A Rose

Sincerely, from Me to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love. Happiness. Obviously everyone want that elements in their life. Either with family, friends, husband or wife. It's seem like, if these two elements have in their life, all their days, works or whatever will come out perfectly. They assumed. Like Namjoo too, since she's still in high school, she's already prepared what kind of wedding that she wants, like the dress, the theme of the wedding, her ring, shoes, what hair style that she wants to do, what makeup style that she's suit and so on. All this things had safely written in her small diary. For the groom, she just have to wait. No need to worry about that too much.

After reading her diary, Namjoo close back and put it at the rack. She really enjoys reading all her secret or stories in that diary. She can see how well had she'd been growing up. From a little small girl with too many ambitious until now a matured woman that already acknowledged about life and what's that she really wants. Now, she's already going to university. It's already three semester that she recalled. Within that time, she have gain so many friend easily. Maybe her friendly attitude she's guessed. But, her circle is not too big like others, just small but three of them have a very supportive and positive vibes. That's had been enough for her. After switch off the light, she goes directly to her bed and for some time, she stared at the dim sky outside her house. Just like that, she went to sleep.

The next moring, as usual, after she had her delicious breakfast thanks to her mother, she goes to the university by bus. After so many steps, finally she arrived at her class. From the front door, she can clearly see that there's not so many people in there. Maybe it's still early she assumed. She walks into the class and sit at the front line without bothering to say hi or good morning to the other people. All of them seem like occupied to their own things anyway. While waiting for the others and her lecturer to arrive, she put her earphone on and play some her favourite music from the handphone.

After about one hour, the lesson had come to the end. She stretch her body over her head a little bit and stop when her friend at the side tap her shoulder.

"Namjoo, erm I just want to tell that Haerin and I can't join you to study later for today because I have to accompany my mother to buy some groceries while Haerin have to help her father at their house." said Hyemi while pointing to Haerin at the back of her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Namjoo...we want too but today we can't." Haerin explained. Namjoo just laugh small and said,

"Hahaha, it's okay girls. You two don't have to show your guilty faces to me. It's obvious, you know. I'm just fine." Namjoo grinned a little bit while her two friends had already touch their own faces, looking at each other.

"Are you sure you will be okay alone? We just worried about you. What if something happen to you? Oh my god, oh my god!"

"Ya! For goodness sake, don't talk like that if you don't want that to happen. Can't you just keep your mouth shut?" said Haerin while she's slightly slapped Hyemi right arm.

"I'm sorry...I just worried you know. Don't tell me that you don't worry about Namjoo? Oh my, how cruel you, Haerin." gasped Hyemi soft.

"Haishh, see see. That attitude seriously I can't accept. You think I don't have any human sense? Of course I also worried about her, but I just don't show it obviously just like you do." Haerin said while rolled her eyes to Hyemi.

"Erm...okay okay. Don't fight anymore girls. I think I should go now. I have to go back home before it's getting dawn. So, see you guys tomorrow, okay? Bye, and happy helping your parents! Send my regards to them." said Namjoo while slowly getting up from the sit while walking to the front door and wave to Hyemi and Haerin.

"Okay then. Namjoo, promise to be careful okay? See you tomorrow too!" said Hyemi while both of them wave back to Namjoo at the front door of their class. Namjoo just nodded.

At the outside class, Namjoo look at the watch that placed safely around her left wrist. It's seem like she only got one to two hours more to study. Without wasting any time, she's hurriedly walk and went directly to the library in her university. After she found her own space, she setting her bag down and went through the rack that filled with so many books. Carefully looking through all books that she wants and bring it back to her place. Like always, before she starts to study, she put her earphone and play some her favourite playlist. After some 30 minutes went through the books, she decided to take some quick nap and just like that she closed the book and put it aside.

An about 15 minutes good nap, she wake up in still dazed while rubbing smoothly her eyes. After gaining her consciousness, suddenly she saw one red roses on her book. Blinking hard, she stare the flower for some moment and take it. She smells the flower, obviously the rose is fragrance like she thought. Then, she's started looking around for any suspicious entity. Other people seems busy like there's no tomorrow. Then, she thought who's the hell that have times to give this rose to her? She thinks for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter