Chapter 3

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

I was in my dressing room waiting for my next scene to be shoot so I was just scrolling on my phone when something caught my attention. It has been years since I saw an article about her.

 

"Jessica Jung is back!"  is what the title says. It is said that my sister was seen at the airport here in Korea yesterday. Like what?! For real? I swear she will get something from me if this is true, lol just kidding. If this news is really true then I will be very happy that finally she is finally home again with us.

 

I was trying to call her but she is not answering and here I am so curious and excited with the possibility of her being with us again. Even my mom is not answering when I tried to call her too. I was about to call dad to ask him but then my manager suddenly came to my dressing room.

 

Note: Acronyms indicating who is talking. (K- Krystal, M- Manager)

 

M: Soojung-ah, there is a coffee truck for you outside.

 

K: Really, oppa? Who is it from?

 

M:  Just go see it for yourself. It is from someone special to you.

 

With that my curiosity suddenly rose up. I stand up and get my jacket and went outside. The coffee truck is really not surprise for me since I already received from my endorsements, fans and even my friends but when I saw who is it from I couldn't contain my happiness, it is from my sister. 

 

I know we reunited with her a few years ago, but it is not known to the public since she wanted a private life for her family now. Seeing the coffee truck with her name on it indicating that it is from her and she wishes well for me and the whole staff made me really happy, she is coming out again, my sister is really back.

 

K: Oppa, hurry and take a picture of me. I will send it to unnie. Oh my gosh! This made my day! I'm so happy!

 

My manager took my phone and started taking my photos but as he was capturing I saw that he was somehow shocked and that made me curious.

 

K: Why do you look like that?

 

He didn't answer and now he is stunned. I looked behind me to see why his face looked like that.

 

K: Unnie?

 

JS: Surprise!!

 

K: Unnie!! Oh my gosh!!

 

She went down from the food truck where she's been hiding. We gave each other the tightest hug ever.

 

K: You are really here! So the news is really true huh? Why didn't you tell me you are finally going home, I could have picked you up.

 

JS: It's a surprise for the whole family. Also, it's okay I know you are busy these days, we can manage.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter