Meet again

Just leave me and be with him

 

“Taecyeon-ssi” Yuri smiled.

“Who’s that?”.

“He....he’s my boyfriend. What are you doing here” Yuri put her things in the bag.

“I was searching for you all places. I can’t believe we would meet here”.

“Me too. I gotta go. Here’s my number. Call me” Yuri smiled and gave her name card. She took her bags and walked passed him. Taecyeon grabbed her wrist and pulled her in his arm. Yuri tried to pull away but she gave up. She closed her eyes and started to feel the warmth of his hug.

“I-” Taecyeon lost his words.

“Shh...” Yuri looked into his eyes. “You’re breaking the moment” She giggled.

“Oh, sorry. Let’s rewind it again” Taecyeon smiled.

“You silly. I gotta go. Set the date and time and I’ll come” Yuri gave a sweet smile and left the building.

Taecyeon went back to his sit and saw Lizzy was the only one who was waiting for him. “Err..the toilet was full. So I have to wait for my turn. Let’s go home” Taecyeon fake a smile.

“Too bad you miss the sales just now. They gave discounts for every item” Lizzy showed her hands full with bags.

“It’s okay. I can buy it later. Let’s go” Taecyeon walked alone and left Lizzy behind. “Yah, wait for me!” She ran to catch him but failed. Taecyeon sent her home and drove home. He locked his car and went inside his room. He kept thinking about Yuri and have a hard time to sleep.

“Why do I have to found you with someone else? Did I let go my chance?” Taecyeon thought to himself.

 

“Yuri-ah...” Gi Kwang make a puppy face.

“What is it?” Yuri stood in front of him.

“The guy with you just now..who is it?” Gi Kwang pulled her closer and put his arms around her waist.

“He’s my old friend. Why? Jealous?” Yuri put her arms on his shoulder. Gi Kwang nodded with a sad face.

“It’s nothing. We’re just friend” She smiled.

“Are you sure?” Gi Kwang leaned in close to her face.

“Yes I’m sure. Not now okay” Yuri stopped him. “Good night. Thanks for the ride” Yuri pulled away and took her bags in the car.

“Just a good night? No kiss?” Yuri kissed his right cheek and went inside her house.  Gi Kwang smiled to himself and drove home.

 

“I’m home. Sunny-ah” Yuri took off her shoes and looked for Sunny.

“Neh. In the kitchen!” Sunny shout from the kitchen. Yuri put her bags on the couch and went to the kitchen.

“Sunny-ah, you’ll never know who I met just now!” Yuri sat at the table.

“Who? Tyra Bank? I didn’t see her” Sunny joined her at the table.

“Anniyo..Ok Taecyeon”. Sunny widened her eyes and looked at Yuri in the eyes.

“Really? Wait, Gi Kwang was there with you?” Yuri nodded heavily.

“Oh no!” Sunny shook her head.

“I know...ottoke?” Yuri buried her face in her arms on the table.

“I don’t know. Well, Gi Kwang is your boyfriend now. You cannot do anything” Sunny lifted her shoulders.

“But you know I love Taecyeon too” Yuri puffed her cheek.

“Choose one, just one. Gi Kwang or Taecyeon” Sunny gave a weak smile.

“Choose one? How?” Yuri sighed. She left Sunny and went to take her shower.

“Yuri-ah, I wish I could help. I wish you could pick Taecyeon because... I want Gikwang to be mine” Sunny thought.

Sunny walked to the hall and the tv. Suddenly Yuri’s phone was ringing. She searched for the phone inside her bags and saw an unknown number. “Yuri-ah, your phone is ringing!” She yelled. “Could you please answer it for me? Told whoever it is that I’m in the bathroom!” Yuri shouted back from the room.

“Yeoboseyo?” Sunny nervously picked up. “Yeoboseyo? Yuri-ah, it’s Taecyeon” the other line answered. “Taecyeon-ssi, Yuri is in the bathroom”. “Oh, Sunny? Sunny-ah” Taecyeon recognized her cute voice. “Yeah, it’s me. Where have you been? It’s been a long time I didn’t hear anything from you” She started to talk comfortably. “Long story. How are you? I miss you so much”. “Just fine. You miss me? Just me?” Sunny was expecting another answer. “Damn it. Do I have to say it?” Taecyeon doubted. “You don’t have to deny it. Well, you cannot lie to me” Sunny giggled.

“Lie about what?” Yuri came from behind.

“Nothing. Here, it’s Taecyeon” Sunny handed the phone to her.

“Yeoboseyo?”. “Neh, Yuri-ssi. Sorry to call you this late but, can we meet tomorrow?” Taecyeon heart was beating fast suddenly. “Oh, please say yes!” Taecyeon thought alone.

“Sure. Where?”. “You free tomorrow? No schedule?”. “I have no training or show so, why not?”. “Okay, I’ll pick you up then”. “But you don’t know where’s my house is” Yuri smirked. “Then give me your address”. “Fine. I’ll text you the address”. “Aaahh..that’s what I want to hear. Good night, Yuri” Before Yuri gets to answer it, Taecyeon hang up the phone first.

“You’re going on a date?” Sunny widened her eyes. “We’re just meeting. I’m off to bed” Yuri stood up and went to the room.

~*~

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Oh, that must be him” Yuri rushed down the stairs. As the door opened, she hugged the expected person. “Gi Kwang? I thought you are going with Taec” Sunny stoned. “Oh no, I forgot! Sunny-ah, tell him I cannot make it. Please? And tell him I’m so sorry. Bye” Yuri left the house. “How am I supposed to tell him? He’s not going to like this” Sunny shook her head and closed the door.

Several hours later, knocking sound was heard by the door. “Taecyeon-ssi!” Sunny greeted him. “Hey. Where’s Yuri?” Taecyeon looked inside the house. “She... She’s not here. She’s gone with Gi Kwang. I told her you going to come but she said she cannot make it and she’s so sorry” Sunny sighed.

“What? Why?” Sunny shrugged her shoulders. “Come inside. I’ll make you drink” Sunny offered. Taecyeon sat on the couch and suddenly he felt a pain. As Sunny came with drinks, they both have a chat after the long separate. Taecyeon finished his drink and stood up. He left the house and drove his car to nowhere. Suddenly she saw Yuri was walking alone by the side road. He got out from the car and held Yuri’s hand.

“What are you doing here?” Yuri asked. “Since you cancelled our date, so I was just driving by this area. And what are you doing here?” Yuri didn’t answer and suddenly she cried. “Hey, don’t cry” he pulled her in his arm and just quiet for a while. “Let’s go to the car. I’ll drive you home” he held her hand and walked her to the car.

“Sorry. I cancelled the date”.

“It’s okay. What happened? You have a problem?”

“I broke up with Gi Kwang”

Suddenly he stopped the car and almost hit a tree.

“Sorry. You broke up with him? Why?” Taecyeon faced her.

“We had fight. Could you please send me home?”

“Sure” Taecyeon drove and sent her home. As they arrived, he sent her inside and let her rest in her room.

“What happened?” Sunny asked. “She’s had a hard time. Take care of her for me” Taecyeon walked away.