Matched

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t worry, I’ll always be here.”

 

“You promise?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Mina did you hear me?” Twice’s manager, Kyungjin, nudges the Japanese girl with her arm.

 

“Huh..oh yeah..”

 

“She didn’t unnie.” Nayeon smirks, “She was off in her head again.”

 

“I was not.”

 

“Okay what did unnie say then?”

 

“She was talking about a program and asked if I was okay with joining it.” Mina answers confidently.

 

“Well are you?”

 

“Yeah why not, it seems interesting.” Mina smirks.

 

“Oh no..don’t smirk like that Minari.” Jeongyeon says from the front seat.

 

“Smirk like what?” Mina shrugs, looking at her members.

 

“The one that gets us in trouble.” Tzuyu, the quiet maknae answers from the back.

 

“Yah look even Tzu’s scared.” Jeongyeon chuckles.

 

“Mina are you serious? You heard me properly right?” Kyungjin asks again, “It’s a program where you have to act like a couple with another person.”

 

“Mhm I heard. It seems interesting.”

 

“You don’t even know who it’ll be with.” Jeongyeon looks at the girl worried, knowing how Mina shy Mina is with strangers.

 

“I’ll be fine unnie.” Mina assures them, “And like I said, I think it’ll be interesting.”

 

“Alright well, I’ll let the PD know.” Kyungjin nods.

 

“Jeez, who even does these old school style programming anymore. Isn’t the PD afraid of the fan’s reaction?” Nayeon huffs, clearly against the idea.

 

“I’ll be fine.” Mina places a hand on Nayeon’s shoulder, “I promise.”

 

~

 

“Eh?! Nani? Satang?” Momo looks at their manager, Yoohee.

 

“BAHAHAHAHHA” Dahyun and Chaeyoung laugh out loud, “Sana unnie in a dating program. Who’s the poor soul that has to deal with her?” They tease.

 

“Yah!” Sana huffs, “I’m a catch.”

 

“Pffftttt.” Momo almost spits her water out.

 

“Momoring!” Sana looks at her best friend, “Jihyo-yah they’re being mean to me!” The girl whines to their leader.

 

“Guys stop.” Jihyo stops them, “Are you sure about this? You know how fans can be like.” Jihyo warns.

 

“That’s exactly why I want to do it. I don’t want us to feel sorry for dating if we ever do find someone.”

 

“Awwww our unnie is so sweet.” The 2 youngest coo, switching up from their teasing mode.

 

“Okay, I’ll let the PD-nim know.” Yoohee smiles at the 5 girls in the practice room.

 

“Ah wait, who’s going to be my partner?” Sana asks.

 

“We don’t know, the cast is being kept a secret until the broadcast. It’ll be revealed on the day of filming which will also be done live.”

 

“Oohh interesting.” The members coo and begin to discuss who they’d like to be paired up with if it was them.

 

“Alright alright, 5mix members, you guys still have practice.” Yoonhee shakes her head at the group.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

The days flew by in a blink with both groups busy with their own promotions and Twice flying back and forth Korea and Japan for their dorm tour. The program titled, Matched, would have 3 couples in total, the first two couples Hyuna x Dawn and Sejeong x Hyoseop were already revealed to the couple 2 weeks earlier, both broadcasts being huge success with the public so the final couple is causing buzz among the netizens.

 

-Yah yah it’s today, the final couple reveal is going to be today.

 

-Heol daebak! I’m so excited we already got Hyudawn and Sehyo couple.

 

-Even my parents are excited about the 3rd couple, save the best for last right?

Everyone was curious on who this third couple would be with #Match3rdCouple trending on all platforms.

 

“Oh is this where we’ll meet?” An oranged haired woman dressed in a pleated brown skirt and a white Prada sweater with her face mosaiced and voice disguised, asked the crew while walking along the Han river, “A first meeting in the spring.” She giggles cutely, “How romantic.”

 

“Are they already here?” The broadcast cuts to a blonde haired woman dressed in wide legged jeans, graphic tee layered with sports blazer, asks as she walks along the same pathway.

 

-Yah! Heol! Are you guys seeing this?!

 

-Are they who I think they are?!

 

-OMG.

 

-WAH.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter