The Reunion

Wild Romance 2 (purely fanfic)

hi everyone!

I'm back again, I'm so engross at this fanfic that almost forgot my tasked at work! hahaha! My weekend is just occupied to finish this chapter. I hope you will like it!

Ps. This chapter is dedicated to my friend and nunber one supporter jmsacro, by the way special mention to nomanymore for reading this novel, we had a lot of fun time in soompi!

enjoy.......

 

Chapter 2

Mu-Yeol looked impatiently at his wristwatch as he waited at the arrival area of Incheon International Airport, this is the day he’s been waiting for, after three enduring long months he will finally see his khultong again, Oh God! He misses her too much that sometimes he has to tolerate lonely dinners at night, or sometimes whenever he was invited to a b-b-q restaurant company dinners, especially if he saw Korean beef, he can’t help but feel lonely; though almost daily they’re on line it still not sufficient for him.

He need Eun Jae.

When he was in a relationship with Jong Hee, he thought he gave his best, but being young and blinded with love he did stupid things that almost cause his career in baseball, but with Eun Jae, she always bring out the best and worst of him. She has been a supportive girlfriend, or sometimes his worst enemy, she will not stop lecturing him until he comes to his senses, she always there to cheer him up whenever small problems occur.

Now he can’t imagine living his life without Eun Jae on his side, he will not allow to be separated with her again. If she wanted to pursue her career, that’s fine, but it also high time that they will think about their future together, although her father and brother is against him, but as he can view it, they’re satisfied with him taking care of their beloved only girl Eun Jae. He just need to pursue them, or give them tickets to all the game of Blue Seagull, maybe he will give them VIP seat? Or send them one year supply of Korean beef. He’s planning all this ideas how to pursue then it dawn to his head………

 He needs to settle with her.

 He’ll marry her. I need to marry her! He thought with a smile.

He needs to marry her not because it was the right thing to do, or they’re in the right age, but he can feel in his heart and guts that she is the one for him. He closes his eyes and imagine their children together, will it be as wild as khultong? Or they will have a bunch of athletic children who loves baseball while their grandpa and uncle will tell them to side with Blue Seagulls. A silly smile paste on his face as he imagine little Mu-Yeol and little Eun Jae turning the house upside down with him chasing them trying to discipline them.

Unaware that on his right side 20 meters behind him, Reporter Go is sitting in a small coffee, stalking him, geared with his ever reliable professional camera ready to spring in action. With Mu-Yeol admittance about his mystery girlfriend, Reported Go is the most curious of all, last year he admitted that he doesn’t like Park Mu-Yeol because of his jerky careless attitude, but something interesting happened to him that’s why he took investigation of Mu-Yeol case of being stalk and having death threats. It was huge shock for him that Imo’s Mu-Yeol, who was his lady cleaner and cook of his house for 10 years was the suspect. Her unhealthy and creepy love blinded her to do horrible things, up to the point of murdering a waiter collage boy. The hair at the back of his hair stand up is just reminiscing those awful memories.

Actually it made a big benefit for him because after his investigations and researches he wrote a fiction book about it entitled “Your Eyes is Mine”. His book is best seller in suspense, thriller category. Few of publishing company are eying him. But it was not his forte, he just wrote that book because of firsthand experience. Besides being a reporter is more challenging for him, at first he thought baseball is his life, but he’s wrong being a reporter made you discover new things.

 Now that he’s back on field, he needs to act like a professional. Mu-Yeol as his subject….. again, but this time he is much more bigger than ordinary celebrities, because he endorse sports clothes and product, and he also have a handful of T.V. commercials. Most of the famous sporting good wants him as his model because of his good looks, height, and killer smile that melts the hearts of all women of ages. But most of all they’re drawn to his rough and dark personality. But of course his anti-fans were increasing as well. So whatever scandal he will produce means boost of his career. He was wondering who his girlfriend is this time. It becomes number one search on line again, like the time when he was judo throw by his body guard Yoon Eun Jae. Come to think of it he always saw her with Mu-Yeol, though the stalker incident happened 7 months back he always see her with Mu-Yeol……unless he has another stalker that he still needs body guard. But as he recall he haven’t seen her for a very long time, and he never seen Mu-Yeol dated a girl…….hmmm… something smells fishy he told himself.

He dismisses the idea on his head saying it’s impossible, because how come a hot shot player will be in love with a tomboyish body guard……

************

Eun Jae is sitting restlessly on her economy seat, she felt cramps and uncomfortable, she endured 30 long hour of flight duration from New York, then China and finally they’re approaching Korea. She remembered her last ride on a plane and actually her first time as well. Their horrible trip to Japan, where she stupidly suspected Mu-Yeol of having an affair with Soo Young unnie, Dong So’s wife. Mu-Yeol’s best friend. That was the most embarrassing moment for her; she can’t even lift her head thinking that Mu-Yeol did that kind of thing. She was relieved that after that incident, he trusted her again. Now that she will finally see her tall, handsome Mu-Yeol her heart can’t settle in beating so fast. She put her hand in her heart to calm it and breathe deeply. She mentally checks the list of things that she brings with her. Of course she will not forget the souvenirs she brought for her family, to Dong Ah and to her beloved boss Representative Jang. The last time she went to Japan she didn’t get anything for them, all she got was a heart ache.

She makes a short trip in the toilet plane while stretching and massaging her aching muscles. When she saw her reflection on the mirror she was horrified. She looks tired and dishevels, her blood shot eyes teary eyes is staring at her. She immediately to open the small soap and wash her face, then brush her teeth and comb her hair. Satisfied that she appears fine she smile at herself, but then she notice her clothes, it’s crumpled and unruly. Then she remembered her employer Sandra Banks, the politician lady who were very kind on her and treated her like a family gave her a special gift before she departed from New York. A designer expensive fur coat with matching hat and high heels boots. Not only that she also gave her a beautiful brown pattern dress that fit perfectly into her body, though it’s a simple cut but it emphasize her well tone body.

An evil plan suddenly builds in her mind, as she smiles on herself; she’s in the mood of playing trick with Mu-Yeol. She went back to her seat and took her hand carry suite case in the compartment, good thing that she didn’t check in the coat in her big luggage because she was thinking that it might be spoilt when she put it in her other bag. She took out a big celebrity sunglass and mutters an apology to Dong Ah, it’s her gift to her but she needed it for a while to complete her mission. She went back to the toilet and change her clothes then she asses her appearance. Still not yet satisfied, she took out her lip gloss and applied on her pinkish lips.

Little that she knows at the very far end of the cabin plane, a man who was reading a book and drinking coffee, he pretended to have a little conversation with his seat mate. He was in the same flight with her from New York. Content that she was inside the toilet he lower his guard and wrote in his little notebook some of his to do list. He needs to find out the following details regarding Yoon Eun Jae:

1.    Home address

2.    Phone number

3.    Work address

4.    Daily routines……..

He was so engrossed of what he’s doing; he missed her stepping out of the toilet in a completely different person.

          Mu-Yeol checked again the monitor above the arrival gate, her plane landed 40 minutes back; she must be here now any moment. The passenger starts to exit the gate, but still there is no sign of his khultong. Suddenly an attractive lady wearing a hot short dress with matching fur coat and high heels took the attention of the crowd, the people beside him was whispering to each other.

“Who is that lady?” a girl asked. “Maybe she is a celebrity,” her companion replied. “Coz look those huge sunglass, maybe she is hiding her identity.” They took out their mobile phone and took some pictures of the beautiful woman.

Mu- Yeol glance at the lady, and ignored her, still waiting for Eun Jae. The woman comes straight in front of him. The crowd gasped because not of the lady this time but because they recognize Park Mu- Yeol.

“Hey it’s  Park Mu-Yeol!” one of the guy in the crowd exclaimed. Mu-Yeol got irritated and places his hood on his head, he was trying to avoid the crowd by standing quietly at his spot wearing his sunglasses, but because of this lady, he can’t hide in peace. “Maybe it’s his girlfriend” one of the teenager exclaimed in delight, taking out her phone to take picture.

 He moved two steps away from the lady who is obstructing his view from the gate. She move two step near him. He move another step away from her, then she did the same.

          Mu-Yeol gave an irate look at the lady, but the lady just smile slyly at him. He can’t take it anymore he has no time to play game with this hooker. He force a smile on his face and said in controlled voice. “Excuse me miss, if you’re a fan of mine, I have no time to sign an autograph” he politely rejected her.

          The lady gave a polite bow as well, she put her hand to cover , and her shoulders started to shake. Mu- Yeol thought that the lady is starting to cry, as she passed through him, bumping his shoulders. He feels guilty for being a jerk. He never had been unkind to his fans even though sometimes they were irritatihg. He took a deep breath and decided to apologize to the lady.

          Eun Jae was still holding her mirth, she covers with her hand so she could not laugh out loud but she can’t take it anymore, Mu-Yeol is so funny with his irritated look. She was about to burst out when she heard him behind her.

“Excuse me?” he said in a guilty voice. “I’d like to apologize….” He stops in the middle of his sentence because he heard the familiar laugh that he misses the most.

Finally Eun Jae turns around and face him, she already removed her sunglasses and tears of amusement is streaming down her cheeks. She laughs harder when she saw the shock expression of his face. She can’t take it no more that she holds her aching tummy. Her laugher is so contagious Mu-Yeol can’t help but joined her laughter.

They kept on laughing for a about half a minute, because every time they look at each other’s eyes they started to laugh again. Finally they finished their laughing session. Eun Jae asks him while wiping the tears in her eyes. “How do I look?” clearing her voice.

          Mu-Yeol came back to his sanity, and suddenly remembered the reaction of the people when she stepped out of the gate. “What the hell are you wearing?” remembering two men were drooling at her earlier.

 “Why? What’s wrong with my outfit?” looking down at her dress. “Didn’t I look pretty?” she asked, twirling around.

“Omo!” she trip on her shoe, she started to laugh again. But this time Mu-Yeol didn’t laugh with her, instead he pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arm around her.

 It’s her! his khultong, his adorable Eun Jae, closing his eyes savoring her familiar scent.

I miss you so much” he whispered to her ears.

“Me too”she said fervently, suddenly she feels her eyes water again with tears, this not it’s not because laughter, it’s because she felt that he really treasure her. Oh how good to feel his warm body again!

“Khultong” he called her pulling her slightly away from him. Looking straight to her wonderful beautiful eyes.

“Yes?” she replied, all her feeling is reflecting on her eyes.

“Welcome back”, then he can’t help himself anymore, he seek her lips for a hungry long kiss, he kiss her because he missed her so much, he kiss her senselessly until Eun Jae is clinging to his arms, he kisses her for all the time they lost that they’re not in each other’s arms. He told himself that he should stop because they are in public place, but the shy Eun Jae is not in herself as well, she is the one who deepen the kiss this time and he can’t help but to fall under her sweet spell…….