Unexpected turn

Pre-sequel: I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon: Jahoon~ Can you help me with these things? I don't know what to do~

Jiyeon unnie whined and pouted while she leaned up against my side. She fluttered her eyelashes at me using her secret weapon which was being cute. But I do have to admit that Luda unnie could win against her. Have you seen that girl? I looked at Jiyeon unnie for a moment, trying not to laugh before I slowly nodded.

Librarian: Sssshhh!

Jiyeon & Jahoon: Sorry~

We quietly whispered before facing each other. I made a funny face to try and make her laugh which was almost a success. Jiyeon unnie bit her lips tightly and pinched me in the side.

Jahoon: Why did you do that?~

Jiyeon: That is for trying to make me laugh.

Librarian: Sssshhh!

Jiyeon & Jahoon: Sorry~

Luda unnie walked over to us and sat down across from us. She shook her head, looking at us in disbelief.

Luda: You guys are too much.

Jiyeon: Sorry that we aren't bookworms like you, Luda. You know that we can't sit still for a long time.

Jahoon: That wasn't nice unnie.

Luda: But she is speaking the truth, Jahoon. Don't worry. I know she doesn't mean it harshly. But what are you guys doing?

Jiyeon: Our teacher is sick today and the school forgot to find a substitute, so we have a free lesson. Jahoon wanted to study, so I just accompanied her but now I'm stuck on my own homework.

Luda: Let me help. I'm sure Jahoon is busy with her own work and I don't have anything to do.

Jiyeon: But-

Jahoon: Thank you Luda unnie. You came at the perfect timing since I have to go to the bathroom. I will be back in a moment.

I got up from my seat and made my way out of the library and to the bathroom. I got into a free stall, did my business, and walked out to wash my hands. As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, I was pushed against a wall by a group of guys and girls.

Boy1: I would advise you to not get near either Jiyeon or Luda ever again you freak.

Jahoon: And why that? And in what position are you in to say what I can do and cannot? Nothing.

The boy who just spoke punched me in my stomach, making me lean forward as the air left me.

Boy1: Don't you know who I am?! I can make your life miserable if I want to! I will make you regret that you were born, you freak!

Girl1: Yeah! Show her your power Minhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter