I don't understand

Pre-sequel: I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejoo: Unnie, have either Luda or Jiyeon caused you any more trouble or gotten close to you?

Hyejoo and I were sitting in the kitchen while eating ramen. Choerry was in the living room with her friends as our parents were out working.

Jahoon: Even though they have done bad things doesn't mean that you can drop the formalities. They are still older than you.

Hyejoo: But unnie~

Jahoon: There are no buts to that. No matter what people do against you, you still have to treat them with respect. Don't stoop to their level. You have to show them that you are better than them both brain-wise and personality-wise so that you will be able to win over them no matter what. I looked down to take a bite from my ramen but when I looked up, I saw Hyejoo looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

Jahoon: What?

Hyejoo: When did you become this revenge-minded? Usually, you would just let it go no matter how the other person has treated you but now you are thinking about revenge. I'm sorry but that is my thing.

I looked at her for a second and realized that she was right. Normally I would just let it go away with a smile but now…well, you can't blame me when it is because the people that you trusted the most on being on your side are turning their back on you.

Jahoon: Well people change.

Choerry: Unnies! Can Yeojin and I go to the park?!

Jahoon: Sure! If that is what you want. Do you want to come with us Hyejoo?

Hyejoo: Sorry. I have some plans with Chaewon soon so I have to get ready.

Jahoon: Chaewon? Well, good luck then.

I patted Hyejoo on the shoulder as I passed her. I could see her getting a bit embarrassed but tried to brush it off. I got changed into outing clothes and took Choerry and her friend to the park where they ran directly to the playground. I sat on the bench a few meters away and looked at them playing with each other. Even though they had a lot of energy, every human needed to take a break and get some energy. We got to the convenience store and the girls sat down at the tables in front.

Jahoon: Unnie will go inside and buy the two of you some snacks, okay? Don't talk to strangers while unnie is gone, okay?

Choerry & Yeojin: Yes, unnie!

Jahoon: And what do you do if they don't listen to what you say and try to take you away?

Yeojin: We yell loudly!

Choerry: And if it doesn't help then we run inside and ask people for help!

Jahoon: That is right~ Good job girls! Wait for me!

I smiled and patted them on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter