Enchanted -Final-

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Princess! Princess! Over here Princess!” 

 

“Wah I can’t believe she’s really here.”

 

“So she really is close with the Son family’s daughter.”

 

“She’s gorgeous.”

 

“PRINCESS!” 

 

The crowd was going crazy when Princess Minatozaki Sana suddenly showed up at the debut gallery of Son Chaeyoung. 

 

“Sana!” Jihyo quickly runs towards the princess when she spots the brunette, “You made it.” She squeals, hugging the princess tightly.

 

“I did.” Sana smiles, returning Jihyo’s tight hug, “It’s Chaengie’s first gallery of course I’ll be here.” 

 

“Well I know how hectic your schedules have been. Looks like your dad’s finally going to pass the throne over huh.”

 

“Nah, it’s just for the summer. You know he loves doing his diplomatic visits during the summers.”

 

“Yeah he does.” Jihyo nods and a silence envelops the two. 

 

It’s been 3 years since they all graduated high school. Having gone to different universities made it hard to communicate all the time, but they all tried to keep in touch, still using the same group chat from high school. 

 

“I haven’t heard from her recently.” Jihyo breaks the silence.

 

“Define recently?” Sana asks, nervously. 

 

“Sana.” Jihyo looks at the princess trying to ignore the ever present loneliness in Sana’s eyes, “I’m sure she’s fine.”

 

“Jihyo..please.” Sana practically begs.

 

“Almost a year.” 

 

“A year is not recently.” Sana tries not to let her mind think of the worst possible reasons as to why Mina suddenly went quiet, “2 months, 3 months, even 5 months is recent, but almost a whole year..Jihyo..I..what was the last thing she told you?” 

 

That I shouldn’t tell you anything that would make you worry.

 

“That she misses home.” 

 

“Then tell her to come home..” Sana sighs, “Is it so hard for her to just come back? Why did it have to be her team?”

 

“You know how she is.”

 

“It’s not fair.” 

 

“What’s not fair?” Momo pops up.

 

“You scared me!” Jihyo lands a slap on Momo’s shoulder, “Don’t sneak up on people like that Hirai.”

 

“Sorry. Anyways, it’s time for us to head inside the main hall. Chae's about to make her speech.”

 

“Right, we better head in then.” Jihyo nods, “Sana, let’s talk later okay?” 

 

“Yeah.” Sana nods, and the trio head towards the main hall.

 

“You okay?” Momo stealthily pulls Sana back a bit, talking in a soft whisper.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“She’s okay.” Momo sighs, “You know she’s a Myoui. Plus, she promised me.”

 

“Promised?” Sana looks at Momo, eyebrows raised.

 

“Don’t be jealous.” Momo teases

 

“Who says I’m jealous?” Sana huffs.

 

“Not me.” Momo chuckles a bit, “Sana, she’ll come home.” 

 

“She better. Or else.” 

 

~ ~ 

 

“What are you doing out here?” 

 

“Hmm?” 

 

“It’s cold.”

 

“I know.” 

 

“Sana.”

 

“Tzu.”

 

“Let’s go back please.” Tzuyu grabs hold of Sana’s hands, tugging her back but the princess refuses to move.

 

“Just give me another minute.”

 

“Fine, but if you’re not back soon I’m making Chae help me drag you back.”

 

“Hmm.” Sana hums, her eyes never leaving the night sky.

 

Not tonight..I guess. 

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“How’s class?” Momo meets up with Sana in between their classes.

 

“The usual.” Sana shrugs, looking around the campus spotting the horde of security.

 

“You only have biochem now right?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“How about we go to that new cafe I heard about after class ends, you know the one near the palace.” Momo tries to cheer Sana up. 

 

“Sure.” Sana forces a smile understanding what Momo is trying to do.

 

The two enter the classroom with Momo personally ensuring that Sana gets to her seat, before leaving.

 

“Soramame-san.” Momo nods, towards the girl who was seated right behind the princess.

 

“Catch you later Sana.”

 

“Later Momo.” Sana smiles, ignoring the other students.

 

“Oi did you hear?” The students began to chatter amongst themselves, but Sana wasn’t paying attention, she was too focused trying to hack into the royal family’s database that she lost access to.

 

“The new girl.”

 

“Mhm. She was in my differential class and I think I’m in love.”

 

“She went to Seishun right?”

 

At the mention of the school Soramame’s ears perked up.

 

“Is it?” The guard thought to herself, wanting to ask Mio but she doesn’t want the princess to get her hopes up. 

 

“Alright everyone.” The professor enters, with a young woman following him, quieting the class, “I’m sure everyone’s heard but we do have a new student. Since we’re already in the middle of this term we’ll skip all the pleasantries. You can sit in any empty seat.”

 

“Hai.” The voice was soft, so Sana didn’t hear it nor did she bother looking up from her laptop.

 

“Okay let’s start.” The professor begins, not even bothering waiting for the new student to find a spot. This got the whole class focused cause if you lose even a minute of the lecture you might as well drop the class. 

 

Meanwhile, as the professor began to lecture, Soramame was in shock, she kept looking at the princess but the girl was focused on her laptop. 

 

“Eh?” Sana, looks up, her senses being invaded by a familiar lavender scent, “I must be exhausted.” Sana looked to her right and was surprised to see a very familiar side profile, “Yeah exhausted.” She leans her head on top of the desk, staring at the girl, “I missed you.” Sana whispers before succumbing to her exhaustion.

 

“Hmm me too.” The girl smiles, taking her jacket off and placing it over the princess’s shoulder.

 

The second the lecture ended the class looked over trying to find the new girl, only to be surprised to see her smiling at the sleeping princess.

 

“She’s close with the princess?” The students began to gossip, the news travelling lightning fast.

 

“Oi Momo where.” Lisa’s voice fell on deaf ears when Momo heard the students gossiping. 

 

“Sorry Lis, this is important.” Momo ran off, knowing there’s only one person Soramame would allow to be that close to the princess without notifying her or anyone else on the security team. 

 

“Guys she’s here.” Momo sends a quick voice chat to their group chat, while rounding the corner.

 

“Mi..” 

 

“Shh.” Soramame puts her finger to her lips. The princess was sleeping, but the girl next to her was already gone.

 

“Soramame, was she..”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Where?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter