The Three Musketeers

Pre-sequel: I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mom: Are you excited to go to school soon, my dear?

Jahoon: Yes! I will be going to school with Jiyeon unnie and Luda unnie, right mommy?

Mom: That is right my dear.

Jahoon: YES!

I jumped around in the living room as my mom and father chuckled while watching me. Tomorrow was the day that I was going to school. I didn't really want to go to school but I only wanted to go there for new friends but also because I will be going to the same school as my favorite unnies.

Dad: Sounds like someone is really excited. Then we better get you in bed, so that you can be fresh and well-rested for when Jiyeon and Luda are coming to get you.

Dad took me up in his arms and made his way to my bedroom before placing me down on my bed. Mom and dad kissed me on my forehead before leaving my bedroom and closing the door after them, letting me fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day I woke up before my parents. As an annoying kid, I jumped out of my bed and ran over to my parent's room, and got into my parents' bed.

Jahoon: Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!

Mom sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes before smiling at me. Dad just turned around and continued sleeping.

Mom: Good Morning honey. Seems like someone is excited about school. Let's get you ready before Jiyeon and Luda come in about half an hour.

Mom picked me up and made her way to the bathroom where we both brushed our teeth and washed our faces. Mom helped me into my school uniform and let me eat at the dinner table. After a while, I heard the doorbell ring and was about to jump down from the chair when mom stopped me and made her way to the door. A few seconds later, Jiyeon unnie and Luda unnie walked in.

Jahoon: Unnie!

Mom: She has been really excited since last night when she was told that you guys would be walking together to school. Speaking of it, you guys better go now before you are going to be late.

Mom helped me down from my seat and gave me my school bag. We all walked to the entrance where Luda unnie helped me put on my shoes as Jiyeon unnie helped me not to fall down.

Jiyeon: We will be going now, Mrs. Park. I promise you that we will get Jahoon back home safely.

Mom: I'm sure you guys will.

I kissed mom goodbye on her cheek as Jiyeon unnie and Luda unnie bowed to my mom before making our way to school hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that routine we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter