I'm Sorry...

Sincerely, from Me to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo and Sehun had been date around one year and six months. Yes, it's actually not so long. But, each of them already introduced each other to their parents. Both them also have finished their studies. During the autumn season, they decided to take their relationship further with marriage when one fine evening, Sehun had proposed Namjoo at one beautiful place called "The Dutch Garden" at Suncheon Bay.

"It's really beautiful, seriously..." they walked together around the garden while Namjoo takes some pictures. They also take some selfie together as a memories so that they can keep and see it again.

"Omo...look at you, you really look very happy you know. What? Is there's any good news that I need to know?" she point at their picture and glance to Sehun.

"Come with me." Sehun pulled her left hand toward the place called "The Dutch Garden". There are so many flowers in many different colours surrounding them. With the fresh air and the sky shining brightly, today's really had become their perfect date.

"Namjoo, listen to me..." they stood facing each other while Sehun hold her both hands firmly. Her rounded eyes just blink and stare directly into his eyes. She really didn't know what Sehun want to say.

And then, she saw Sehun slowly kneeled down in front of her and he took out one small shining box from his pocket. Her mind blank. Then, he open the shining box and she can clearly see there is a ring with some ligt diamonds beautifully placed in that box. Not too plain and not too much. It's just nice. Automatically, her eyes dotted back to Sehun.

"Kim Namjoo, I promise to love you, every moment forever. And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?"

Again, her rounded eyes stare at him for a long and then shifted to the ring. She laughed small while her eyes look at Sehun worried face and said, "Yes." while she nodded her head repeatedly like a small little girl.

Sehun grinned widely and stood up facing her. He takes her ring finger and slide the ring. The ring perfectly fits her finger. "Thank you Namjoo, thank you so much." and then he gave a quick peck on her left cheek softly because he aware that right now they're in public place.

Namjoo smiled shyly and wrapped her arm tightly around his body to hug him. She wished that they could just stand like this forever in each other warm arms.

.

.

2 years later...

In the morning, she wake up early to prepare their breakfast. She brushed her teeth and wash her face before she went to the kitchen. Open the fridge, she scan some ingredients that she needs. Decided to make sandwiches egg roll, she took some fresh vegetables, eggs, tomatoes and some slice of cheese.

Wear her light purple apron that Sehun had bought for her, switch on the stove and she started to fry the eggs. While her eyes stare obediently into the fry pan, suddenly she heard someone is walking slowly behind her and sliding his both big hands around her waist to hug her from behind. She smiled and placed her small left hand on his hands.

"Breakfast is not ready yet, go sit there first."

"I know, but I want to hug you. Can't I?" asked Sehun from the behind while he put his head on her shoulder to see what she was making.

"Yes, you can, but not now, okay? Look, I'm still in the middle to make your breakfast ready." She glanced to him for a while before her eyes focused back to the fry pan.

His long hand stretch out to switch off the stove and then Sehun pulled her back to face him. She just sighed small and look at his face, "Aigoo...you really like to disturb me, you know. Seriously, your behaviour is more like a..."

Before she can finish her sentence, Sehun held her jaw and open his mouth to kiss her. Again and again, her heart beats like a crazy and her blood rushed. She placed her both hand at the back of his body to hold him safely. He open his mouth again to give a little hard kiss again and then broke it slowly from her lips.

They both sighed and then they locked their eyes together before giggled happily. "You really know how to make my heart explode, you know." she said.

"Well, of course. After all, I'm your husband for sure, so I can do whatever that I wants because you're mine. Just my only one." Sehun stared directly into her big eyes while his right hand slowly caressed her pink cheek. And then, he held her face and softly kissed her forehead for a moment. All this time, Sehun never missed to kiss her forehead in a day. It's somehow become an important routine for him. She didn't understand.

"Yeah, I know that fact too." she grinned widely before hug him for the second times.

After they finished their breakfast, Namjoo went to the sink to wash their dishes while Sehun had gone to change his cloth because he had to go to work. Earlier, he wanted to help her with the dishes, but Namjoo just tell him to go because he may be late if he helps her. Sehun has worked as a executive manager at one business company. Not so far from their apartment. Namjoo wants to have a work too, but it's seems like nowadays, their economy is not so stable, so she didn't get any job yet even her resume is good enough for her to have same position like her husband. And now, she decided to be a full-time housewife. Sehun just simply agreed with her decision.

While she's still doing her cleaning, suddenly she hears Sehun voices come to their living room. He walks to her and said, "I have to go now. You, take care and be careful, okay? Promise?" she placed the undone plate aside and wiped her hands.

"Promised!" she held up her palm to show to him. Sehun smiled. "Then, did you have anything that you want to eat? I mean, for dinner. After you finish your work. I can make it for you." she winked cutely at him while giggled small.

Sehun cannot stop himself from grinning widely, then he steps forward and pinched her both cheek softly, "You really have your own ways to make my heart flutter. Hmm...anything. I'm not such a picky person. Everything you cook, I will just eat." he pulled her into a warm hug. "I really love you, Namjoo. Forever." she hug him back tightly. An about five minutes, they both stayed there enjoying their sweet moments.

"I think you should go now before your boss caught you being late to work." she hear him sighed and then he slowly release her from their hug.

"Honestly, I really don't want to go to work. I want to be with you for 24 hours. Seriously, I mean it."

"Don't be so childish, you're in 25 years old, you know. Aigoo...what to do with my husband. If you don't want your job, then give it to me. I will be the perfect person to replace you..." she grinned coyly to him.

Sehun smirked small and then he patted her head softly, "That's funny. You know that I will be childish with you only. You didn't see yet how cool, focuse and serious I am at work."

"Really? Omo, I should see that!"

Both them laughed together. After that, Sehun hug her for the last time before kiss her forehead and went to the door. She waved him back after a moment before his shadow missing from her sight.

.

.

It's about ten minutes more before 3 o'clock when she glanced at the clock in the living room. It's too early for her to cook dinner for Sehun because usually he will got home on six in evening. Now, she just sit in their couch while watching some dramas on the television. While her eyes still at the television, suddenly she felt thirsty.

Then, she stand up and walk to the kitchen to search for some plain water. While she's grabbing the glass in her grip to put in her lips, suddenly feels sore and automatically she cough hard. The glass in her hand dropped and scattered on the floor. Using her both hands to cover up while coughing, and then she frozed. When she remove her hands from , there are so many warm red bloods in her palm. She panicked. Her big eyes rounded. Her mind blank. She didn't know how to react to this situation. Her body wobble and spontaneously she sat on the floor near to all the scattered glass. Luckily, she didn't get any hurt on her body. But, how come there's blood in her hands? Did she really cough that out from her own mouth? Her face went to pale now.

After finished clean all the mess early, now she started to cook dinner. For Sehun. For her. She tried to calm down. She tried not to think about the blood. Did she have to tell Sehun about this? What will he think? She thinks it's better not to tell him yet because she didn't want to make Sehun worried over such a small things. Especially that things about herself. She didn't want to trouble him more. He also have his work problems to settle and think. In about one hour, the dinner is ready.

Like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter