His voice...her voice

Just leave me and be with him

 

 “Where is actually we’re going?”. “To the studio. My throat is craving for some jamming” Taecyeon stop in front of the door and smiled to Nickhun.

“Jamming? Why didn’t you say so? Let me call the others” Nickhun took out his cellphone and called s. Later then, Junsu, Chansung, Wooyoung and Junho came together and they all went inside. They met Yoseob and his fellow members in the jamming room. After a while, it was their turn to rock the room.

“It was a lot of fun” Junsu gave a hi-5 to everyone.

“Yeah, until your voice got cracked up and started to jump and scream like a monkey from the zoo” Taecyeon smirked and they laughed at Junsu.

“Monkey? No no! I like gorilla better” Junsu started to act like a gorilla and jumped around the room.

“Yah, Junsu! You look better in chimpanzee. Say cheese!” Wooyoung took out his phone and snapped a picture of him.

“Guys, I think we better post this in Twitter. New chimpanzee in the zoo” They couldn’t stop laughing after looked Junsu’s picture smiling like a chimpanzee.

Junsu make a sad puppy face at them but no one was looking. They keep laughing at the hilarious picture. “Stop it. You said I look better in chimpanzee, that’s why I smile like one” Junsu smiled again like in the picture and bursts everyone into laughter.

“Guys, I have to go. I’m going to the mall next week. Who’s following?” Taecyeon grabbed his bag. Everyone put up their hands. “The limit is five” Taecyeon scratched his head. “You drive your own car? You have license?” Junho raised his eyebrows. “School is almost over dude. We’re going to graduate. Someday I will have one but for now, my driver sends me”. “Ask him to use your limousine!” Chansung became excited. “Okay then” Taecyeon left the studio and went home.

~*~

“Yuri! Yuri! Look at this! I found it in the mailbox” Sunny showed a flyer to her. Yuri took it lazily and read it.

“Modelling? You want to work?” Yuri gave the flyer back to her and watched the tv.

“Err..of course! The school is almost over. Don’t you want to earn your own money?” Sunny got excited and widened her eyes when she read the flyer again.

“But we have other better things to do instead of that job” Yuri shook her head.

“Name one job that is better than this for the time being” Sunny pouted.

“Ergh! Let me think about it first” Yuri rolled her eyes. Sunny stared at her and suddenly she smiled. She thought of something.

“What’s with the smile? Don’t ask me to follow you somewhere” Yuri shook her head as a big no.

“Please...I have to buy a cloth for the audition. You just have to accompany me to the mall for a while” Sunny make a puppy face. Yuri sighed and stood up.

 “Five minutes and go. No wasting time. My favourite program will start in 2 hours” As she finished her sentence, Sunny vanished.  Yuri shook her head and went to her room to change her cloth.

At the mall...

“Yuri! Here. This one is so cute. Oh my God that one is so beautiful! No no! This is perfect!” Sunny grabbed all the clothes she saw in the shop. “Sunny-ah, everything is cute and beautiful to you. You’re going to buy all?” Yuri widened her eyes at Sunny.  “Not really. I want to try it first. Oh, after this I want to go to the toy shop next door. Hold my bag for a while” Sunny went to the change room. Yuri held Sunny’s bag and went outside the shop. The mall was full of people so she just stand there, looking at the phone.

“Taec, you said our friendship will never end but you didn’t even contact me. I wish you could know how much I miss you..more than friends..Wait! Am I falling for him?” Yuri blinked her eyes twice. Suddenly she heard some laugh came from the people in the mall. “Are these people laughing at me?” Yuri looked around and bumped with someone. “Omo”. “Mianhae” She said without looking and get back inside the shop where Sunny was paying the clothes.

Meanwhile...

“Taec, what are we doing here actually?” Nickhun put his arm around Taecyeon’s shoulder.

“Nothing. Just hang out” Taecyeon smiled.

“Hang out or searching for some chicks?” Junsu and the others laugh.

“Oh damn, that girl is so hot” Junho pointed at a little girl in a pink dress near a toy shop.

 “Yah, Junho! That’s a little girl not a chick!” Chansung smack his back head.

“I don’t think so. He’s a loyal guy” Nickhun gave a fake smile.

“Loyal? With who? Aaahh...I know! Yuri~” They laugh out loud.

 Suddenly Taecyeon bumped with someone but she run inside the cloth shop without looking at him. “You okay?” Wooyoung asked. “Yeah. That girl looks familiar. Her voice is like Yuri” Taecyeon looked back but he cannot see that girl. “Err..different person? Let’s get something to eat. I’m hungry” Nickhun pulled Taecyeon’s hand. “Khun, wait for us!” The others ran to catch up those two guys.

 

“Yuri, kwenchanayo?” Sunny nudged her. She nodded weakly. “I bumped with someone just now but I didn’t look who it is. “Aaahh..normal thing happen in mall” Sunny smiled. “But his voice...like Taecyeon..” Yuri’s eyes wandered around. “Relax. Let’s go to the toy shop” Sunny pushed Yuri’s body to the toy shop next door. They looked around and saw a toy gun.

“Yuri, don’t move or I shoot!” Sunny aimed the gun to her.

“Oh no! Don’t shoot me! I’m not guilty” Yuri raised her both hands in the air.

“Too late” Sunny smirked and shoot her. A funny song came out from the gun. They both looked at each other and laugh. “Let’s go or I’ll miss my favourite program” Yuri giggled.

They went out from the shop and took a cab. As soon as they got home, Sunny tried all her clothes. She was so excited for the audition but not for Yuri. She doesn’t know whether she should go for the audition or not. Then Yuri took a shower and watched her favourite program on tv.

“Yuri-ah, dinner’s ready” Sunny called from the kitchen.

“Neh. One more minute!” Yuri turn off the tv as the program ended. She walked to the dining table and ate together. Yuri suddenly put down her bowl. “Sunny-ah, what does it feel to be rich?”. “What?” Sunny cleared and stop eating. “I mean, is it fun to be rich?” Yuri tilted her head. “Well, basically you can have what ever you want, clothes, shoes, house, go wherever you want and lots more. Why did you ask that?” Sunny looked at her.

“It’s been a long time since Taecyeon moved but I still can’t get it out of my head. You know...his mother...” Yuri didn’t finish her sentence.

“Don’t stop half way please. I don’t understand” Sunny lost.

“Why his parents don’t like me? I never get the answer. If it’s because I’m not their standard, I want to be one. About the audition...” Yuri sighed.

“The audition....?” Sunny leaned her head closer to Yuri’s face.

 “I don’t believe I’m saying this, but I’ll go for the audition. Luck comes with efforts, I might change the world” Yuri took a deep breath and smiled. Sunny scream of excitement and hugged Yuri tightly.

“Thank you! Let’s blow them away tomorrow!” Sunny make a ‘fighting’ sign and started eating again.

“The audition is tomorrow?” Yuri widened her eyes. “I don’t any perfect cloth!”.

Sunny just laugh and stopped suddenly as Yuri glared at her.

“Kwenchana. It’s next week. You don’t need any perfect cloth. You’re just natural and people like natural” The both girls continued with their meal. Later then, they washed the dishes and went inside their room to find clothes for Yuri. Tired of choosing, they both fell asleep on their bed.