me interest and yeah it is why I- " Giselle did not end her sentence as Ningning pulled her nearer for a kiss.

 

 

After kissing Giselle, Ningning felt embarrassed so she ran around like a kid after shopping for an ice cream.

 

 

Giselle became left flushed, she cannot say a phrase and did now no longer say a word, she's absolutely astonished by Ningning's charms.

 

 

Karina and Winter noticed the whole thing as they have been following them like a paparazzi.

 

 

"Gosh, look at Giselle, she's whipped as , is that this the way you trained her." Winter stated even as hiding in a tree.

 

 

"I cannot understand we are doing this Minjeong Kim. Why are we following them around like a fool." Karina rolled her eyes.

 

 

"And what stupid are you up to now?" Karina adde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter