Our friendship never end

Just leave me and be with him

 

It was raining heavily that day. A big roar of thunder scares Yuri who was sitting alone at home. She keeps looking at her phone, waiting for him. She was filled with boredom. “Where is he? No call, no message, nothing. I miss him so much”. Suddenly she heard knocking sounds at the door. As she open the door, a black figure appeared in front of her and hugged her tightly.

“Taecyeon-ssi, why are you all wet?” Yuri could feel his warmth while hugging him.

“I run all the way from my house. Anyway, here. I promise you to give it back today” Taecyeon handed out a book from his jacket. “Sorry. It’s raining so it got wet”.

“It’s okay. You know you can give it to me at school tomorrow. You don’t have to get yourself wet just to give me this piece” Yuri giggled. “Come on in. Get yourself warm till the rain stop” Taecyeon shook his head. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

“Yuri-ssi, I’m not going to school tomorrow. My parents transferred me to a private school. So, this is the last moment for us” Taecyeon smile weakly.

“You’re moving? But why in sudden?” Yuri looked into his eyes.

“Not really moving. Just transferred. I don’t know. My parents said it’s about business. I cannot oppose it because they have registered my name”.

“Oh I see. Promise me our friendship will never end” Yuri took out her pinky finger and smiled. Taecyeon make his pinky promise and hugged her for the last time.

~*~

“Yuri, where’s Taec? I haven’t seen him all day” Sunny sit across her during lunch time.

“He’s not coming. He has been transferred to a private school” Yuri drank her coke.

“Aaahh...let me guess, his parents did this right?” Sunny strikes the point. Yuri nodded and let out a sigh.

“Whats wrong with his parents? I mean you guys go to the same school, same class and you guys were good friends. Is it wrong to be friend with average girls like us?” Sunny sighed. “Maybe for them it is wrong. You know he’s from a rich family right? They must want to keep their standards” Yuri just smiled. “Keep their standard? Ughh...” Sunny rolled her eyes and took out her book. “Sunny, why are you so angry with them?” Yuri tilted her head. Sunny cupped Yuri’s face and widened her eyes. “Can’t you see? Taec likes you. He does anything to get out from his house and meet you. His parents are separating you two” “Likes me? We’re just friends, not more than that. He deserves to be with Lizzy” Yuri took out her book and wrote something in it.

“Are you serious? Lizzy? Her ex-girlfriend? I wonder where the hell is that girl” Sunny smirked and started to read her book. “Nana told me her parents want her to study in a famous school, private school I think” Yuri raised her head and thought of something.

“Now you think what I think?” Sunny raised an eyebrow.

“It’s okay. They look good together. Lizzy’s family is rich too. Their family must be happy if they get back again” Yuri faked a smile.

Meanwhile....

“Take a good care of yourself, honey” Taec’s mom just stand like a statue in front of him. “You do this on purpose right?” Taec looked away. “What are you talking about? It’s for your own good. Now you don’t have to worry being disturbed by that flirty girl” She smirked, referring to Yuri.

“Being disturb? Omma, I’m the one who wants to be friend with her. She’s not flirty and she’s better than Lizzy!” Taec raised his voice a little.

“Ok Taecyeon, I don’t want you to be friend with a girl who is not our standard. You’re the next heir of our business and I don’t want that girl to steal any cent from us. At least Lizzy’s family can invest in our business” She talked proudly. She’s been picturing their bright future if Taecyeon get married with Lizzy.

“Omma, don’t look down on her. She’s not bad like you imagine. Lock my words, she’ll make a big change in our family. And one day, I’m going to marry her. Mr Lee, Let’s go” Taecyeon get inside the car and asked his driver to go. Taec’s mom stoned as she heard about marrying Yuri and then, she fainted. Her two maids carry her inside and lay her on the bed.

“Yuri, I don’t want to be just a best friend. I want more than that. If only I can get rid of Minho” Taecyeon told himself while looking out of the window along his way to the new school. His heart beats faster whenever he thinks about Minho.

“Mr Taecyeon, we’re here” the car stopped in front of a big gate leading to a huge building. Taecyeon took his bag and went inside the school. He wasn’t shocked, but the students who saw him walking did. All the girls were chatting and screaming as he walked, heading to the office. “Why is everyone looking at me?” Taecyeon looked around before he enters the office.

After he went out from the office, he walked through the hallway to find his class.

“This school is big, how am I supposed to find my class?” Taecyeon scratched his head.

“I think I can help” A voice came from his back. Taecyeon turn around and saw a blonde hair boy standing still with a cute smile.

“Oh, do you know where this class is?” Taecyeon showed him the slip.

“You must be a new student here. Let me take you there. I’m Yoseob. And you?” He gave a handshake instead of bowing. “Just call me Taecyeon”

They walked to another building and stopped in front of a door to a noisy class. “Thanks for showing my class” Taecyeon bowed and smile at him.

“Small thing. If you don’t have things to do after class, you can come to the studio. My friends and I always spend our time jamming and do our dance routine there” Yoseob pointed to a door at the end of the hallway.

“I’ll come if I have time” Taecyeon gave a smile and walked inside the class. The class turned silent as he walked in. “Taecyeon-ssi! Here!” A guy waved at him. Taecyeon walked to him at gave a hug. “Nickhun, what are you doing here? I thought your parents sent you to America” He put his bag on the desk and sit down next to Nickhun. “What am I doing here? What kind of question is that? My parents sent me here because they afraid they would miss me too much” They laugh. “Where’s Yuri? You left her?” Nickhun thought of her suddenly. “No I’m not” Taecyeon sighed. “Oh, your mother” Nickhun nodded his head. “You mean my stepmother?” Taecyeon raised his eyebrow. “It doesn’t make any different. She still your mother”.

“My mother would never look down to other people. My mother always encourage me to pick the best girl. But since that wicked ‘loving’ mother came, no more options, no more love. She controlled me like a robot” Taecyeon rolled his eyes.

“Chill out. You have me now. We can spend time together after school” Nickhun moved his eyebrow up and down. “Yah, I’m not a gay!” Taecyeon slapped Nickhun’s back and they laugh. As the teacher walked in, their laughter stopped and as usual, the class begin.

~*~

“Nickhun, I’ve been here for months but why is everyone looking at me whenever I walked in the hallway?” Taecyeon look around him. “Simple. You could be the next hottest guy in school, dude!” Nickhun put his arm around his shoulder. “Hottest guy? Who’s keeping the fame?”. “You don’t really want to know about that” Nickhun shook his head and walked to the hall.

“You see that basketball dude? The guy with a red shirt” Nickhun pointed to a guy, carrying a ball and shoot it in the basket. “Isn’t that...Minho?” Taecyeon look closely. “Isn’t he supposed to be in our old school?”. “That’s what I thought at first. He was transferred here two month ago. Now you don’t have to worry about Yuri because your rival is far away from her” Nickhun gave a big smile to him.

“Oppa!” Two hands covered Taecyeon’s view suddenly. As he took the hands and opened his eyes, he stoned.

“You study here too, Lizzy?”

“Do you happy to see me here?” Lizzy smiled.

“Err...yeah. Good to see you here. How are your parents doing?” Taecyeon fake a smile.

“They’re doing just fine. Since you’re here, I want you to come over at my house. I’m having a birthday party. All are invited” Lizzy gave Taecyeon and Nickhun a small pink card.

“All are invited? Can I bring my other friends?” Nickhun read the card for the details.

“Sure. You can bring anyone you want but in one condition, he or she must have a nice suit or dress. I don’t want my party ruin by some disgusting people” Lizzy smirked. “Oh, Taec. We haven’t met for a long time. Can we talk sometime?”

“Sure. Anytime. We gotta go. See you later” Taecyeon pulled Nickhun’s hand and run out of the hall.