That's it

Pre-sequel: I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mom: Jahoon~ my baby~ please wake up~

I opened my eyes as I heard my mom worriedly call out for me. I turned to look at her confused as she gasped and looked at me with tears slowly beginning to form in her eyes.

Jahoon: Why are you crying, Mom? Are you okay?

Mom: Mommy is fine. You don't have to worry my baby. How are you feeling? Are you hurting anywhere?

Jahoon: No, I'm not hurting anywhere. Why? Should I? But I was just sleeping?

My mom looked taken aback for a moment. She lifted her head to look at someone and I turned my head to see it was my dad. My Mom and Dad looked at each other troublesome as I just looked at them with confusion.

Dad: You don't really remember anything that happened?

Jahoon: Again, should I? Haven't I just been asleep?

My sister Hyejoo popped her head from behind Mom's back and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Hyejoo: You don't remember what happened at all, unnie? Do you remember who we are? What about Jiyeon unnie or Luda unnie?

My Mom hissed and looked at Hyejoo angrily when she mentioned the two last names. I knitted my eyebrows as I was confused about what and who she was talking about.

Jahoon: Of course, I remember you guys. Mom, Dad, Hyejoo and Choerry! But I don't remember knowing anyone by the name of Jiyeon or Luda.

Everyone looked at me surprised like I just said something new or I said something stupid.

Hyejoo: You are joking, right? You are really telling me that you don't know a girl named Jiyeon or Luda?

Jahoon: I don’t remember… should I know them.

Hyejoo was about to open but mom quickly shoved her elbow into her side, making her pout. I continued to look at them confused, I just wanted someone to clearly tell me what was happening.

Mom: You are not supposed to know them. Hyejoo was just checking if you still had your memories. You were in a little accident that hurt your head. The doctors told us that it was a possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter