You are wrong

Pre-sequel: I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mom: Honey! I think she is waking up now! Jahoon my baby~ Can you hear mom?

As soon as I opened my eyes, I was introduced to bright lights which made me close my eyes for a moment before I could fully open them. I looked around to see my parents hovering over me as they looked at me with worry. I took a deep breath and tried to figure out what was happening. Where was I and what happened? I tried to sit up but suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, making me groan and holding my stomach. I got up with the help of my mom and dad.

Jahoon: Where am I?

Dad: You are at the hospital. A great samaritan saw you fighting with a group of people and saw that you got injured so he managed to get you to the hospital before anything bad happened.

I looked at his face as I tried to remember what happened. Then everything clicked and remembered everything. I tried to figure out who was the one pushing the knife into me.

Mom: Honey, do you remember who was the one to do this towards you?

Before I could open my mouth to say anything, a knock was heard on the door, and in walked two police officers. They bowed to us as we looked at them with a bit of surprise.

Police officer: We are sorry to disturb you at the moment that you should be resting but we have to ask you a few questions in terms of what happened. Standard procedure.

Jahoon: Sure officer. You can ask me anything.

The police officers asked me all of the standard questions as to what happened and who was involved. I told them everything that I knew and remembered. We continued until they were satisfied that they had got everything.

Police officer: Alright I think we got everything. We will get in touch if anything more is needed.

They bowed and left the room. I looked at my parents to see them both worried but more angry than I have ever seen them before. It seems like Hyejoo knew where this was heading as well as she took Choerry outside of the room and to the canteen of the hospital.

Mom: I told you this would get out of hand! We should have transferred her the moment we knew about this! We should also have stopped her from seeing those two! Then none of this would have happened! 

Dad: I know, honey but remember that our baby was also the one to ask us not to move. We have to respect her decisions as well but don't worry I will make sure that that Minhyuk guy gets what he deserves.

I looked at my dad and saw him gritting his teeth, clenching his jaw.

Jahoon: Dad please don’t do anything stupid.

Dad: Don’t worry honey. I won’t do anything illegal but I will for sure make him regret his choices.

I could tell from the look on both my mom and dad's faces how determined they were and I knew that no matter what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter