I'm not here as a model

Just leave me and be with him

 

“Thank you” Yuri smiled.

“You’re welcome” Taecyeon kissed her forehead and let her went inside.

“Did you two have fun?” Sunny asked by the door.

“Definitely. She’s okay now. I have to go. Bye Sunny” Taecyeon waved and drove away.

“Yuri, what did you two do?” Sunny sat next to her on the bed. Yuri was lying with a smile in her face.

“Nothing. I just have a great day today” Yuri answered happily.

“Something fishy between you two but you don’t want to let me know. Fine” Sunny faced away.

“That’s not working Sunny. I’m with him now” Yuri giggled.

“Great” Sunny hugged her.

~*~

“I’m so tired. My legs are hurt” Yuri complained.

“Me too” Sunny sighed.

“Girls. Enough for today. Go home and take a good rest. Tomorrow some fashion designers will come to choose some of you for her modelling show” Narsha stood in front of them for last words.

“From?” one of them asked.

“ELLE, Marie Claire, Gucci and Louis Vuiton. Any other question?” Narsha smirked.

“No” they dismissed and started to talk to each other about the brands mentioned.

“That’s big” Yuri put her things in the bag.

“We’ll be very lucky if they pick us” Sunny took her bag and they walked out from the building.

“Sunny-ah, is that your phone?” Yuri checked her bag.

“No. I think it’s yours” she looked at her phone screen.

“Oh, it’s Taec. He wants to pick us here” Yuri smiled.

“’I see. I think I left my jacket inside. Can you wait for me when Taec comes?”

“Sure” Sunny went back inside so Yuri had to wait at the entrance. Suddenly Gi Kwang came with flowers on his hand.

“Yuri-ah, mianhae. I want you back” he said. “No”. “Yuri, please. I need you in my life. I realised I cannot lose you anymore” Gi Kwang hold her hand. “No. That’s my answer and it will always be. You dumped me easily now you think you can get me easily? Do you think life is simple?”

Taecyeon ran to the building entrance because he was late but his footsteps stopped as he saw Gi Kwang was holding Yuri’s hand. He fake a smile and walked out the building. Yuri pulled her hand and ran outside. He grabbed Taecyeon’s hand and breathe heavily. Basically Taecyeon would pull his hand but he didn’t. He just stood there doing nothing.

“You don’t have to say anything, Yuri. Just leave me and be with him. You don’t need me. He deserves you more than I am” Taecyeon turn around, facing her. He wiped away the tears on her face and gave a pathetic smile. “Accept him back for me” The five words were his last words before he went away.

“Taecyeon! Taecyeon!” Yuri yelled but he didn’t turn back. “Ok Taecyeon, saranghae” she whispered.

~*~

“Sunny-ah, can I be alone for a while?” Yuri asked.

“Don’t tell me you want to read that diary again” Sunny smirked.

“Yes. Yes I am. Don’t worry. I’m not crying. I’m a strong girl” Yuri giggled.

“Okay then. But your dad will come so get ready” Sunny closed the door.

Yuri sighed. She looked at the window and saw the guests were entering the building. She was holding the diary that she love so much. She opened the page where there’s a story that she could never forget. Eventhough it’s a bit painful, but she keep read it again and again.

 

Dear diary,

It’s been a long time I didn’t write anything here because everything is changing. I promised to my late omma that I would not cry if anything happen to me. And yes, I didn’t cry whenever bad things happen. The day Taecyeon left me, I don’t feel like I’m alive. My world was so dark. It feels like you lost your source of light. I swear to God, Sunny is my best friend and my only best friend till the end of my life. She always there for me.

Since that day, I keep moving on with my life. Day by day, more designers chose me to be their model during a fashion show. Now, my face is on many magazines. Even in television. I changed my life more than I expected. And now, my dad is staying with me in a new apartment I bought in Seoul. He always say ‘You’re my precious and your omma must be proud of you’. Everyday, he would say the same thing to keep me up and believe, omma is right here beside me.

Oh, I didn’t mention about Gi Kwang. He was begging to me so I can accept him back. I didn’t give any answer because someone deserves him more than I do. So I told him there was someone who always hoping him to notice her presence. Not even a week passed, he actually realised it. It was my best friend, Sunny. After several months later, they were married. Who would believe that? It was too fast but I’m happy for her.

I still remember after four months from Sunny’s wedding, I was offered to manage Narsha’s Modelling Academy. Well, not fully managed by me. I was chosen to be her assistant to train the newcomer. The pay was such a big amount so I invest in some project. Did I mention my investment is bigger than Taec’s family?  :D

And Ok Taecyeon, I didn’t went so far to search for him. Wherever Nickhun and the others are, there is where Taecyeon is. He’s such a baby. I have to persuade him, something that I’m not expert in. And the most unbelievable thing he....

“Yuri, are you ready?” her dad walked into a room. Yuri closed the book and put it in the bag.

“Yes. I’m ready” Yuri smiled.

“You look so beautiful my precious. Your omma must be so proud of you” he smiled.

“Thank you, appa”.

They walked to together to the hall where everyone s waiting for her. As the door was opened, everyone was staring at her. “Appa, I’m nervous” Yuri whispered. “This is how your omma felt when she was entering the hall. Just take a deep breath” They both walked together entering the hall. Yuri smiled but her steps were too fast. She slowed down because she’s there not as a model, but a bride.

The event went smoothly. He stared at her and smiled suddenly. “What are you smiling at?” Yuri whispered. “I’m just smiling. Is that wrong? My bride is too beautiful today” he smirked.

“Will you, Ok Taecyeon, take Kwon Yuri as your wife?”

“Yes, I do”

“And will you, Kwon Yuri, take Ok Taecyeon to be you husband?”

“Definitely”

Taecyeon wore a ring on Yuri’s finger and Yuri did the same afterward. “You may now kiss the bride” That was the moment Yuri was waiting for. Taecyeon leaned in and kiss her.  “Thank you” Taecyeon smiled. They hugged each other and walked outside the hall while the guests threw rose petals to them.