3 : jealousy

love to hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three days starting from the first day of school lastly the phony reports about Winter and Ningning's relationship are presently finished, Winter erased all the post, so did Ningning. They explained everything in twitter, good thing everybody believed them.

 

 

Winter and Ningning cheerfully strolled inside the campus heading at their lockers. Everybody was all the while taking a gander at them yet it didn't bother the two this time.

 

 

Yizhuo and Minjeong are presently setting their things up for their math related class. They typically see Karina and Giselle together fixing their things at this hour yet surprisingly, the two are mysteriously absent. They could be late or they simply ditched school.

 

 

"You're so happy today, is it because of what happened yesterday?" Minjeong teasingly inquired.

 

 

"You don't even have an idea about what happened yesterday!" Ningning slapped Winter's arm.

 

 

"but, damn, when did you get so tough!"

 

 

"Might you at any point let me know what happened? Did you do my plan? did you slap the ahity out of Demonselle?" Winter enthusiastically inquired.

 

 

Nigngning can't address the inquiry realizing that she did way more regrettable than what Winter expected.

 

 

Winter's plan was to wrestle with Giselle or beat her, It was an impractical notion yet Ningning consented to make it happen. Ningning actually failed one way or another.

 

 

"I'm not telling you and what about you, what did you do to Devilrina?" Ningning attempted to change the subject.

 

The silence was so loud, not even one of them needs to come clean, they know that what they did is humiliating and felt that it would ruin their friendship.

 

"Anyway, I'm waiting for somebody." Ningning broke the silence.

 

 

"Oh my God? Is it who I think it is?!" Minjeong energetically inquired.

 

 

The two are excited to see someone they waited for, for a lot of years.

 

 

"psst, Ning! Jeongie!" Someone called behind them.

 

 

"Chenle!" The two rushed to Chenle and embraced him like the world was ending. They were really glad to see him again after quite a while.

 

 

"Le! since when did you come here and for what reason didn't I know this?" Winter asked raising a temple.

 

 

"Don't ask me, ask her, she told me to surprise you." Chenle pointed at Ningning.

 

 

"You're such a blabbermouth!"

 

 

"Ouch!" Ningning squeezed Chenle's ears making chenle red like a clown's nose.

 

 

The three embraced again before Chenle leave, They at last got to see him in the wake of three monotonous years, tragically he must return, he needs to deal with his school and his parent's businesses.

 

 

 

 

Giselle saw Ningning embracing a man, She didn't have the foggiest idea what its identity was nevertheless she was almost certain Ningning's extremely near him.

 

 

Karina saw Giselle's bombshell face, at first it didn't bother her yet when she saw where Giselle's look was it begun to give her clues.

 

 

Since the day first day of school, Blondie didn't leave Giselle's mind. She began to think of every parts of Blondie's face especially her lips like she normally do, however not in a hate way.

 

 

"It may be Ningning's little boyfriend." A young lady murmured behind Giselle.

 

 

"My gosh, Karina, you frightened me!" Giselle said slapping her bestfriend's arm.

 

 

"Check them out! they look charming together don't they?" Karina pointed at Chenle and Ningning squeezing one another's cheeks, while Giselle is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter